JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Lenexa, KS

233 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 352 értékelés megtekintése
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard work worth much more than the hrly pay
BRC (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lenexa, KS2020, február 27.
I would steer clear of this place. Huge turnover and very few people have been there long. If you like being ignored and unappreciated please apply.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I felt unjustly mistreated at the end
Corporate Relations Customer Care (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lenexa, KS2020, február 7.
Government kickbacks for various reasonsThis is a great place to work if you can handle intrusion into your personal affairs. I absolutely loved this job, but was very sickly during the time there and for the next four months. The management is exceptional excluding Human Resources. The business model and security level for personal info is phenomenal if you are the type who don’t mi

They did thorough training and assisted people to succeed. In the finale, the way clife being patrolled by a corporation with close ties and kick backs
Munkahelyi kultúra
I don't like to disclosure any information about it
Order Picker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lenexa2020, február 6.
I don't like to disclosure any information about it, I prefer not to say anything about this work place, would like to find a new job opportunity without say anything here
Munkahelyi kultúra
Rewards and Recognition are priority.
Customer Care Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lenexa, KS2020, február 6.
JC Penney is not a traditional call center. Therefore, the work could be quite challenging at times. However, I achieved the most growth in my professional career, in my role as a JC Penney Customer Care Supervisor. Also, I absolutely enjoyed working with the diverse group of associates and leadership team.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a friendly place to work with a diverse workforce.
Customer Care Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lenexa, KS2020, február 5.
The work experience depends on the immediate supervisor/coach. JCPenney is experiencing setbacks in its business so the stability of the job is not good, stores and other facilities are being closed to consolidate the company's assets. The instability can lead to job losses.
Munkahelyi kultúra
During shift, not able to interact with co-workers at all.
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lenexa, KS2020, január 31.
Hardest part of the job was during "peak" handling calls with about 3 seconds between all calls.
Most enjoyable was helping customers with their problems.
Early shift started at 06:00 every day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney was a wonderful place to work.
Administrative Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lenexa, KS2020, január 29.
If the Customer Care center were not closing I would continue to work at JCPenney. It was more then a job and we felt like a family. I will always be appreciative for the time I worked there
Good work environment
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lenexa, KS2020, január 27.
Associates are valued and recognized
Typical day involves answering calls and resolving issues
Management is approachable and willing to listen
System issues are challenging
Munkahelyi kultúra
SR.OPS Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lenexa, KS2020, január 23.
JCP is a great company to work for. They have a great training program and have provided me with several opportunities to grow and develop me current leadership abilities.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place for seasonal work
Package Handler/Sorter (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lenexa, KS2020, január 22.
Great place for seasonal work but afterwards find out that after season over then they lay off workers, hour's are reduced, and now company closing call center and 243 employees without jobs.
Strong sense of family.
Training Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lenexa, KS2020, január 17.
JCPenney has a wonderful culture of caring. Management takes the time to show that they really care. It has been refreshing to work for such a company.
Great company
Call Center Rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lenexa, KS2020, január 16.
Family, work to make the customer happy. Make the employee s feel special. Lots of love. Good work environment . Good benefits, Coachs a very helpful
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney is the best place that I have ever worked at
Training Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lenexa, KS2020, január 16.
My team is an amazing team and I feel valued and appreciated. I would highly recommend JCPenney to anyone who is looking for a family type company. I have grown and learned so much with my wonderful training team.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Focus on great customer service
Corporate Customer Relations Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lenexa, KS2020, január 16.
Job is good overall. Can be challenging. You have to be able to adapt and learn quickly. It's very necessary to help upset customers find solutions to problems.
Time keeping was horrible
Customer Care Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lenexa, KS2020, január 9.
I was fired because of a system issue in attendance and knowing that they tried to deny me unemployment and I was only made aware when I filed for it. They're not good with looking out for the benefit of employees and flexibility options that are flexible to unforeseen events and hopefully that’s progressed since I’ve been there
JcPenny
Order Filler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lenexa, KS2020, január 2.
I enjoyed working in this fast paced environment got along with the staff as well as co-workers decent pay and benefits package I had fun at this company .
Munkahelyi kultúra
They never think ahead untill something goes wrong. Then they where just trying to improvise.
Brc (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lenexa, KS2019, december 28.
It was a never ending battle working at jcp logistics they never had enough staff or good enough equipment to run efficiently. It made everyone's lifes harder.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Warehouse Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lenexa, KS2019, december 20.
Hours are ok. Hours are great during peak time. Pay is good. Give out rasies every year. employee apperciation dinners. Easy to move up in managment sopts.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Full time workers should have all holiday off.
Packing Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lenexa, KS2019, december 19.
The employee needs to leave there perfume at home. They should let full time employee have a holiday off of work. They don't let new employees go there own speed.
Micro managing
Seasonal Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lenexa, KS2019, december 14.
When I first got the job I was excited to work there because I got a 25% jcp discount card, but during training I had two instructors who were condensing and not very knowledgeable of their own material...The first thing I notice when I walked on the floor is how empty the place looked. It looked liked a ghost town. The next problem came when they made everyone use a sm clear bag to hold their personal belongings apparently they had a issue with online theft and you couldn't carry the bag with you, you had to store it in your locker. Who wants to go to their locker 40 times a day? On top of that you couldn't eat at your desk which meant that you would only eat about once a day because who has time to go to the their locker /bathroom/ locker on a 15 minute break? Immediately out of training I was micromanaged by leads and supervisors. I felt so disgusted. On top of that they have weekly one on ones with a sup who goes over your stats. That is excessive, I'm use to monthly one on one's. Their call time is extremely low for a call center (especially since they know customers are extremely talkative) and they only pay $12 an hour. They push for you to ask customers for survey's but they don't even offer a bonus program for hitting your metrics. Overall I hated that job and I would never go back.
Pro érvek
Discount card
Kontra érvek
Micromanagement
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van