JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Laredo, TX

24 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 012 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not the best place to work for
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Laredo, TX2019, november 12.
Not the best place to work for, not willing to give hours to just anyone, a lot of favoritism. Managers aren’t good at what they do but expect a lot from associates.
Great job
Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Laredo, TX2019, október 23.
Nice environment , great job to work at. Good people to work with, good co workers. They work great with your schedule, great management. Nice job to start as a retailing.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Bad
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Laredo, TX2019, augusztus 16.
Broken promises and unfair. Didnt find the experience pleasing, there was plenty of favoritism there at the shop and they gave unfair pay to their associates
Discount
Kontra érvek
Will tell u one thing, then its flipped opposite
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun place to work in.
People-focused associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Laredo, TX2019, január 27.
It was a fun place to work in because you interact with great customers and coworkers. Not a stressful job because everyone dies their job which everthing easy.
First job
DEPT. ASSISTANT MANAGER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Laredo, TX2019, január 21.
This was my very first job and I really enjoyed it very much. It was a great opportunity to learn about retail sales. It was also very helpful since I was still in highschool when I started working there.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Jcpenny review
Contact person (Volt alkalmazott) –  Laredo, TX2019, január 15.
My position there was to prevent the loss the of the store internally and externally. Via closed circuit television, checking receipts, walking the store for any suspicious activity.
Experience
Kontra érvek
Not enough hours. No benefits.
JC Penny
Customer Service and Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Laredo, TX2018, június 15.
Assessed customer needs and responded to questions
● Issued receipts for purchases and gifts
● Cleaned and straightened work area
● Operated cash register with proficiency
● Provided professional and courteous service at all times
● Worked overtime shifts during busy periods
● Unboxed new merchandise
● Worked with customer service to resolve issues
People/enviroment
Low pay / Little hours
very good job
Housekeeping Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Laredo, TX 780402018, május 8.
district manage is very unfair.
the store manager was very nice person.
always busy . only thing short hours for the staff i had.
kept me on the move.
lunch
breaks
Jcp
Shoe Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Laredo, TX2018, április 14.
I totally loved when JCPenney used to be JCP, the environment in the store was different, many changes from the CEO in the last years. Overall, JCPenney is and it will be my best option to work with.
Pro érvek
good management, friendly, customer appreciation
Kontra érvek
poor training, over hours.
Managers were bad
Sales Associate and Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Laredo, TX2018, február 19.
Managers were bad and did not care most of the time. They would move us around and most of the stuff was left unfinished. Managers would get mad at you for no reason and most of the time they would expect "friends" while the store was slow.
Short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Fun working place
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Laredo, TX2017, október 30.
Its a nice decent job the hardedt part of it was picking everything up at the end of the day. I learned how to make sells from this job its very interesting.
Friendly Environment
Fine Jewelry Consultant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Laredo, TX2017, június 14.
This company is very good. I love working for this department store. They have different departments where you can work at. I've worked for Jcpenney jewelry department.. in this department you have a quota, have to know at least a little bit of jewelry.
Good Environment
short breaks
productive workplace
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Laredo, TX2017, június 7.
theres always something to do at jcpenney. the employees were great when I worked there. they were always upbeat and we all got along well. its a great environment.
we all got along
Kontra érvek
the a/c is alway breaking down
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loss Prevention Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Laredo, TX2015, május 14.
I loved going to work here even though the pay was not that great. I also had to deal with the outcomes of previous supervisors ethical and poor hiring decisions. My schedule varied but there was always something to do to make your day go fast. Report analysis, daily/weekly/monthly audits for safety hazards and shrinkage control. Daily and weekly store meetings. Offer support and training to your staff when needed including apprehending shoplifters. Investigate all losses, surveillance employees suspected of unethical activities, interview employees who caused a shrinkage and complete case files for future litigation process. Responsible to open/close all entry ways for daily store opening and closing. There is a long list of responsibilities, but this is the main part of the job.

Majority of employees were great. Like any other place your going to have your snake pits or cliques that like to make things difficult but nothing out of the norm. LP usually has minimum contact with the rest of the store employees anyways.

As for management.... Let's just say I think JCP should be more selective when hiring store managers. However, management is supportive and overall friendly compared to other places. If you have never worked retail before just be prepared... some store managers have a God complex. They forget that their name is NOT the one mounted on the side of the building. It's inevitable you'll run into this issue but you will learn how to navigate through this as you go.

The hardest part of the job is terminating one of your own employees.

The most enjoyable part
  több... of the job is the feeling you get when you successfully close an internal investigation.  kevesebb
Pro érvek
Family oriented environment, good benefits, employee stock/shares.
Pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 5Jelentés
productive and fun workplace
Seasonal Sales Associate, Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Laredo, TX2015, március 22.
I learned a lot about retail. Everyone was involved and helped each other out. No one was left behind. Management was understanding and very hard working to keep associates happy.
Snacks/Food every week. Great employees
No hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Very Productive
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Laredo, Tx2014, július 31.
Every day is a busy day at Jcpenney. We see different faces everyday and many of our customers are clients so they shop frequently. Providing Customer Service has been a great experience for me and I enjoy helping others in every way I can.
Spirited
Not Enough Hours.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very poor management, no room for advancement
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Laredo, TX2014, április 2.
If you are looking for a full time job this is not the place for you. Unless you are going to be in a management position, there is no way you are going to have a full time job. Jcpenney doesn't want to offer full time because they don't want to give you the health benefits. The management is very horrible, they are not in check with each other for what they want in the store. one minute they want you to be very customer service oriented but when they see you talking to a customer for 5 minutes they get mad and nearly chase the customer away. Also they don't offer PTO until after a year of working with them. The pay is also very horrible.
Kontra érvek
poor management, little pay, little hours.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9Nem 2Jelentés
very fun environment
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Laredo, TX2014, január 23.
i will organized men jeans department it was my department. i learned several things there. customer service, cash register, inventory, set planners. managment wise they where very good at there job. i would get along with mostly all workers there alomst evryone was outgoing there. hardest part was when we had holdays it would get very messy in our store. i really enjoyed the schedules they made.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
a really fun family place
Sales associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Laredo, TX2013, július 1.
my job was mainly helping customers find what they need and if they needed help at register i was trained to help just in case.
family environment
short breaks
Good job experience
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Laredo, TX2012, július 11.
Even though this job was a temporary job I had a good experience. My co-workers were very friendly and helpful. I learned more on how to sell products more easily and keeping the clients happy and satisfied.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van