JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Littleton, CO

19 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 021 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work if just gaining retail experience.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Littleton, CO2020, január 9.
The Pennies I worked at was terrible. I couldn't get approved for day requesting off, managers only care if you get them credit cards and even then they still treat you bad.
1,0
Jcpenney
Online Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Littleton, CO2019, augusztus 23.
This was honestly a horrible place to work. The management team sees that everyone is disposable and they definitely treat you as such. The pay isn't worth working there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A good company to work for
Supervisor/Key Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Littleton, CO2019, május 20.
JC Penney is a good company to work for in many ways. There is not a lot of room to advance and retail overall seems unstable these days but JC Penney offers a lot of benefits others do not.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Schedule
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced great management team
Merchandise manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Littleton, CO2019, május 14.
A typical day consists of running the store, responding to LOD calls, putting truck merchandise to floor. The management team is great. The most enjoyable part of my job is doing merchandise sets and working with customers.
Low paying job
Sales Support (Pricing Captain) / Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Littleton, CO2018, augusztus 14.
Enjoyable company to work for but the pay is pretty low even if you have experience going in. Its a good part time job for someone who just needs a little extra cash.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical retail with not enough help in the building
Store Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Littleton, CO2018, július 5.
Wants to operate with part time associates, few managers in the building. Associates struggled to get things accomplished simply because payroll dollars were virtually non-existent and subject to change. Way to many clothes in a limited amount of space. Made shopping and clean up hard. Not a pleasant experience.
Pro érvek
Flexible schedules, could miss a lot of days without backlash
Kontra érvek
Corporate direction is disjointed, massive product line changes done without consideration of store impact.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company to work for, low paycheck
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Littleton, CO2018, június 29.
This company has an excellent work team culture and they support you in the workplace and outside. There are many opportunities to learn new skills and to grow as a salesperson. All the managers help you with any questions and they make you feel comfortable.
Pro érvek
Excellent work culture, good management, space to learn and grow.
Kontra érvek
Short brakes, low salaries.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Overall Pleasant.
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Littleton, CO2018, február 23.
I was responsible for sorting clothes in various departments and also organizing. I had contact with the customers guiding them to the right places in the store and selling the products.
friendly atmoshere.
short breaks
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
JC Penney was a great place to work
Customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Littleton, CO2018, február 13.
I enjoyed my employment at Penney's store. The management was excellent as was my fellow employees. I was at the hub of the store and was in charge of the main change drawer. There was a continue of customers around and very pleasant
Pro érvek
benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I liked working for my manager.
Sales Clerk/Support team (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Littleton, CO2017, október 20.
Very fast paced job. Expected to do reports and get them in on time even though they cut hours. Employees were stressed out and mgmnt. was not very helpful.
Pro érvek
Had good discounts for on store items
Turn of employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good management and team work
Sales Associate/Support (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Southwest Plaza Littleton, Colorado2017, augusztus 4.
I have been employed at JCPenney for 10 years and have learned a lot. I like working with people and my co-workers are great. There are a lot of responsibilities and a fast pace job. Great customer service is a must.
Meeting people and discounts
Kontra érvek
Benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
A good stepping stone
Window Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Littleton, CO2017, június 9.
There is no room to grow but the job is easy.

If you ally for window coverings the pay is okay when you make many sales. Otherwise is it much worse than a stable sales position.

Managers are good. there are no benefits for part time which are a majority of the employees.

There is a high JCP culture which keeps people excited to sell.

People to to scam you by having every member of their family buy one item at a time with a coupon.
Stable, very predictable, easy
minimal/no benefits, low pay
Great Job Early in Life
Merchandise Execution Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Littleton, CO2016, december 15.
This is a great job for those just out of high school or college. They work with your schedule and you can transfer departments easily. They do not have many full timers though.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Selling Fine Jewelry was fun.
Fine Jewelry Sales Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Littleton, CO2016, szeptember 7.
Change in Mgmt style was difficult to endure. Micro mgmt. was insulting after having been there 8 years. Short staffing had me many times watching shoes as well as fine jewelry.
Mostly good associates.
Micro mgmt
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Fun place
Merchandise Execution Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Littleton, CO2013, november 13.
Meet some of my very good friends there, always had a fun time while working
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 4Jelentés
great place to work
Customer Service Representative II (Volt alkalmazott) –  littleton, CO2013, augusztus 15.
wished i could of stayed,but i had to relocate. they did send me through the actual csr 1 and 2,and taught me how to decipher the credit bureau.
established company, decent pay
Kontra érvek
not always guaranteed your shift
3,0
very over whelming
Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Littleton, CO2013, július 9.
Work for the retail business is very over whelming I would never work there again
discounnts on clothes
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Even my manager stole my commission.
shoes associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Littleton, CO2012, május 28.
I worked at JC Penney for about two months. I applied for a cashier position in women's or to work in the catalog department. I got put in shoes (which is a commission position) and was told that was the only open position. Right after I got hired, I told a friend to apply and they let her choose between the two positions they had told me there was no openings for.
My commissions were stolen by my coworkers, and even by my manager who was salary. After getting no where with my manager, I went to upper management to request a transfer. Two days later I was fired and given no reason. And of course they waited until I got to work (a two hour bus ride), just to turn me away at my locker and escort me out as if I'd cause a scene or something.

Tekintsen meg JCPenney további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van