Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Lansing, MI

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Lansing, MI29 értékelés
29 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 788 értékelés megtekintése
Good high school job
Jcp was a good job while I was in high school. I worked with a lot of class mates and I gave me enough money to do whatever I wanted to do while I was in school.
1,0
Worst Company
They don’t care about their employees. They don’t give you any direction on task. Manages just sit in the office doing nothing. Once you do a floor set they make you redo it
Over worked
I worked at jc penney over the holidays, they work is as much as it is legally to work you in one day and then want you back in storie the next morning when its a hours drive from home so technically only getting six hours by the time you drive home and drive back and after food and a shower your bnot left with much sleep time.. in short fix your scheduling system jc penny
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and relaxed work environment.
Time spent working was very well managed. Schedules are flexible to accommodate your needs. Cheerful, yet relaxed work environment, but steadfast. Security minded.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lots of goals, but attainable
There are a lot of goals, but they are attainable. You do not make commission which can be a pro or a con depending on your personality. The jewelry is also not good quality.
easy
boring
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
1,0
This place is awful
Don't work here every time I see it I sing to myself burn JCP burn and I don't even care to use correct grammar bc I don't want people working there I feel bad if you work there now get out while you can
Munkahelyi kultúra
Okay job for beginner stylists
If you don't care about pay then it is a great place to start your cosmetology career. They offer free classes to advance your knowledge in cutting and coloring.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcpenney is a fun first job, but a lot of work!
I loved working a Jcpenney I just never would have known what sales associates go through daily with cleaning messes and being worked to make sure the store is cleaned 24/7. Overall it is fun if you are working with people you like.
free food and snacks
Kontra érvek
shorts breaks, when you've been on your feet all day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work. Good people to work for and with.
Local branch at Lansing Mall has good people and good leadership. They are encouraging and don't set you up to fail. Too few hours for the part-timers, though.
Good atmosphere
Kontra érvek
Not enough hours for too many employees.
Difficult, but worth it.
For this job, I worked for six days as an employee for the week of Thanksgiving and Black Friday. I do not suggest starting off working during the holiday rush, but all together, it was a great company to work for and management was cheery and eager to help.
Pro érvek
Free lunches (sometimes), good pay, great hours.
Kontra érvek
Holiday work is difficult when it's the first time working retail.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very productive workplace and awesome work environment for new workers
A great place to work in, not a lot of pressure except during the Holliday season and awesome co workers and managers. Very understanding and a nice environment to work in.
Fun days like Cake day, Thanksgiving dinner, PB&J day, etc
Very busy
Great Company
Loved the staff and management. Willing to work wit you and your needs. Care about their employees as much as their customers.
fun
Fun fast paced environment.
It can be stressful and some of the employees don't put in a shared effor but thats okay.

the management is fair and very hands on.
2,0
Awful
I disliked working for JCP because they would work me like a dog and then yell at me because I could not get everything done. Our team was constantly give too large of a work load and then looked down upon when we could not handle it all and finish everything. I loved my co-workers and my manager they were really great and we all had a great time getting things done as a team. I learned to be weary of retail because they don't care if you have children or lives or school to worry about all they care about is the work.
Fun
The job has its pros and cons but it was very fun. You would have to be on your feet constantly and being able to manage customers as a sales associate. The store is fairly busy during holidays.
Nice Job
Helping customer find what they needed in a timely fashion. I learned how to identify the clothing so when to customers came in the store I knew what they wanted and could help them effectively.
Sales in the store
Many managers telling 1 associate different things
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
A once fine company now using cut rate benefits and bullying management.
There is no "typical day at work" Policy changes with the wind. No one knows what's going on from day to day. If it will save a salary buck, they'll cut your throat.

I learned a lot before the RJ collapse.

Every store manager has an agenda which seldom equates to employee fairness. Then the next store manager bad mouths them and takes the store in a different direction.

Everyone should expect to pull the knife out of their back daily.

The hardest part of the job is the lack of upper management support.

The most enjoyable part of the job is resigning,
vacation time
Kontra érvek
JCPenney is now a bottom feeder
JC Penney
Helping the customers, running cash register, cleaning out fitting rooms. I got along well with my co-workers and managers.
Fun and laid back
I really enjoyed working here, I liked that I didn't have to wear a uniform, I got to work pretty independently for the most part, there was always stuff to be done so I stayed active, and I liked the atmosphere. The downside was that there was a lot of drama between patients and on really busy days it took a long time to close up.
Great team of employees
During this time of employment, the Management and associates were fun to work with. A great feeling of accomplishment for a job well done. Potential to advance.
Some really nice people
Managers great to work with. Really nice coworkers. No work/life balance. No job security. No room for advancement.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés