Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Lewisville, TX

35 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 142 értékelés megtekintése
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Had nice managers that provided advice and located crew members around the store so that work was evenly distributed. providing an overall relaxed environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They help the customers in a manner way they are all responsible and respectful, i loved working there but i had to leave because i was going back to school
Munkahelyi kultúra
There is plenty of room for advancement. They offer a modest benefits package that includes a 401k plan, stock options and profit sharing. This is a company from which you can retire.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Boring workday , dry management, dried out job, busy days on the weekends, less co-workers, more customers during the afternoon, store usually has less co workers by weekend
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working here overall but the management is really hard to deal with! They stress you about working and people call in constantly putting pressure on the people who are there. I would not recommend!
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at JCPenney for almost a year and never got a raise. When I started, I had had 2 jobs before working for JCP. I started with a little more than minimum wage, and never got a raise, even though I was told I would before the six months mark.
But then again, it was a good workplace, and the managers were very encouraging.
good management/ fun workplace
horrible pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
very busy fast paced environment...lots of opportunities for advancement...very great culture...hardest part was management.. most enjoyable was the associates...
pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great atmosphere. surrounded with great experience. Good pay and commission. Always busy, great location and good benefits. Management was patient and understanding when we would have a difficult client.
Experience
Kontra érvek
Always could use more pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked closely with other associates to ensure team building in sales and training. Ensured product information to customers. Great work place environment to grow in sales.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
they were pretty cool however they were not good at giving hours and they only call when they needed you to work they were inconsistent with the hours
laid back some days
the management team
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love what I did but was not appreciated for the work or time that was put in the company all they cared about was getting credit apps and care plan.
care about customer
Kontra érvek
didn't care about the employee
Munkahelyi kultúra
I stared off on the truck unloading and loading. They saw i had great customer service, so they moved me to the floor. I was in the home department. I still use some skills i learned there today.
Munkahelyi kultúra
do not expect much from this company unless you've been loyal to them for literally years. like people sign their life to jcpenney, and that's cool if you have the tolerance to put up with the customers your whole life. they pay you horribly. the job is boring and slow, management doesn't care.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I'm in the Enterprise Fullfillment portion of JCPenney,which is pulling .Com orders for customers. I've learned that customer service is very enjoyable,management could be a little better at appreciating the employees.The culture is very divirse which is a great thing in my opinion. The hardest part of my job is not feeling a part of at times,the most enjoyablempart is the relationship that I've gained with my co workers.
Friendly co workers.
Kontra érvek
Bosses not always so friendly.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Job was part time sales associate - job was fine enjoyed the people and the job. Management was great. The store closed, Not much more to add to this review,
hours were great
job ended
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyed the people , I did not ask or recieve benifits except vacations . Learning was a plus attended classes occasionally . Overall stylist were nice . Hardest part was long time standing . Enjoyable was working with other stylist and helping each other as needed.
APPRECIATION DAYS, CLASSESECT
MANAGER COFIDENTIALITY
Munkahelyi kultúra
The hardest part of the job was around holiday times, trying to keep up with the customers and their orders. Having to keep the store organized and clean repeatedly .
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good company and good people, they do try to make it a fun place. listen and try to respond. I really enjoyed my time there. The company I hope is turning around
good people and discounts
poor training with managers
Munkahelyi kultúra
working at jcpenneys has taught me how to work and interact with the customers. everything about working at jcpenneys was great! i loved the people, my management, the hours, the flexibility of school and work. it's a great company to work for.
Pro érvek
interacting with customers, busy, great people
no cons
4,0
Received great work experience
Apprehending Shoplifters

Criminal/civil law experience

Hardest/ disliked uniforms ( difficult to do uncover surveillance)

Enjoyed was coworkers
Pro érvek
Worked with little to no supervison
Benifents
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you are an extrovert, this would be the right job for you. Positions are implemented based on who knows who, regardless of skill or tenure.
The job itself is fairly laid back, yet there is no challenge to grow a personal career with the company.