Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Lawton, OK

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
24 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 249 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
good experience. minimum wage. crazy hours. decent managers. no room to move up. Flexible schedule. lenient call in protcol. black friday is pretty chill.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It wasn’t for me i didn’t like it , it was good pay but , i never got to do cash register i was just temporary but everybody else got to do it . i left like a slave .
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very good job, i learned how to stay on task and manage everything in my department smoothly. I enjoyed talking to many customers and seeing smiles on their faces.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cashier good place to work for good management very nice work environment nice and friendly co-workers learned more customer service skills. The one thing I had a problem with was I was seasonal and they said I should be able to be hired full time but then was let go through a email even though they emailed time while working that day
Good to work for
Kontra érvek
The hours where only part time
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
its ok place to work at. can work in different areas. and get pay advance if you are a good worker. good breaks. flexible hours and good managers. not commission
Munkahelyi kultúra
I felt as if I were being deliberately kept in a certain area in the store, while other people who were always calling in or showing up late would get supervisor positions. I was quietly kicked out of the pricing team, because they wanted an "all female team..."
Pro érvek
I liked chatting with people...
Kontra érvek
I did not like cashiering...
Munkahelyi kultúra
For a retail store a fairly enjoyable work place, only work part-time so cannot give a complete evaluation. My understanding from other full time employees is that it is somewhat stressful but they receive good support from the supervisors whenever it is needed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice place to build your clientele when just starting out. Being located inside a major store in our local mall was conducive to walk in traffic for salon services as well as having a large selection of hair care products.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed my time at JCP, even though I did on occasion have to deal with some unruly customers. The other employees and managers were great to work with.
Disount was great. Great employees
Pay is OK at best
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a great work environment. The managers are informative hey of the company. They keep you informed of the changes that take place. It has great work ethics. The hardest part of the job is closing the store at closing, getting the store back to the basic.The most enjoyable part of this job is meeting the customer.
Munkahelyi kultúra
At the start of the workday, we would have a meeting to let us know what we had to do. I learned how to put clothes up and to fold the clothes. Management was very awesome indeed. Workplace to me was very relaxed. The hardest part was to keep the clothes folded. The most enjoyable was working with the customers.
discounts
not enough hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wonderful company. Spent most of my career there. Loved the store and my team. Retired from there but I wouldn't be opposed to going back if asked. Very diverse and fun environment.
flexible scheduling and benefits
Cant think of any
Munkahelyi kultúra
The manager was horrible she would stay in the drama, was never professional. Knew nothing about color, cutting or styling hair. She would run off talent and class, and kept trash and druggies and would let people bully new people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Dedicated Customer Service Representative motivated to maintain customer satisfaction and contribute to company sccess
discounts
short breaks, etc
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a day job, but disturbed my school schedule. The co-workers are nice people, I loved the job but it was disturbing my school schedule
Pro érvek
It was close to my house, co-workers were greaat
Disturb my school schedule
Munkahelyi kultúra
Originally hired for price changing, moved into the stocking and shoe departments. Nice, friendly work environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun work place. great environment. decent pay for area I lived in. management is wonderful and the company really takes care of you
Munkahelyi kultúra
Though I was only hired as a seasonal employee, the business provided excellent services with employees and provided a sufficient number of work hours while being attentive to schedules.
Munkahelyi kultúra
In the beginning, it was difficult to get used to the various hours. After working here for a while, I got used to it. I have met several great people here and the management understands that life does happen and they will work with you to resolve any work related scheduling issues.
Pro érvek
Great group of people to work with
Not enough hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcpenny goes above and beyond for employees while awarding great incentives for a job well done. The hours are good and the starting pay is well above average.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you are single or have a small family with older children; this is the place to work. It was a very easy job and almost all of the employees there got a long great with each other. The departments work together to help each other out. It was exhausting at times but it was fun too.
Fellow employees
Kontra érvek
not being able to take off time needed