Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Las Cruces, NM

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Las Cruces, NM11 értékelés
11 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 920 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
help customers find items that they are looking for, helping them order things online, and retrieve the items for them. Management was available when needed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You can see who has more work ethic than others so it's easy to prove your worth. it can be frustrating seeing some of the women supervisors slacking.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company to work for. Good people and opportunity to work and still have outside life. I wish I still worked there sometimes. JCP has some of the best prices and best quality products also.
Munkahelyi kultúra
great management and great co workers. Hardest part of the jobs keeping up with all the customers and often multitasking.
Pro érvek
easy job for the most part
inconsistant hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
I typical day at JCPenney is helping customers in person with in-store purchases and online orders, as well as providing customer service over the phone. Employees keep busy and have a positive attitude through the work day. The hardest part of the job is helping demanding customers, but there is always a solution to be found. Having different responsibilities is the most enjoyable part of the job, I like staying busy and being productive.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked for this company a few years back only seasonal, I did have a lot of fun and would work there again! the people where friendly and we all helped each other when needed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was a fun experience working at JCPenny. The staff was always enthusiastic and ready for work. Was easy to get started doing what needed to be done everyday, provided with all the tools and technology to date.
Free lunches and snacks.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall the company is a good place to work, but the hours are too long and the expectations are unrealistic. Working there was a good experience overall.
the people
Kontra érvek
too many long hours, no quality of life
Great working with customers. Learning the Catalog department
Pro érvek
learned new things from different departments
Company down sizing
Munkahelyi kultúra
When I worked at JC Penny's I learned a lot about working with the public and in the retail industry. A typical day started when I walked out on to the floor at the kiosk, I would have an envelope with money that I would use at the beginning of my shift. I then would help customers with their purchases, payment of their credit cards, assist them with online shopping, or finding a size for a specific clothing item they wanted. I also helped customers with their returns and exchanges. I then would retrieve clothes from the dressing rooms and put them away where they belonged. I learned to work in very fast paced conditions around the holidays. At the end of my shift I would balance the cash register and attach coupons, returns and exchange receipts, and bill payments and return it in the same envelope from the beginning of my shift and I would return it to the lady in the office.
My coworkers were very nice to work with. Management was tough to deal with at times but was somewhat easy to talk to. The hardest part of the job would have to be putting all the clothes back where they went because they have to be put away according to size and color, sometimes the amount of clothes was too much to handle.

most enjoyable part of my job was when I was asked to help customers find outfits for them, it was nice having a stranger ask you for your opinion when it comes to clothes for them.
Pro érvek
discounts on everything, people were friendly
didnt have enough hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a great place to work with great schedules, always busy so work time was always fast paced.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés