JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Lincoln, NE

16 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 319 értékelés megtekintése
Na
Assoicate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lincoln, NE2019, augusztus 23.
It was very fun to work there, I had really fun coworkers and the job was always fun. I was new and they took me in and made feel really welcome and showed me the ropes of the job right away.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was no training videos available when had time to study
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lincoln, NE2019, július 25.
Videos for training were down not available so could get training finished. Tried again and again and again but was unable to get it to work. Management count get it to work either.
1,0
No help
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lincoln, NE2019, június 12.
Training material was never available as liable it was down for what I needed and know looked into fixing it no training made it hard to sale appliances and mattresses. People dont want to be told we dont have it have to order it. They could have ordered it themselves at home.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved all the things they taught me
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lincoln, NE2018, augusztus 27.
They taught me a lot about customer first and pleasing them. They made sure i new all about the products i helped sale so if anyone had a question i could answer it properly
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced workplace as well as a good team to work with.
Assistant manager of merchandise (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lincoln, NE2017, augusztus 3.
I have enjoyed working with many great teammates over the years. Fast paced, energized working environment. The team is hard working, and always striving to achieve the very best.
Always moving
High turnover
Fun Place
Shoe Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lincoln, NE2017, június 21.
Fun place to work, but they did not pay well. You never got the hours you would be told you would. I would have to trade shifts constantly to see my children. The people were ever changing, but almost always pleasant to work with.
5,0
Great Atmosphere
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lincoln, NE2017, január 25.
I have never worked somewhere where it is so easy to get along with everyone and managers. The mangers are so easy to talk to and get along with. I've only been there for three months and they are already training me to be a supervisor. They are willing to work with you and to help you get to where you want to be and to help you reach your goals.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and Fun Workplace!
Men's Associate and Suit Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lincoln, NE2015, október 15.
Everyday at work is fun to some extent. Some days I get my responsibilities done and have a few conversations with coworkers, who are always fun to talk to. Management is great! they are easy to get along with, and easy to approach. The hardest part of the job is getting fitting rooms done when customers are constantly approaching you to help them out. But the satisfaction I receive from helping them, is probably the best part of the job.
Discounts and sales
Kontra érvek
fitting rooms, and some employees are not reliable
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work with amazing relationships with coworkers and employees
Human Resource Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lincoln, NE2015, június 2.
JCP has been through a lot of changes the last 2 years some good and some not so good. They are leveling out and rebuilding the company nicely.
Pro érvek
some what flexible to families and personal needs, making good changes that the customer is wanting and listening to the customers needs.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
2,0
Fairly negative environment.
Replenishment Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lincoln, NE2015, április 21.
I was scheduled at 6 am when my availability didn't start til 11. I tried to sort out this problem with management several times and was told it was my problem, not theirs and if I didn't show up for my shift on time I'd be fired.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very physical job, enjoy my supervisor and co-workers, but not enough pay or staff.
Replenishment Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lincoln, NE2015, április 14.
I move items from the truck, and sort in the stockroom. The merchandise is then placed in it's proper place and presentation on the sales floor. It is a very physical job. I really like the management; although, once they give you your schedule, pretty much every day, they ask you to stay later than you are assigned to.
Pro érvek
I enjoy my co-workers and my supervisor.
Kontra érvek
Not enough pay and staff for the work I do, schedules never consistent, every day am asked to stay late which interferes with my daily plans.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 11NemJelentés
5,0
IT WAS PRODUCTIVE AND A FUN PLACE TO WORK
SALES SUPPORT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lincoln, NE2014, május 6.
I WOULD CLOCK IN THEN I WOULD GO IN BACK WHERE THE STOCK ROOM WAS THEN I WOULD GO PICK UP THE INK TAGS AND HANGERS. AND I WOULD START HANGING CLOTHES FROM THE RACKS. THEN I WOULD TAKE A BREAK AFTER SO LONG. I WOULD THEN GO UP STAIRS AND START UNWRAPPING THE PURSES AND TIES.AFTER THAT I WOULD SHRINK WRAP SOME PALLETS AND START CLEANING MY WORK AREA UP.I WOULD GET A LUNCH IN THE MIDDLE OF MY SHIFT. I LEARNED HOW TO BE FAST WITH THE CLOTHES BECAUSE WE HAD ALOT OF RACKS. I LEARNED HOW TO BE ON TIME NOT THAT I WAS LATE OR ANY THING. MANAGEMENT WAS GREAT I LOVED THEM.MY CO-WORKERS WERE NICE AND THEY WERE GREAT I MISS EVERY ONE. THE HARDEST PART OF MY JOB WAS GETTING ALL THE HANGERS AND PUTTING THEM ON THE HANGER RACK IN A TIMELY MANNER.. I HAD TO PUT THEM BY SIZE CHILDRENS WOMANS MENS. THE MOST ENJOYABLE PART OF MY JOB WAS LISTENING TO MUSIC AND JOKING AROUND WITH MY BOSS WHILE I WORKED.
I HAD GREAT PEOPLE TO WORK WITH AND IT WAS A FUN JOB
I HAD SHORT BREAKS
okay
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lincoln, NE2013, szeptember 10.
it was a nice place to work, decent pay, great people. I might work there again.
lockers
short breaks
Retail and Different
Customer Service Associate and Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lincoln, NE2013, július 18.
JC Penny Lincoln, NE Customer Service Associate and Cashier October 2011 – July 2012
• Handled check-out and returns for customers
• Responsible for product maintenance throughout the women’s department
• Provided courteous and friendly service to customers throughout the store
good working enviroment
visual team member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lincoln, NE2011, december 31.
I have enjoyed working for penneys, I wish the advancement and the benefits would be better. Company is family oriented and works with individual schedules.
family oriented
pay and benefits

Tekintsen meg JCPenney további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van