Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Lakewood, CA

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
43 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 341 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at JCPenney was just like any other retail job. It was exactly what someone would expect. They have really good employee discounts. They don't pay well, give few hours, and as a seasonal employee there is almost no chance of retention.
Employee Discounts
Few hours, minimum wage
Munkahelyi kultúra
At first when I first started working there I was really confused, naive, but also excited. I love my co workers and my bosses. They are really great people. Your schedule varies from time to time and the salary is okay. It is a great place to work to gain customer service experience. The management is really nice although we need more workers to cover for one another. Yes they'll be difficult customers but overall it is an easy job. If you're a fast learner like me you can get everything done quickly. The hardest part of the job is your schedule and availability as well as wage. B
Pro érvek
Getting along with co-workers and very calm job. Your days approved days off.
Kontra érvek
Schedule and covering one another shift is troubling.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a good job but need to be payed a dollar more for a comfortable stay and you have to have patience and stay calm with dealing with the customers because they get loud mouthed and don’t care
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good first job ! I really enjoyed working with jcpenny only thing is the pressure you to get a lot of credit apps but once you get the hang of it you got it
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was one of my first jobs and it used to be cool when I went back it was different so I stayed out of managements way but over all it was cool !!!
Nice people
Kontra érvek
Not too much thought goes in to the work
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at JCP for about 5 years. When I started, everything was good. For the last year of my employment and after, things slowly started to unravel. In recent visits, the store is a mess and short staffed.
I'm gone
New scheme lost business
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have a great job experience being a cashiers because helping my customers to complete their needs is my concern. I earned how to stay calm and deal with any kind of issues such as complaining from customers or exchange and refund.
great experience
It closed down
Munkahelyi kultúra
Don’t work here. It’s terrible, what management I’ve ever encountered. Terrible pay. Coworkers were drama, fake, and mean. They would go out of there way to try to get you in trouble
Munkahelyi kultúra
the staff working at jc penney was nice and enjoyed the different things to do there. My schedule was flexible. I had great times doing the displays for the Levi jeans.
great scheduling
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great relationships with store level management and associates. Employee engagement is a top priority in order to get entirety of staff on the same page with customer service. At management level you will need to be great at developing partnerships with cross functional departments and keep communication open at all times or things will fall through the cracks. Company seems unfocused at times, lot of changes without notice. Need to streamline processes and update technology, systems are always going down and new rollouts seem to not be thought out.
Organizational structure, Employee Engagement
Kontra érvek
Chaotic at times, workload is unrealistic for time frames.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would come into work, have meetings, prepare what I needed for the day. Sometimes there was more to do then there is time. The company expects so much with little to no help at all and giving each store little hour for associates.
discount
Munkahelyi kultúra
I liked working their I got hired on my birthday a couple my Friends also worked there I was recommended the job by one of them my co-workers were awesome had to quit for my care taking duties as well as school.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working for this company almost worked for them for two whole years. The only bad thing was that I would rarely get hours, working 4-6 hour shifts 2-4 days a week. I enjoyed the people I was able to work with but management was not always the best.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall its not a good place to work for . No hrs. Management don't care about there associates . You would say goodmorning and they would say goodmorning back . They just dont care
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at JCPenney's, a typical day at work would normally include working at the cash register, and recovering certain areas, as well as being in charge of go-backs. These activities weren't in any specific order, normally. Through both cashiering and asking customers if they needed help during recovering, I learned important aspects of customer service. The whole point of the job was to provide excellent customer service, as is similar with many retail jobs - it was quick-paced, especially around the holiday season. The hardest part, however, was dealing with more difficult customers. I made it a point to try to fulfill said difficult customer's wishes, retrieving any managers when it couldn't be handled by myself. However, the most enjoyable part was being able to learn to communicate with different people - both employees and customers alike.
Pro érvek
Easy to work with, good managers.
Difficult customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Every store has different management and leads. How well they communicate defer with every store.I believe if they choose not to get new register and invest in associates, then this will be their downfall
Great discounts
Kontra érvek
opportunities to advance were minimal
Munkahelyi kultúra
I couldn't enjoy my job there, it was an uncomfortable work environment. Always understaffed so my dept which got the worst treatment had to fill in associates for the other understaffed depts. We worked hard for hardly any recognition. Some employees were cutthroat and really bossy for their position. 5 managers with big egos and different ideas. The worst job I've had.
leaving
Kontra érvek
managers, customers, rules, lack of communication.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working here and as long as you're working they wont mess with you too much. The only downside to working here is the low pay and the fact that you can't enjoy your weekends or the holidays if you work here.
20-25% discount!
Pay, schedule, some management
Munkahelyi kultúra
No chance for advancement. 4 hour shifts. No breaks. Rude management. Minimum wage. No medical, dental, vision benefits. You will work holidays and weekends.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would say this job is very flexible and fast paced. You do have to be on point at all times due to a high-volume of guest we have. It is sometimes a conflict with scheduling, however, if you are a college student, I would recommend this job as a first job. You gain lots of experience and your communication and customer service skills will advance smooth and quickly.
Flexible
Munkahelyi kultúra
a typical day at work is stocking the floor making sure we there is enough product on the floor and helping customers find items thats not on the floor
discount