Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Lakeland, FL

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
47 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 344 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
There was never a dull moment. If you like to stay busy and meet new people this would be a great place to do so. The thing i liked most about working there was the fact the you always have room to grow and move up...... with that being said you have to work hard for it!
Pro érvek
Associate Discount, your team becomes your family
the uncertainty of retail
Munkahelyi kultúra
hours were horrible, some nights we were there until after 2 in the morning. no one was ever recognized for good things they did, only bad. you had to push the jcpenney credit card at every transaction. management was absoluteluy horrible.
discount
sucky managament
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work except on very busy days because you had to stay until store was put back together and even if that meant working till 3 or 4 am and then hours cut at end of end week.
customers
Kontra érvek
long hours on holidays including thanksgiving
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good coworkers, good atmosphere and team work!!!!!
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Employees and employers are nice people. The work schedule is very ideal having weekends off and only working first shift. The work environment is clean and tidy.
Pro érvek
3 breaks, leave early sometimes.
No food places around
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent team work place. Production rates. Good Paid. Fun a lot of great people. A lot of different department to choose to work for. To many opportunities.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Most management is awesome but some departments need work . The hour lunch is nice . Getting and employee discount is good and its fair .. The store manager for lakeland isnt the best to work for .
employee discount
Kontra érvek
not leaving on scheduled time
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company invests in their people offering specialized training. The work life balance is not that good especially when staffing is cut and it requires more weekend work. On a good note, upper management does allow input from supervision to improve process. There is a good culture of process improvement.
Pro érvek
Good culture of process improvement, Great people to work with, Supervisors have more control over their operation
Kontra érvek
Upper leadership tends to micro-manage, Upper leadership candidates are not properly vetted to insure that they are competent
Munkahelyi kultúra
Generated and maintained stock records and managed scheduling for production team. Processed customs duties and fees, ensuring timely release of international shipments. Unloaded, picked, staged, and loaded shipments. Managed special orders, urgent shipping, and after-hours jobs.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have a wonderful management team who allows me to work independently. They are always concered about the needs of their employees and their customers. i know that i can go to them with any concerns that I may have.
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a Facility Maintenance Technician we do the start up of all equipment, verify everything is running smooth and properly.
Munkahelyi kultúra
learned working the pick lines shrink wrapping, hand trucks, multi tasking.
great people
only seasonal
Munkahelyi kultúra
NICE PEOPLE, GOOD TEAM WORK, BUSY COMPANY,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical work day greeting and helping customers, while still working in and on department needs. I learned how to better multi-task and prioritize work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I don't really know what to say it was a job but it laid me of not once but twice so based on the season I guess is how ull know if ur workin or not
Munkahelyi kultúra
sales was a main part of the job retail is a very hard job to balance between personl and work
Munkahelyi kultúra
i really loved this job.i came on as a temp in the shipping department.every one was so nice and very helping.if i was to finish my job i would go and help other co workers finish their job and they would come help me if they were finished..every one got along
Munkahelyi kultúra
go through the whole store and retag all the merchandise with new tags.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JC Penny is a wonderful place to work. I left and came back so that should tell you that I really loved being apart of the JCP family.
Munkahelyi kultúra
NICE LUNCHES AND BREAKS, CO WORKERS WERE FRIENDLY. I HAD FUN WORKING HERE.
n/a
n/a
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would show up to work early and sometime they would let me clocking early and the cool but then there was days that i showed up early they would make me clock in early then send me home 2 hours early and a lot of people were upset about that.I learned how to work on a Conveyor belt and i would load and unload trucks then check each item and the mark it fine or damaged.The management could have been better there was this one time a employee was joking with some friends on his break and when he came back on the manager told him he was fired because she does not need kids joking on break and he was doing his joking on his break and when he got on-clock he was about his job no more joking i thought that was wrong.The hardest part about the job was having to re-count a truck 3-4 times cause the manager felt like it.I enjoyed the times when we all worked as a team and got trucks done even if that ment staying longer to help a co-worker.
team work, early shifts