JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Lake Charles, LA

18 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 337 értékelés megtekintése
It was a seasonal job
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Charles, LA2020, január 17.
It was seasonal but I really like it , I found myself working hard , I was a cashier and a Sales Associate , great customer service , very polite, great team work
2,0
Fixed Income Trader
Fixed Income Trader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lake Charles, LA2019, január 27.
I went to work for company 😭😭 I like to work then that my first job I want to trying 😂 to see how are your doing in the company if they nice to work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a great job to have if you can deal with Unnecessary attitudes from Supervisors.
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lake Charles, LA2018, augusztus 5.
I use to love my job, but it seems like over the time attitudes held by the supervisors have gotten worse, its not just always to the associates, sometimes to the Customers. The hardest part about having the job is the dressing room it fills up quickly mainly because we don't have any numbers to give the customers, or a dressing room attendant to stay and watch the dressing room, while the other puts up the merchandise back onto the floor and aslo we cant stop people from stealing, people come and steal everyday and all we can do is watch them, call our lost prevention guy but he doesn't do anything or ever catches anyone.The most enjoyable part is helping people save money and putting smiles on their faces, seeing them grateful and happy makes the day and workplace better. I work in the children's department, but moved to the men's department, its nice.
Greatful Customers
Bad attitudes
1,0
poor managment service.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Charles, LA2018, január 8.
is always busy the scheduals never mean what they say. sometimes had to work overtime last min. not a good place to grown in retail. hours aren't any good.
lunch breaks
slow managment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Very busy
SALES ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Charles, LA2017, június 1.
I enjoyed working there. I've met and befriended a lot of guest as well as co-workers. My favorite department was Jewelry because the work environment and my team mates made it fun and stress free.
Nice job
Hair Stylist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Charles, LA 706012017, május 24.
I worked in the salon of JC Penny's. I loved working here meeting new people, hearing their stories as I styled their hair, coloring, and cutting hair
Very fun working place
Not alot of pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
3,0
easy going job
Commissioned Drapery Window Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Charles, LA2017, április 26.
pretty laid back job sometimes business was super slow, so you always have to find something to do. but whenever its peak season you stay busy. great coupons and discounts
great discounts
no room for advancement
loved the office work
Office Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Charles, LA2017, március 10.
began day wirh processing the previous days receipts
processed weekly and monathly cashroom functions
maintain dalily timesheet entries
processed weekly payroll
data entry in programs
training backup for new hires
productive
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Charles, LA2016, október 25.
typical work day consists of arriving early at 7 and then mark downs and price changes, loved the people i worked they have a awesome staff
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a great place to work.
Sales Associate/Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lake Charles, LA2016, október 5.
I really enjoy my job. I love meeting new people and learning new things daily.I get along great with my co-workers. I would say that my managers, supervisors and GE go above and beyond to make sure things run smoothly for both associates and customers.
employee discounts
Great work environment
Stock/Replenishment (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Charles, LA2016, május 2.
i loved working at Jcpenny, my co-workers were really fun to work with. it was kinda like family. and the Jcpenny i worked at was in the mall so i,ve gotton to see all walks of life and the customers were nice 90% of the time.
Lively work place
Kontra érvek
Not a good enough employee discount
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Great Place to Work
Commissioned Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Charles, LA2016, február 21.
Great management
Great atmosphere
Good benefits
I really enjoyed working for JCPenney while going to college.
Made lots of great memories working there.
Flexible Schedule
Kontra érvek
Very few full time positions available
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 11Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
A productive and fun place to work
Optician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lake Charles, LA2015, január 14.
On a typical day here its very entartaining dealing with different customers, The manager is very nice, understanding and just a great person to work with.
Great experience.
Support Expert/Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  312 W. Prien Lake Rd., Lake Charles, La. 706012014, október 25.
I learned something new every day. My job was basically 9 other jobs combined with my duties. I learned to multi-task, communicate with my fellow co-workers, and supervisors. I have always been a team player. No matter how tough things may be, we always managed to do our best and work better together. Communication with the management and associates was what needed to be maintained. I loved my experience working at JcPenney's.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Awesome Job
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Charles, LA2013, június 17.
I really enjoyed this job. I found the management at the Lake Charles, LA store that I worked in to be exceptional.
Fun and easy retail job
Kontra érvek
Extended holiday hours are rediculous.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
it is a good company to work for
Office Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Charles, LA2013, április 8.
Processed company paperrwork that downloaded daily, count receipts from previous day ,made deposit. Audited and edited daily punches from timeclock. answered all questoins from team members concerning topics ranging from their timesheet corrections to benefit resouces available. My job consisted of maintaining an office with supplies and working equipment to answering customer inquiries.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Really enjoyed working here.
Hair Stylist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Charles, LA2013, március 6.
A typical day for me at JC Penny's salon was me coming in at 9 in the morning and setting up my station, making sure there were clean towels for the customers and making sure the salon was clean. I learned a lot of new hair styles while working here. Management was very good and really enjoyed getting to know my co-workers. The hardest part about this job was when we couldn't get customers in to get there hair done. The most enjoyable part about my job here was the look on my customer's face when they saw their hair and loved it.
Pro érvek
manager would treat us to lunch sometimes
breaks were an hour

Tekintsen meg JCPenney további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van