JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Lake Jackson, TX

10 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 978 értékelés megtekintése
An amazing work place
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Jackson, TX2018, november 8.
I love working retail after working at JCPenneys. The management was extremely nice and understanding of something went wrong. They will always work with your schedule if you are still in school, and you are always treated with respect.
Pro érvek
Associate discount and flexible hours
Kontra érvek
Not always guaranteed a break
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fun place to work at
Operations Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lake Jackson, TX2018, szeptember 17.
You stay busy so the day goes by fast. You meet new people everyday. Multitasking skills are essential. Very fun place to work if you like to socialize and work at the same time.
Flexible hours, discounts
Kontra érvek
Little recognition for your hard work
Nice managers
Customer Service Specialist (Part- Time) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Jackson, TX2018, március 25.
Worked part-time and carried out my job effectively and efficiently. Was the employee of the year in 2014/2015. Got a lot of credit card applications.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
My store had bad management
Customer Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Jackson, TX2017, június 29.
The job started out well but after a while the managers began to demand things that were not in the job description. It was not bad at first until they make you go above and beyond for minimal pay.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Hard working staff
Sales Manager / Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Jackson, TX2017, február 19.
over see opening and closing of store, hire employees, coaching, merchandise sets, inventory maintenance, event planning, scheduling, department maintenance,
environment
Kontra érvek
Long hours on major holidays
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Fun workplace
Women's Apparel Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Jackson, TX2015, december 29.
I liked working here and getting to meet new people. Manager was never around to watch me work but I did have awesome cow workers at the time.
lunch breaks
Working holidays
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working at Penny's and met many very nice customers.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Jackson, TX2015, október 25.
I learned to have a lot more patience with difficult customers, however, I did enjoy 99.99% of them. It was nice when they only wanted to you for your exceptional service. It was hard to climb ladders and hang shelving. I adored the women whom I worked with, and they taught me a lot about the business - especially during the holidays.
Pro érvek
Working with my colleagues.
Long hours of standing
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
JC"Penny
customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Jackson, TX2015, május 29.
keeping fitting room clean and organized; restocking of inventory; providing excellent & helping customers what their looking for I enjoyed helping customers what they need.
Team Leader
Sales Associate Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Jackson, TX2012, július 25.
As an employee of JCPenney i enjoyed my work because i was able to move into a higher position quickly. I was able to work with cutomers at first hand bases. I learned how to be a leader and the duties you must fulfill and perform. The hardest part of the job was trying to get all the sales associates to perform there job correctly and in a timely manner. I enjoyed helping the customers and having the privlege to be a team leader.
Pro érvek
the company would host many fun employee parties
no benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés

Tekintsen meg JCPenney további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van