Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Lake Jackson, TX

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Lake Jackson, TX11 értékelés
11 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 116 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Often fun and often very hard work. Right crew makes a big difference. Holidays are fun and cheerful. Employee discount is awesome!!!! Only left job to return to former career position.
Pro érvek
Nice environment and professional co-workers.
Kontra érvek
Political store manager only interested in self.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day working at JcPenney's was just checking out customers all day while going back and forth cleaning the floors/fitting rooms when we got a chance. I learned how to manage the money and handle customers, also how to open and close registers. The management was okay when I worked there, they weren't very understanding on things and some of them didn't really do their job. The workplace is a nice store to work at, there is nice employees for the most part and always the same customers. The hardest part of the job is being busy with customers all day trying to clean the store before we get out on time. The most enjoyable part of the job is cleaning the store.
Pro érvek
Discounts in the store, salon, and sephora.
Short breaks.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working retail after working at JCPenneys. The management was extremely nice and understanding of something went wrong. They will always work with your schedule if you are still in school, and you are always treated with respect.
Pro érvek
Associate discount and flexible hours
Kontra érvek
Not always guaranteed a break
Munkahelyi kultúra
You stay busy so the day goes by fast. You meet new people everyday. Multitasking skills are essential. Very fun place to work if you like to socialize and work at the same time.
Flexible hours, discounts
Kontra érvek
Little recognition for your hard work
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked part-time and carried out my job effectively and efficiently. Was the employee of the year in 2014/2015. Got a lot of credit card applications.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job started out well but after a while the managers began to demand things that were not in the job description. It was not bad at first until they make you go above and beyond for minimal pay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
over see opening and closing of store, hire employees, coaching, merchandise sets, inventory maintenance, event planning, scheduling, department maintenance,
environment
Kontra érvek
Long hours on major holidays
Munkahelyi kultúra
I liked working here and getting to meet new people. Manager was never around to watch me work but I did have awesome cow workers at the time.
lunch breaks
Working holidays
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned to have a lot more patience with difficult customers, however, I did enjoy 99.99% of them. It was nice when they only wanted to you for your exceptional service. It was hard to climb ladders and hang shelving. I adored the women whom I worked with, and they taught me a lot about the business - especially during the holidays.
Pro érvek
Working with my colleagues.
Long hours of standing
Munkahelyi kultúra
keeping fitting room clean and organized; restocking of inventory; providing excellent & helping customers what their looking for I enjoyed helping customers what they need.
Munkahelyi kultúra
As an employee of JCPenney i enjoyed my work because i was able to move into a higher position quickly. I was able to work with cutomers at first hand bases. I learned how to be a leader and the duties you must fulfill and perform. The hardest part of the job was trying to get all the sales associates to perform there job correctly and in a timely manner. I enjoyed helping the customers and having the privlege to be a team leader.
Pro érvek
the company would host many fun employee parties
no benefits