JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Langhorne, PA

31 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 316 értékelés megtekintése
The best job ever
Operations Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Langhorne, PA2020, január 22.
I loved waking up just to go to work cause it’s was a great environment I loved work with the people there I always felt like a better person when I go and leave from there I just loved working there but unfortunately I couldn’t stay
Make u feel good
Not working there
1,0
Falling short
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Langhorne, PA2020, január 10.
Stay away, very prejudice now that we’ve had new management. Very stressful Environment to work in. Management Singles people out! They have favoritism. In all the years that I’ve worked they’re, Ive never seen it so bad. The manager can’t even take responsibility of her own position, she expects everyone else to do her job, while she crunches more the just numbers in her office.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I always had fun working at JCPenney.
Hairstylist/Cosmetologist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Langhorne, PA2019, augusztus 12.
I enjoyed my time as an employee with JCPenney almost 10 years. The staff were like sister's n brother's. Benefits were a great feature. The opportunity to open a life insurance policy.
welcoming and supportive environment
Recovery Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Langhorne, PA2019, január 18.
the associates at jcpenney are supportive of each other and kind to everyone they meet. they made me feel very welcomed in my first few days. the environment was positive always.
great community
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pretty Easy but Not great pay and Not good management.
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Langhorne, PA2018, július 18.
Managers were mostly doing nothing and just on their phones. Barely helped out on floor, cared only about themselves and getting paid. Too little pay here to be given multiple jobs to do at once with only like two people per shift.
Pro érvek
Friendly associates, Good break time, Sometimes bring in occasional food for associates
Kontra érvek
Bad management, Store very messy, disorganized, and low pay for job duties.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Decent hours but mediocre pay
Customer Experience Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Langhorne, PA2018, június 6.
They treat you badly when they eliminate your position and the severance package is ludicrous. No longer a viable long-term job opportunity. My direct supervisor was great though.
Discount and 401k
Upper Management
1st job
Pricing Team Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Langhorne, PA2018, április 18.
As a first job, I grew out of my shy shell and into the company as a person. I became more confident and eventually as I moved up through the company with several different supervisory positions I learned how to delegate and how to become better with each change I was making. With people, with customers, etc. I loved this job.
Professional and fun
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Langhorne, PA2018, január 16.
Work load is expressed and expected to be done. Great managers that are understanding and work to fix the issue at hand. Try to make the best time out of a bad time (e.g. working on thanksgiving, Christmas eve).
Pro érvek
Discount at Store, and mall cafeteria
Kontra érvek
Opportunities to advance are unknown.
sorry retail is fading
Store Engagement Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Langhorne, PA2018, január 7.
overall a great place to work how ever bad corp decesions combined with internet pressure is killing the company, in 5 years it probably wont exist at all
First Customer service job I've every had
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Langhorne, PA2018, január 1.
If I wasn't dealing customers or either stocking shelves learning how to use the cash registrar. Diverse community, hardest part of the job was the traveling a hour in a half everyday after school. but the most enjoyable, part was to help people, and see them smile.
taught me aloy
Too far
Cashier and Utility Team Member
Cashier/Utility (Volt alkalmazott) –  Langhorne, PA2017, december 14.
Typical day was either working as cashier or working with Utility Team (they are separate positions, and not guaranteed). With the Utility team I would build displays, design graphical areas, organize stock and display merchandise etc.
Pro érvek
No direct supervision, creative vision encouraged, independence
low pay
Customer service friendly
Customer service specialist/ Sales associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Langhorne, PA2017, december 4.
Very fast paced and enjoyable work environment with team work effort and everyone working to make the best of everyday. Good pay and great benefits, competitive pay.
nice people
Loss Prevention Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Langhorne, PA2017, augusztus 3.
good people, good support system, hard schedule if you have kids, holidays can be challenging, working with the public can be daunting at times but ok for the most part
Learning expirience
Merchandise Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Langhorne, PA 190472017, július 25.
Working with JCPENNEY have teach me a lots of values. Respect the people you work with is a plus caring and understading to make a work environment more pleasing , make sure costumer are complete satisfied.
friendliness
pay not so good
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
2,0
Fair
Expert (Volt alkalmazott) –  Langhorne, PA2017, április 1.
A typical day at work at JCPenney was to prepare the merchanise on the sales floor carts to be stocked, perform a cardboard bailer and assist the customers on the sales floor, I learned how to price the merchandise on the sales floor, Management would not help you when you needed them to help you with something, the work place culture was fun. Their was no hard part to this job. The most enjoyable part of the job was assisting the customers.
Pro érvek
30 percent associate discount on the sales floor merchandise.
Not enough hours given
First salon job
Master Stylist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Langhorne, PA2017, február 14.
In Style Salon inside JCPenney is my first salon job as a licensed stylist and I learned alot working here through hands-on experience and interaction with clients.
Ok company
Floater (Volt alkalmazott) –  Langhorne, PA2016, október 26.
Very competitive company. Hours vary and pay varies on department and experience. Quality merchandise which makes selling easier but management was horrible.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Normal
Nail Tech & Eyebrows Specialist, Receptionist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Langhorne, PA2015, július 20.
It's Nice to work for jcp and i think they respect nicely to the associates and clients...they are always trying to do their best as much as is possible...you can also pay for medical insurance if you need to and your schedule can change in a certain time if you need to and i'm happy :)
nice celebrations
comfortable enough
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyable place to work, great people!
Senior Detailed Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Langhorne, PA2015, június 25.
The people with whom I had the pleasure of working with, made the job and obstacles that much acceptable and manageable on a bad day. It was a good place to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Open to all of the public
Hair and Nail Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Langhorne, Pa2015, március 10.
Loved working with all of the different people. Each day was different from the other. Loved making people happy when they left.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van