Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Lake City, FL

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Lake City, FL11 értékelés
11 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 604 értékelés megtekintése
Relaxing job
It is fast paced but the managers were always friendly and accommodating. Good job for developing customer service skills and learning proper backstocking skills.
2,0
Customer satisfaction
The over focus on selling credit cards is a liability. It takes away from the ability to work, it is an over ride. There isn’t any other reason for working there, that’s how over focus that it is.
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would work there again.
I loved working at JC Penny’s, and I would work there again. I worked there twice, and both times were a positive experience. Though I had to relocate, I recommend JC Penny’s as a work environment for the right match of professional employees.
Pro érvek
Relaxed, professional atmosphere where honesty and integrity for customer satisfaction was taken seriously.
I don’t know.
5,0
Great company
The pay is very low and retail schedules though flexible require working through the holidays and this is unfortunate. Other wise this is a great company with lots of room for growth.
You stay busy
There's always something needing to be straightened and there's hourly checks on the changing areas so always something to keep you busy so you don't have to sit and watch a clock.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Staff and Team
It was a great work environment. I learned several skills as well as had plenty of help when needed to learn things correctly.I loved the staff and working there, but there wasn't enough hours to be able to make it through the week.
The Staff
Low hours and Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Okay place for a seasonal job
I enjoyed almost every aspect of this job, I only really had one issue with one manager. I feel some of the management team needs to help their employees out, and a couple of the managers need to learn to word things a bit nicer and friendlier towards customers. Hardest part of the job was getting everything JUST right for one manager, the others understood, not everything would be absolutely perfect all of the time. Most enjoyable part of my work environment is the other employees, I love working with pretty well every single one of them. I learned not everyone is cut out for customer service, I particularly am, I love helping my customers and making sure they leave smiling and come back to see me another time.

I also was employed for seasonal, and kept over at the beginning of the year (Have not received ANY hours for January)
Pro érvek
Good employees, relaxed yet fast paced work environment, friendly staff (mostly)
Kontra érvek
Some managers don't know how to talk to customers or staff, Minimal hours for the work weeks.
Great Entry job for Retail
Benefits aren't too good, but if you are looking for a career in retail, then JCP is the best place to start. If it weren't for the low hours and pay, I wouldn't leave to find another position. I love all of my coworkers and my store manager is very helpful!
Pro érvek
Team, Entry-level, get paid for credit card applications, discounts
Kontra érvek
no healthcare, only part time, short break
Enjoyed working for Jcpenney`s
Great working enviroment during the time of my employment.
a job
i liked working there for the discounts and for the flexible hrs
Very Friendly place to work
When it was busy it was a good day to work there. But its been slow lately so not a whole lot going on. Its more of a clean up place.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés