Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Lenexa, KS

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Lenexa, KS238 értékelés
238 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 034 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Future is uncertain? Company CEOs and executives are splitting up millions of dollars in bonus money amongst themselves? At the same time they have filed bankruptcy
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company initially closed their furniture and appliance department with drastic clearance markdowns. They started a downward spiral when among other things, the CEO told everyone in the 2 call centers incorporated the phrase "Hey There" as the opening greeting to customers. This resulted in the perception of some customers to be less than ideal due to poor grammar of the customer service teams and resulted in calls being failed if not said in the opening. On-site cafeteria closed for vending machine food.
Pro érvek
Good pay for work expectations.
Kontra érvek
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Seemingly endless opportunities for advancement. Great work atmosphere. Employees are very well taken care of. The work was hard at times but quite fun.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I absolutely love working with people. No matter what my job is I go over and beyond for my customers. Being about to smile with my voice for customers is everything and more.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
variety of positions, different types of management and training, lot of conflict/drama amongst employees,the good managers helped you succeed, small perks
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would steer clear of this place. Huge turnover and very few people have been there long. If you like being ignored and unappreciated please apply.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its been a good job as long as orders are there. When no orders no job and thus less working hours, and the job is easy . The management is very supportive to associates.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Government kickbacks for various reasonsThis is a great place to work if you can handle intrusion into your personal affairs. I absolutely loved this job, but was very sickly during the time there and for the next four months. The management is exceptional excluding Human Resources. The business model and security level for personal info is phenomenal if you are the type who don’t mi

They did thorough training and assisted people to succeed. In the finale, the way clife being patrolled by a corporation with close ties and kick backs
Munkahelyi kultúra
I don't like to disclosure any information about it, I prefer not to say anything about this work place, would like to find a new job opportunity without say anything here
Munkahelyi kultúra
JC Penney is not a traditional call center. Therefore, the work could be quite challenging at times. However, I achieved the most growth in my professional career, in my role as a JC Penney Customer Care Supervisor. Also, I absolutely enjoyed working with the diverse group of associates and leadership team.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The work experience depends on the immediate supervisor/coach. JCPenney is experiencing setbacks in its business so the stability of the job is not good, stores and other facilities are being closed to consolidate the company's assets. The instability can lead to job losses.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hardest part of the job was during "peak" handling calls with about 3 seconds between all calls.
Most enjoyable was helping customers with their problems.

Early shift started at 06:00 every day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If the Customer Care center were not closing I would continue to work at JCPenney. It was more then a job and we felt like a family. I will always be appreciative for the time I worked there
Munkahelyi kultúra
Associates are valued and recognized
Typical day involves answering calls and resolving issues

Management is approachable and willing to listen

System issues are challenging
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCP is a great company to work for. They have a great training program and have provided me with several opportunities to grow and develop me current leadership abilities.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place for seasonal work but afterwards find out that after season over then they lay off workers, hour's are reduced, and now company closing call center and 243 employees without jobs.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney has a wonderful culture of caring. Management takes the time to show that they really care. It has been refreshing to work for such a company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Family, work to make the customer happy. Make the employee s feel special. Lots of love. Good work environment . Good benefits, Coachs a very helpful
Munkahelyi kultúra
My team is an amazing team and I feel valued and appreciated. I would highly recommend JCPenney to anyone who is looking for a family type company. I have grown and learned so much with my wonderful training team.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Job is good overall. Can be challenging. You have to be able to adapt and learn quickly. It's very necessary to help upset customers find solutions to problems.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was fired because of a system issue in attendance and knowing that they tried to deny me unemployment and I was only made aware when I filed for it. They're not good with looking out for the benefit of employees and flexibility options that are flexible to unforeseen events and hopefully that’s progressed since I’ve been there
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés