Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Lees Summit, MO

21 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 548 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
No healthcare until you've been there a year that's the worst thing
Very needy customers can't seem to ever look for anything on their own. No health insurance until full time for a year. I've never heard of any company making you wait that long!
JCPenney
This is a great job for someone who loves to relax at work. The days consist of simply making the store floor look presentable or assisting customers at the cash register
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good money for a teenager
9.00 an hour
It’s a good working environment as far as everyone being a team and getting things done.

Just don’t get too comfortable. Managers will start to be on your case about icaps
Everyone’s nice.
Kontra érvek
No security, low pay, gossip, no sick days
Munkahelyi kultúra
Seasonal work so not much opinion
I worked for the season then my hours got slowly cut back. You get to do a wide variety of things while on seasonal crew though. People were nice there
work with others
tedious and inconsistent work
Great people there.
I liked everyone there. Everyone is very nice, I love being around people n kids. I joke around with them and always say nice things to put a smile on their faces.. I'm a happy person n I like making other people happy too.
The employees.
Not enough breaks..
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great enviornment and fun people all around the fun never stops
A normal day is like any other i would go any handle my orders for the day and go home the management was always helpful and the best part they bought us food .
Productive work enviroment
I had a lot of fun during my time working at this job. I got along great with co workers, and management. This is a great work environment for someone looking for a job!
Fun work place
No paid time off
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working here is really awesome for anyone, anyone age
Lees Summit and Oak Park Mall has some really great Managers, staff etc.
Working at JCP can be a really great experience, it's all in what you make it. If you like retail you'll be satisfied
1,0
Bad communications
Orientations East bad. Work schedule was not good. States should be loaded every Saturday. I looked show nothing. I looked on Sunday still no no days for following week. Bad communications.
Bad communications
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent employment. Management with positive attitudes and professionalism.

Working with customer service issues to make sure customers needs in retail are accomplished is the best at JC Penney's!
Breaks, Advancements, Diversity
great place to work
Jcpenny was a pretty relaxed place to work. and of course I loved shopping there. My co-workers were nice and sweet. My bosses were amazing kept me laughing and comfortable. Made sure I knew what I was doing and comfortable with what I was doing
AMAZING JOB
I loved working here. It was just a little drive at the time and I was in high school and my parents didn't like me driving far, but other then that the customers were great and so were the employees.
Prodcutive place
Jcpenney overall is a pretty good company. My management in my stores had issues, but just because my Jcpenney store wasn't ideal doesn't mean they are all that way. If you want a flexible job with school. Its a good job with a good discount. As every job goes, it all depends on the management.
discount/Co-workers
retail
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place for me to be creative in the sets that I do for the store
A typical day at work involves receiving multiple projects from several different managers and managing my time to ensure that each one is completed efficiently and in a timely manner. I learned to be a better team leader and to have work done by the given deadline. Management had its ups and downs, but I just learned to work with it and not make it a big deal. The hardest part of my job would be with quite a few of my coworkers who's work ethics were just that they really didn't care. The most enjoyable part of my job was being able to create sets on the floor and be as creative as I am there as I am when writing a book.
2,0
Perfect Job
This is a good place to work for someone new to the workforce. In fairness I joined JC Penney at the onset of the Ron Johnson debacle and have had to endure a time of tremendously painful change for JCP. JC Penney unfortunately has a stifling culture and an almost blinding focus on operational rather than organizational leadership which could explain why tenured supervisors are generally unhappy.
Fine Jewelry Sales
I loved my job until the new CEO came in, that's when everything changed and the customers were not happy. They took our sales commission away, which was like having another pay check and did not compensate for it.
I loved working with my co-workers and customers. I enjoyed my work there in fine jewelry because one of my hobbies is "Gemstone Collecting" and I am very familiar with all the gemstones and the quality of diamonds.
store discount percentage
Kontra érvek
short staffing. unable to take lunch breaks or any other breaks too much of the time.
JC
JCP was a good foot in the door for customer service and small sales.
Munkahelyi kultúra
was a great place to work
A fast pace retail environment that is constantly changing.
Fun Workplace
I built lasting relationships with the people I have worked with.
the people
Kontra érvek
work life balance for management
2,0
jcp
pretty decent place to work
wish they hadnt changed so much i feel like im helping people steal by doing shady returns

also when working its like everyones ALWAYS on your back and can make the job stressful and if you ask your help management gets all huffy with you
discount
too many changes
Dept. Supervisor
Walk the Dept, identify what areas can be improved, to be more inviting to the customer. Make sure that all fixtures are full of product, and that all of the fixtures are shopable, and not messy. Make sure that there are nice clean aisles for the customers to manuver through for easy shopping.
Being a Supervisor is both challenging and rewarding. It is rewarding to watch associates develop, as you coach them along in order to become better at their job. One of the harder things is making sure that all the product is eye catching, and makes the customer want to shop. Co-workers are great to work with.
Pro érvek
we have a great supervisor team.
Kontra érvek
schedule is not family friendly
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés