Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Lakeland, FL

44 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 551 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was a ver fun and great place to work
I love working at JC Penny, even though the pay suck and the management do people wrong. They will lay u of without telling you. One min you have hrs then the next min you are on the schedule but with no hrs and no one talks to you about this.
1,0
Terrible Management
I loved my coworkers and really enjoyed working with them, but our GM was the worst manager I've ever had to deal with. He would pull us into meetings just to tell us that no one cares about feelings and that the only thing that matters is making money for the company. He caused 3 managers to quit within the span of 1 week. I'm sure not every Penney's is like that, buy mine was.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They try their best to find a place that each worker fits in and have workers move departments if need be.
The coworkers are friendly and helpful and like to see motivated people. It is a place where people come and go, but there are some that have been there a very long time and are there to guide.
Opportunity to advance.
Kontra érvek
Too much responsibility for the pay.
Has its ups and downs
The managers were pretty nice but as a whole between all associates and managers, it wasn't as connected as it could've been. Also communication and scheduling needs work. Some associates would have to work the register and recover their department by themselves. This caused problems being able to get everything done before closing. Better communication is also needed, they have morning meetings before opening and people who don't have opening shifts sometimes miss important info and never get told later.
good place to work
worked part time, management was great and i enjoyed going to work. fellow employees were fun to be around and we worked together as a team to get our daily tasks done.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Decent place to work, just not enough money
Flexible job, was able to go to school while employed with the organization. Liked the work there, was a good stepping stone and gain experience. Staff was friendly.
Fast productive work environment
Very competitive with inventory to be processed and obtaining merchandise for the team. Always configuring how to come up with new ideas and challenges to make your job less costly and easier
Munkahelyi kultúra
Decent first job, but no room to grow
First off, it's retail so I did not expect too much from it. Although, it was my first job I was excited and happy to work for the first few months. But, the hours started slowing down, we went through numerous employees the 2 years I was there, and the management was close to terrible. I enjoyed the customer service and interaction as I am very much a people person, but when the customer became a problem or a little bit out of hand the management did little to resolve the issue.
Discounts, friendships
Kontra érvek
Little to no benefits, poor hours
2,0
fast working enviroment
Performs processing activities, as assigned.
Move cartons from one location to another, either manually or mechanically.

Performs other manual related tasks as assigned.
Great leadership under ceo Marvin
Great company with mission
Salons are coming up from the changes it suffered from past Leadership and decisions. More salon advertising would help generate more traffic and sales to the salon. Pay is great for stylists and is most competitive where you earn more as you make more.
Leadership with Marvin Ellison former CEO
Job security
Ok Job
This Job is for someone who does not want an outside life. Very long hours and always a lot of overtime. When I was working there I only had one day off a week for almost the entire time I worked there.
Great Team
Great management, team, discounts. Chance to work in different departments. Worked in the warehouse, near my home, we all worked as a team...........
Productive, always moving
Working at JCPenney was very hands-on and you were always doing something while on the clock. The pay is very low but they do allow pay raises. Great workplace, friendly staff.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Run as fast as you can from JCP warehouse work
Poor Training, favoritism, they would congrats the whole crew for the work well done and a week later everyone got the news of getting laid off. Some Departments worked by steps, the higher the step the more money you made, so JCP rearranged the working area to an uncomfortable position so everyone could lower their production and get a lower pay.
schedule
favoritism, poor training
Great start
Jcpenny's styling salon was a great opportunity for me, Experienced a very diverse clientele. That brought dept to my hair styling, cutting and coloring abilities.
Ambiente de trabajo implecable
Tuve la Oportunidad de desarrollar las habilidades q habia aprendido en otros lugares sobre la calidad del producto.
Physically Demanding
The location where I worked no longer exists. At the highest pay grade you load about 50,000 cartons of stock per shift. Repeatedly lifting 10-15 lbs. of clothing for at least half of the shift.
Fun workplace
This distribution center job was great.The only reason I left was that they moved to Atlanta. I enjoyed the people and management made working there so much fun.
1,0
most horrible job ever
hours were horrible, some nights we were there until after 2 in the morning. no one was ever recognized for good things they did, only bad. you had to push the jcpenney credit card at every transaction. management was absoluteluy horrible.
discount
sucky managament
Fun place to work
Fun place to work except on very busy days because you had to stay until store was put back together and even if that meant working till 3 or 4 am and then hours cut at end of end week.
customers
Kontra érvek
long hours on holidays including thanksgiving
2,0
Atmosphere
Good coworkers, good atmosphere and team work!!!!!
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés