JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Las Vegas, NV

94 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 466 értékelés megtekintése
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
You have to work your way around to see what you can do to either have a nice time or move up.
Retail Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2019, augusztus 30.
You get to meet some really nice people and potentially make some really cool friends but unless the managers like your or you get along with them, you won’t get as many hours as you expected and they’ll notice the things you do wrong more than the things you do right
Great company culture
Area Asset Protection Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2019, augusztus 2.
Excellent company culture. They preach servant leadership and back up the talk. Great people who love their jobs. Highly recommend to anyone looking for work/life balance and a job they look forward to going to each day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its poor management proformance and high theft cost high employee loss along with very low pay at 9$ hourly
Woman retail sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2019, július 23.
The managers at grand canyon are sweet and pleasant to work with but has absolutely no communication skills. I had a husband of 26yrs sudden die due to health issues and they fired me. No care no proper procedure on power line leave due to the death say i was job abandonment that was falsely accusation but im able to be rehired .the 9$hr. pay is a joke on their behalf and high theif is so ridiculous at the grand canyon location. Will not go back if they paid me double. No care no support not even counselor for my death and all i had was top reviews from customers everyday .
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pay has decreased. Hours up and down, flexible for company not for employee
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas2019, június 20.
Really enjoyed working there at first but then I see that they don’t keep their word when it comes to hours or schedules or pay. Company is in trouble and my location has many days when there are hardly any customers in the store. Not much inventory to offer. Hard to compete with Target and Kohl’s. No loyalty to hard workers. Management is uninterested. Company is losing many good workers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Customer Service Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2019, június 4.
JC Penney was a great place to work with fun people to work with. My manager was wonderful, she always made sure if we had a problem her door was always open, or if we needed anything we could always come to her.
Discounts
Kontra érvek
Part time does not get benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
JC Penney was a wonderful place to work I loved working with staff and management .
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2019, március 27.
At JC Penney Home Store I would clock in and first thing I would go to the morning meeting were daily goals and projections for the store were giving also employee achievements were announced and sometimes rewarded. Any training needed would be set up and scheduled. Management was supportive of employees. Workplace culture was friendly and happy. Hardest part was having to leave. Most enjoyable was the people I worked with.
Pro érvek
Salary plus commision let you acheive a pay and increase at your pace.
3,0
Friendly place to work
Salesman (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2019, március 18.
It is a decent place to work, the management is nice and they try to work with you, but it's difficult at times struggling with not getting hours and going sometimes a week before you are back at work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcpeeny Portraits was a fun loving environment
Photographer and cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2019, március 18.
Overall this job was the best it helped me grow more with customer service,patience and the ability to multitask. My boss was understandable and worked well when random things that came up out of nowhere.
Good lunch breaks
Kontra érvek
Got busy during the holidays
Love this company!
Cashier and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2019, január 18.
Jcpenney's is a fun company to work for. I loved everything about My time there. Trendy upbeat culture , and yhe black fridays dpent there were epic!!!
Fun, atmosphere
Kontra érvek
Low pay, not enough hours given.
Fun team environment
Merchandise Operations Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2019, január 16.
JC Penney's is like a family we accept all inclusion and diversity it's a great place to work. JC penney recognizes people for their hard work and promotes many people from within the company Many of my closest friends work for JC Penney'.
Lots of work perks
Cool and easy
Recovery and Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2018, december 11.
Cool and easy. Nothing too big nor too small. Coworkers are friendly and easy to approach. Customers are normally pretty cool people with the occasional upset customer popping up every now and then. Overall a cool place to work at for anybody looking for their first job.
I loved working at JCP!! Wouldn't be leaving unless I had to :(
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2018, október 30.
A typical day at work was usually laid back with bursts of busy-time as customers would checkout in waves. I learned how to sell credit cards to people! Everyone was incredibly friendly and I am leaving only due to lack of funds and relocation. The hardest part of the job is staying late to recover the store after a busy shift and the rude customers. Every other moment was incredibly enjoyable, especially the deals you get as an employee!!
Pro érvek
discounts, bonus for selling credit cards, family w/ peers
Kontra érvek
rude people, bending over to fold
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
If I had to go back I would.
Pricing and Stocking (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2018, október 24.
It’s wasnt always fun working at JCP. Management never did what they were suppose to. They made you work extra hard for little pay and couldn’t grow within the company.
Discounts
No growth, no hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a joy to work with customers and friendly employees as well
Commission Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2018, október 19.
I work in the Home Specialty Department, Selling
Appliance's I am always looking for a customer to great and see
how I can better assist with a home purchase, like a washer/dryer
mattress or custome window coverings
Pro érvek
The break room has drinks and popcorn for employees
we do not have 1 hour lunch only half hour lunch
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
1,0
Sales
Seasonal Freight Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2018, október 8.
Pays too low for adulta to live off its a great place to start for a young student. But hard to live with getting paid 10 an hour.. Need more full time postions
Independent
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2018, október 2.
The thing I enjoyed most about JCPenney is the ability to work under very low supervision. I like working alone and doing things at a comfortable yet effective manner and pace.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Productive workplace
Sales Associate/Replenisher/Visual (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2018, szeptember 29.
The workplace was it joy of will for the most part also very productive and there was always something to do. The staff was very friendly and love the discount!
Created a work family
Department Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2018, szeptember 18.
Within the stores I worked at (5 in total), a sense of family was created. I created many friendships from the stores I work at in the past. All stores did a great job in maintaining morale by hosting staff lunches/dinners, special days, and contests.
Fun
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2018, szeptember 4.
Have a positive attitude, smile ,professional customer service ,attend the customer in fast pace customer always waiting in long lines especially on holidays
Munkahelyi kultúra
Unappreciated staff and unprofessional management
Supervisor at Home Store (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2018, augusztus 26.
Workplace culture of bad behavior that never is resolved has corrupted this store. Lack of management support on issues that impacted the store and negative attitudes with staff are a common philosophy. The Home Store is now closed but the problems with unprofessional management continues at the mall store.

I did enjoy delivering high quality of customer service developing a relationship with customers and earning customer loyalty. I developed better problem solving skills and making management decisions to issues. I enjoy keeping busy but constant poor staffing increased the stress level greatly.
To many hands in the scheduling process and constant changes in schedules was a daily battle especially without being notified of any changes. My schedule changed 3 times a week which was common and excessive.

I enjoyed merchandising, pricing and working as a team to accomplish tasks.

I also liked their products and clothing lines which seem to be priced well and good sales.
Love their product lines
Negative atmosphere
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van