JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Lodi, CA

7 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 050 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really liked working with all my coworkers. It's alot of walking and moving bending pulling folding hanging.... ECT good people
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lodi, CA2019, szeptember 3.
The one I got hired at was the best in Lodi CA back then there was great people. I was hired on as a seasonal worker for the holiday season. But when all that ended the manager asked me to stay on. I had a big grin on my face
Great discount!!!!!!! Great people and it was at Christmas time
Kontra érvek
My legs and feet hurt so bad like never before when I got home from work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcpenney is a good company to work for, but they don't have enough hours to give everyone.
Sales Support Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lodi, CA2018, augusztus 28.
they have good benefits if you work 40 hours a week. They took away the health benefits from all employees. The employees at the Stockton store are fun to work with. It's fast paced, but it's a little more relaxing and the bosses are very friendly. They make sure that you're okay and ask if you need any help.
Pro érvek
Fun people and early hour shifts
Not enough pay for the 4-7 hour shifts
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
2,0
Fun
Sales Associate/Customer Service Desk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lodi, CA2017, február 6.
Fun and very friendly employees.
Assisted cumstomer to theyre needs. We cleaned the store as a team. Very good management
fun envirment
poor hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved this job. 80% of the customers were the elderly. Loved assisting them with there Catalog orders, returns, and sales.
Catalog and Credit Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  lodi,ca2013, november 21.
Fun and enlighting.
To be a good employee you need to love your job.
Management was helpful and eager to teach me everything in the Catalog and Credit department.
Most enjoyable part of my job was first the customer service and a productive day
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not very known salon, tends to be slow.
Hairstylist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lodi, CA2013, október 1.
I did a lot of towel folding and sweeping instead of working on clients because it is a low traffic salon. My previous clientele didn't care for the pricing so they didn't fallow me. They are constantly going through different managers and would often go months without a salon manger. They couldn't seem to keep a consistent staff.
Pro érvek
All products where supplied.
Kontra érvek
Rediculous quotas to meet in order to make commision.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10Nem 5Jelentés
1,0
Didn't like this job
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lodi, CA2012, augusztus 14.
The lodi stores store manager loved to sit in her office and drink starbucks, and when she felt like it she would come out and bark orders and blame everyone. The crew that worked in the stock room had a terrible manager, and she created a hostile work ienviorment.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés

Tekintsen meg JCPenney további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van