Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Las Vegas, NV

98 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 548 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
The employees and management were great
The overall environment created within the company was great and easy to maneuver through, however communication between different authority figures could be improved upon.
typical day
Worked together in a team environment, always in a fast past, customer service was big, always having to coordinate with the dates and what was need to wear that day, management never communicated.
Great
Good / excellent work place I wish my living situation was better so I could have kept the job the team I worked with in the morning was amazing and hard working just like me .
Loved working here!
I really enjoyed this job, and the people I worked with. I really look forward to getting up and going to work every day here. Said the store closed..
Overall ok
JcPenny was ok it was not the best experience but definitely one to start with to get your feet wet very faso paste job a lot of assistance if you need it it’s was for the most part well organized
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
You have to work your way around to see what you can do to either have a nice time or move up.
You get to meet some really nice people and potentially make some really cool friends but unless the managers like your or you get along with them, you won’t get as many hours as you expected and they’ll notice the things you do wrong more than the things you do right
Great company culture
Excellent company culture. They preach servant leadership and back up the talk. Great people who love their jobs. Highly recommend to anyone looking for work/life balance and a job they look forward to going to each day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its poor management proformance and high theft cost high employee loss along with very low pay at 9$ hourly
The managers at grand canyon are sweet and pleasant to work with but has absolutely no communication skills. I had a husband of 26yrs sudden die due to health issues and they fired me. No care no proper procedure on power line leave due to the death say i was job abandonment that was falsely accusation but im able to be rehired .the 9$hr. pay is a joke on their behalf and high theif is so ridiculous at the grand canyon location. Will not go back if they paid me double. No care no support not even counselor for my death and all i had was top reviews from customers everyday .
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pay has decreased. Hours up and down, flexible for company not for employee
Really enjoyed working there at first but then I see that they don’t keep their word when it comes to hours or schedules or pay. Company is in trouble and my location has many days when there are hardly any customers in the store. Not much inventory to offer. Hard to compete with Target and Kohl’s. No loyalty to hard workers. Management is uninterested. Company is losing many good workers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JC Penney was a great place to work with fun people to work with. My manager was wonderful, she always made sure if we had a problem her door was always open, or if we needed anything we could always come to her.
Discounts
Kontra érvek
Part time does not get benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
JC Penney was a wonderful place to work I loved working with staff and management .
At JC Penney Home Store I would clock in and first thing I would go to the morning meeting were daily goals and projections for the store were giving also employee achievements were announced and sometimes rewarded. Any training needed would be set up and scheduled. Management was supportive of employees. Workplace culture was friendly and happy. Hardest part was having to leave. Most enjoyable was the people I worked with.
Pro érvek
Salary plus commision let you acheive a pay and increase at your pace.
3,0
Friendly place to work
It is a decent place to work, the management is nice and they try to work with you, but it's difficult at times struggling with not getting hours and going sometimes a week before you are back at work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcpeeny Portraits was a fun loving environment
Overall this job was the best it helped me grow more with customer service,patience and the ability to multitask. My boss was understandable and worked well when random things that came up out of nowhere.
Good lunch breaks
Kontra érvek
Got busy during the holidays
Love this company!
Jcpenney's is a fun company to work for. I loved everything about My time there. Trendy upbeat culture , and yhe black fridays dpent there were epic!!!
Fun, atmosphere
Kontra érvek
Low pay, not enough hours given.
Fun team environment
JC Penney's is like a family we accept all inclusion and diversity it's a great place to work. JC penney recognizes people for their hard work and promotes many people from within the company Many of my closest friends work for JC Penney'.
Lots of work perks
Cool and easy
Cool and easy. Nothing too big nor too small. Coworkers are friendly and easy to approach. Customers are normally pretty cool people with the occasional upset customer popping up every now and then. Overall a cool place to work at for anybody looking for their first job.
I loved working at JCP!! Wouldn't be leaving unless I had to :(
A typical day at work was usually laid back with bursts of busy-time as customers would checkout in waves. I learned how to sell credit cards to people! Everyone was incredibly friendly and I am leaving only due to lack of funds and relocation. The hardest part of the job is staying late to recover the store after a busy shift and the rude customers. Every other moment was incredibly enjoyable, especially the deals you get as an employee!!
Pro érvek
discounts, bonus for selling credit cards, family w/ peers
Kontra érvek
rude people, bending over to fold
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
If I had to go back I would.
It’s wasnt always fun working at JCP. Management never did what they were suppose to. They made you work extra hard for little pay and couldn’t grow within the company.
Discounts
No growth, no hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a joy to work with customers and friendly employees as well
I work in the Home Specialty Department, Selling
Appliance's I am always looking for a customer to great and see

how I can better assist with a home purchase, like a washer/dryer

mattress or custome window coverings
Pro érvek
The break room has drinks and popcorn for employees
we do not have 1 hour lunch only half hour lunch
1,0
Sales
Pays too low for adulta to live off its a great place to start for a young student. But hard to live with getting paid 10 an hour.. Need more full time postions
Independent
The thing I enjoyed most about JCPenney is the ability to work under very low supervision. I like working alone and doing things at a comfortable yet effective manner and pace.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés