Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: League City, TX

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
League City, TX24 értékelés
24 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 146 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
They're really good working with my schedule. and they gave me hours when I needed them and would call me in sometimes. The only difficult part about the job is trying to convince people to sign up for a credit card, but besides that, it was easy-peasy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working at JCPenney’s, I never had any problems with my managers, worked better when employees would help you get the job done. Had an overall great experience with working at JCPenney.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at JCPenny gave good costumer service skills plus many other while dealing with every day work duties. They also gave me the chance to move up in the company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at JCPenney was never a career move for me. I went there with the intent to earn a bit of money while developing my customer service skills. I made a few friends while working for this company and the management was pretty fair and understanding.
Flexible schedule
Kontra érvek
Pay is not the greatest.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney had a very flexible and accommodating schedule for students like myself and gave clear instructions on how a task should be completed to avoid any mistakes. Overall, my experience was great!
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good job and fun. Very cool people that worked their and I was cool with the manager. The co-workers were nice and trained me well. The break room was great too.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management was kind, but you never knew when you were going to work. You had to stand the whole time and look busy even though there was nothing to do. The pay is bad and there are no benefits.
Easy work
Poor pay, no benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
• Greet and assist customers with finding merchandise
• Stock and organize merchandise on the sales floor

• opened/closed register -performed credit/debit, check and cash transactions
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved working here and getting experience in retail, its not for everyone. Managers worked well with my schedules and were caring. Great job and great values.
Fast paced, Friendly Mangers
Moody customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical day at jcp was first opening all the registers before we opened the store. After opening the registers I would check the fitting rooms making sure they were clean. And after that things were just repetitive. If I wasn't on the register then I was folding clothes and putting them back.
Munkahelyi kultúra
dealt with many customers who were very opinionated and seemed to have a problem with everything. Since it was the holidays they wanted to find anything wrong with items in order to receive more discounts
Munkahelyi kultúra
I absolutely loved working at JC Penney. I started working there during the holiday season of 2013 and continued my employment all the way working my way through college and starting my new career in 2016.
Competitive Pay, Team Oriented
Kontra érvek
Commission has it's good and bad points - with returns this was a big negative.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They are very good to their employees. The only problem is not enough money or hours. I would have stayed and cried when I left I just needed more money. If they paid more no-one would leave
Not enough money
Munkahelyi kultúra
Honest opinion about JCPenney. The company needs organization and managers that treat their employees with respect. I enjoyed meeting new people. I worked for three managers total during my employment with JCPenney. Only one of them cared about people and the other two would disrespect the team, but nothing was ever done about it by the District Manager. Both of them had numerous complaints and both still have their jobs.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Munkahelyi kultúra
There is always something to do. Having to stay hours after closing time is annoying. Also, having to finish up other people's work in their department is annoying.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would arrive at work at 5am and start the process of changing any price signs that were needed. I changed all signs, marked clearance and made sure all items were properly priced and signed for the womans department.
Pro érvek
off work early enough to spend time with my children
Kontra érvek
not enough people on signing team
Munkahelyi kultúra
The most enjoyable part of the job consisted of helping each customer and fulfilling their needs. Overall, I mostly developed cash handling experience, professionalism, and exceptional customer service skills.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Open and Close Registers, sell shoes, check customers out, help customers with products, co-workers were good except some, I liked doing displays and assisting customers.
good staff
hours, no advancement, pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ran all day to day activities of the Sephora retail store located inside the JC Penney. Engaging experiences with my clients and staff never left for a dull moment daily.The most difficult part ofmy job was balancing the demands of two different companies and having two separate supervisors who sometimes had different directions in mind for the business. Overall I learned a great deal on how to marriage the two and maintain 5 years of financial growth. I enjoy working with clients the most, Sephora is well loved by their clients.
Pro érvek
Free cosmetic samples and great product training
Kontra érvek
JC Penney as a company is quite unstable financially currently
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company over works employees and expects each employee to do their job and 7 others.. Very poorly pay also Manager is not very personable and does not really help out in the store just barks orders.. Other employees are great though and made great friends. the company doesnt seem to care about employees though.. My opinion only..
Pro érvek
great coworkers the ones that want to work
Kontra érvek
Horrible pay and takes advantage of employees that work hard
Munkahelyi kultúra
While it's a great salon, having some experience is helpful.