Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Lexington, KY

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Lexington, KY17 értékelés
17 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 243 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you just want to stand around and talk this is not the place for you. There is always something to do e.g. helping customers, working the register, straightening the merchandise, replenishing the store, visual, reworking the floor plan, etc...
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Interview process leads you to believe that its traditional work environment. It was for hourly staff. I was a salaried Area LP Mgr and it was far from industry standards. Although the salary was good you are expected to perform basic entry level LP Associate duties such as shoplifting cases and preventions. Tools, equipment and training into their specific forms and practices were not explained.

wwas told
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have worked at jcpenney in Lexington twice. First time i worked there for almost two years. I had to leave for family reasons. I eventually came back this past August while i attended college and while i was there i was considered a lead associate. The managers and team i knew before welcomed me back with open arms. And in October we got a new GM. She is the worst human i have ever encountered. While i was there she had fired multiple people for her own doing. She didn't schedule multiple associate's and fired them all because the did not come in to work black friday. I watched her threaten and demote great supervisors for no reason. The end of December she decided to stop scheduling me for the start of January and when i confronted her about my schedule she told me that is was because i was a seasonal associate. I was not a seasonal associate. They don't even put out seasonal positions in August because its too soon. I looked up all my info she completely lied and pushed me out of my job. A seasonal associate can not become a lead associate so there is no way i was seasonal. But thats just a slice of my experience. The place is ran horribly. The pay is the lowest in retail. And the hours are only good if you one want to work 3 days a week with 5 hour shifts. The only time the hours are good is Christmas. You can never get full tkme unless you are a senior that has already been working there for years or if you are a supervisor or manager. There is NO benefits except a poor discount. The Lexington location is the worst jcpenney store to work at. They treat their employees - több...
Kontra érvek
Low wages, no hours, poor excuse for a GM, employees treated unfairly, no benefits, part time only, low raises.
Munkahelyi kultúra
jcpenny was a great work experience for me, I was nervous about it at first because of the number of customers but as the days went on i realized it was a great job and a good chance to work on communication skills while communicating with customers
Pro érvek
sometimes lunches was provided, great customers and good management
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The pay was good, people were friendly and helpful. There are resources to learn about systems you don’t understand. Fast paced and always challenging. More people on the floor continuously recovering store so it doesn’t always fall to night shifts.
Pro érvek
"The employee discount was decent"
Kontra érvek
"Management would hound you to ensure you were getting enough credit card applications"
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job allowed me to get into customer service and allowed and allowed me to deal with large sum of money and detail with customers who are getting gift my friends or family
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great place to work and learn how to build customer service skills. You feel like you are part of a team and questions are welcome always. I would recommend this as a place to work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good work experience different departments offer different levels of learning and responsibility. Very organized during holiday events and well managed
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working as loss prevention, means you get to work in every day attire and catch individuals who come into steal, make stops and work with law enforcement agencies.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a fun environment the cowokers there get along very well but management needs to work on the tone they use when talking to the employees. also not showing favoritism and they do that often. The job made me work on my customer service I help people with a better attitude as well as better word choices when helping them. I loved working catalog and childrens
free lunch working holidays
unorganized
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at JCP, you have a ton of discounts going on every week, and whenever you mess up every customer is extremely rude, also managers are very pushy about reaching ICAPS ( card sign ups )
Munkahelyi kultúra
Retail as retail goes. Managers are overall really understanding about other life opportunities and ongoings and are willing to work out a working schedule.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Helping customers, cashier and POG assistance. Majority of time was assisting customers. Cashier duties including learning the system and opening or closing the cash registers. POG assistance helped in setting up new displays, also a major part of the job is to keep the department well stocked and neat.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical work would be to dress mannequins, hang monthly graphics, following design guidelines, ensure the guidelines were met for the visiting visual managers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My supervisor was nice and fare to everyone. No problems in the shoe department. Go to work do your job and everyone is happy. No complaints. Very good department to work in
Pro érvek
Nice place to work for part time job
May not get many hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
As the title says, I enjoyed working for them as a company. There were many days in which I loved working and was excited to be there. I worked for two stores, and while the first store I worked for in California was fantastic and well managed, the store in Kentucky had poor leadership and staff morale was through the floor. In terms of Retail companies to work for however, they are one of the best that I've worked for.
Pro érvek
Friendly customers, long breaks, comfortable atmosphere
Kontra érvek
Poor leadership, erratic scheduling, no chance for advancement.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My typical day in the jewelry department was to count the inventory including diamonds. Stock new jewelry when needed or when we received a new shipment. Also on of my duties at work due to I have experience in repairing watched was to put new batteries, change band if broken and to fix anything else that might be wrong with the watch.
A couple of just many things I learned at Jcpennys was how to sell jewelry, I was also well trained in different Gems and different grades of Diamonds, Gold and all other precious metals.

The management was very well organized, and very well trained. I enjoy working for them.

The environment was very enjoyable, great co-workers very friendly and fun to work with.
Pro érvek
free lunches from management on payday, friendly and fun environment.
Kontra érvek
none that i can think of