Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Langhorne, PA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Langhorne, PA32 értékelés
32 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 794 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Decent place to begin working at
its not a bad place to begin your work xperience, it has decent positions and there is always room to improve on something. becomes stagnant quick though so be careful
fun
Not meant for long term
Exciting environment
JCPenney is a great company, they offer great deals to customers that save then money. The company offers flexible hours to work with the employees needs.
The best job ever
I loved waking up just to go to work cause it’s was a great environment I loved work with the people there I always felt like a better person when I go and leave from there I just loved working there but unfortunately I couldn’t stay
Make u feel good
Not working there
1,0
Falling short
Stay away, very prejudice now that we’ve had new management. Very stressful Environment to work in. Management Singles people out! They have favoritism. In all the years that I’ve worked they’re, Ive never seen it so bad. The manager can’t even take responsibility of her own position, she expects everyone else to do her job, while she crunches more the just numbers in her office.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I always had fun working at JCPenney.
I enjoyed my time as an employee with JCPenney almost 10 years. The staff were like sister's n brother's. Benefits were a great feature. The opportunity to open a life insurance policy.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
welcoming and supportive environment
the associates at jcpenney are supportive of each other and kind to everyone they meet. they made me feel very welcomed in my first few days. the environment was positive always.
great community
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pretty Easy but Not great pay and Not good management.
Managers were mostly doing nothing and just on their phones. Barely helped out on floor, cared only about themselves and getting paid. Too little pay here to be given multiple jobs to do at once with only like two people per shift.
Pro érvek
Friendly associates, Good break time, Sometimes bring in occasional food for associates
Kontra érvek
Bad management, Store very messy, disorganized, and low pay for job duties.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Decent hours but mediocre pay
They treat you badly when they eliminate your position and the severance package is ludicrous. No longer a viable long-term job opportunity. My direct supervisor was great though.
Discount and 401k
Upper Management
1st job
As a first job, I grew out of my shy shell and into the company as a person. I became more confident and eventually as I moved up through the company with several different supervisory positions I learned how to delegate and how to become better with each change I was making. With people, with customers, etc. I loved this job.
Professional and fun
Work load is expressed and expected to be done. Great managers that are understanding and work to fix the issue at hand. Try to make the best time out of a bad time (e.g. working on thanksgiving, Christmas eve).
Pro érvek
Discount at Store, and mall cafeteria
Kontra érvek
Opportunities to advance are unknown.
sorry retail is fading
overall a great place to work how ever bad corp decesions combined with internet pressure is killing the company, in 5 years it probably wont exist at all
First Customer service job I've every had
If I wasn't dealing customers or either stocking shelves learning how to use the cash registrar. Diverse community, hardest part of the job was the traveling a hour in a half everyday after school. but the most enjoyable, part was to help people, and see them smile.
taught me aloy
Too far
Cashier and Utility Team Member
Typical day was either working as cashier or working with Utility Team (they are separate positions, and not guaranteed). With the Utility team I would build displays, design graphical areas, organize stock and display merchandise etc.
Pro érvek
No direct supervision, creative vision encouraged, independence
low pay
Customer service friendly
Very fast paced and enjoyable work environment with team work effort and everyone working to make the best of everyday. Good pay and great benefits, competitive pay.
nice people
good people, good support system, hard schedule if you have kids, holidays can be challenging, working with the public can be daunting at times but ok for the most part
Learning expirience
Working with JCPENNEY have teach me a lots of values. Respect the people you work with is a plus caring and understading to make a work environment more pleasing , make sure costumer are complete satisfied.
friendliness
pay not so good
2,0
Fair
A typical day at work at JCPenney was to prepare the merchanise on the sales floor carts to be stocked, perform a cardboard bailer and assist the customers on the sales floor, I learned how to price the merchandise on the sales floor, Management would not help you when you needed them to help you with something, the work place culture was fun. Their was no hard part to this job. The most enjoyable part of the job was assisting the customers.
Pro érvek
30 percent associate discount on the sales floor merchandise.
Not enough hours given
First salon job
In Style Salon inside JCPenney is my first salon job as a licensed stylist and I learned alot working here through hands-on experience and interaction with clients.
Ok company
Very competitive company. Hours vary and pay varies on department and experience. Quality merchandise which makes selling easier but management was horrible.
Normal
It's Nice to work for jcp and i think they respect nicely to the associates and clients...they are always trying to do their best as much as is possible...you can also pay for medical insurance if you need to and your schedule can change in a certain time if you need to and i'm happy :)
nice celebrations
comfortable enough
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyable place to work, great people!
The people with whom I had the pleasure of working with, made the job and obstacles that much acceptable and manageable on a bad day. It was a good place to work.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés