Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Lakeland, FL

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Lakeland, FL47 értékelés
47 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 229 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
There was never a dull moment. If you like to stay busy and meet new people this would be a great place to do so. The thing i liked most about working there was the fact the you always have room to grow and move up...... with that being said you have to work hard for it!
Pro érvek
Associate Discount, your team becomes your family
the uncertainty of retail
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job has helped me grow professionally. They have provided in many occasions to help the work environment feel secure and as a family . When there is any issues it is fixed in a professional manner .
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working as a salon manager is very faced paced. I often feel overloaded with tasks to complete as well as keeping up with the demand to keep customers and salon team happy. With that being said, I enjoy my job and do well in a fast paced environment. I love my team and feel JCPenney values its employees and offers great benefits and pay compared to most companies.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved my coworkers and really enjoyed working with them, but our GM was the worst manager I've ever had to deal with. He would pull us into meetings just to tell us that no one cares about feelings and that the only thing that matters is making money for the company. He caused 3 managers to quit within the span of 1 week. I'm sure not every Penney's is like that, buy mine was.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working at JC Penny, even though the pay suck and the management do people wrong. They will lay u of without telling you. One min you have hrs then the next min you are on the schedule but with no hrs and no one talks to you about this.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The coworkers are friendly and helpful and like to see motivated people. It is a place where people come and go, but there are some that have been there a very long time and are there to guide.
Opportunity to advance.
Kontra érvek
Too much responsibility for the pay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The managers were pretty nice but as a whole between all associates and managers, it wasn't as connected as it could've been. Also communication and scheduling needs work. Some associates would have to work the register and recover their department by themselves. This caused problems being able to get everything done before closing. Better communication is also needed, they have morning meetings before opening and people who don't have opening shifts sometimes miss important info and never get told later.
Munkahelyi kultúra
worked part time, management was great and i enjoyed going to work. fellow employees were fun to be around and we worked together as a team to get our daily tasks done.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Flexible job, was able to go to school while employed with the organization. Liked the work there, was a good stepping stone and gain experience. Staff was friendly.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very competitive with inventory to be processed and obtaining merchandise for the team. Always configuring how to come up with new ideas and challenges to make your job less costly and easier
Munkahelyi kultúra
First off, it's retail so I did not expect too much from it. Although, it was my first job I was excited and happy to work for the first few months. But, the hours started slowing down, we went through numerous employees the 2 years I was there, and the management was close to terrible. I enjoyed the customer service and interaction as I am very much a people person, but when the customer became a problem or a little bit out of hand the management did little to resolve the issue.
Discounts, friendships
Kontra érvek
Little to no benefits, poor hours
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Performs processing activities, as assigned.
Move cartons from one location to another, either manually or mechanically.

Performs other manual related tasks as assigned.
Great company with mission
Salons are coming up from the changes it suffered from past Leadership and decisions. More salon advertising would help generate more traffic and sales to the salon. Pay is great for stylists and is most competitive where you earn more as you make more.
Leadership with Marvin Ellison former CEO
Job security
Munkahelyi kultúra
This Job is for someone who does not want an outside life. Very long hours and always a lot of overtime. When I was working there I only had one day off a week for almost the entire time I worked there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great management, team, discounts. Chance to work in different departments. Worked in the warehouse, near my home, we all worked as a team...........
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at JCPenney was very hands-on and you were always doing something while on the clock. The pay is very low but they do allow pay raises. Great workplace, friendly staff.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poor Training, favoritism, they would congrats the whole crew for the work well done and a week later everyone got the news of getting laid off. Some Departments worked by steps, the higher the step the more money you made, so JCP rearranged the working area to an uncomfortable position so everyone could lower their production and get a lower pay.
schedule
favoritism, poor training
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcpenny's styling salon was a great opportunity for me, Experienced a very diverse clientele. That brought dept to my hair styling, cutting and coloring abilities.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Tuve la Oportunidad de desarrollar las habilidades q habia aprendido en otros lugares sobre la calidad del producto.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The location where I worked no longer exists. At the highest pay grade you load about 50,000 cartons of stock per shift. Repeatedly lifting 10-15 lbs. of clothing for at least half of the shift.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This distribution center job was great.The only reason I left was that they moved to Atlanta. I enjoyed the people and management made working there so much fun.