JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Lafayette, LA

39 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 437 értékelés megtekintése
Fun place but Horrible Hours
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lafayette, LA2019, június 24.
Was a fun place on first, got on seasonal, I was one of the best, they kept me and things went down from there to where I would only work one day one week and two or three the next, labor was always high apparently which forced me to get another job, worse part of the adult life.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good environment to work in and co worker are very pleasant
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lafayette, LA 705082019, május 29.
I enjoyed assisting customer and getting know exactly what they are looking for. Making sure the customer leave with a smile their face. Providing assisting to customer is a plus because you want the customer to trust the associate in every way. The hardest part of this job is not finding the items the customer needs.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
If u want to work less hours
Stylist/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lafayette, LA2019, március 18.
Not enough hours or pay to give to the employees the benifits seem to only apply to uper managment employees arent recieving much hours but they continue to hire more people to have them still waite to go to work
Flexible with scheduling
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lafayette, LA2019, január 9.
They are flexible with schedules. Crew members are usually really nice people. Work load per person is terrible, and you will not get very many hours working here.
Flexible
No hours
Great Job
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lafayette, LA2018, november 21.
I had a really fun time at this job. My biggest complaint was that the other employees were not very friendly. Some days I did not feel comfortable at my work station.
Great entertainment
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lafayette, LA2018, október 17.
lower prices on the vending machine
better ways to occupy our time to relax
and a better kiosk system because the one that they have in place is a little to old
free lunches
10 min. breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Depends on the day
Merchandise Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lafayette, LA2018, augusztus 26.
How the day went depended on the GMs mood and how we were doing in sales and credit for the day. the hardest part was being positive in a stressful environment.
pressure for corporate visits
Great Place to Work
Sale Support/Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lafayette, LA2018, július 31.
I loved working at JC Penny, the people were easy to get along with and the work environment was great. The management staff was easy to communicate with.
Great Sales
Bad pay
Good sales career
Department Manager/Buyer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lafayette, LA2018, július 18.
Managed employees on a comprehensive level through scheduling, performance, coaching and professional development.
Develops efficient workforce and motivated employees who can achieve maximum productivity for a fast-paced organization.
Excellent communication with vendors, customers and stakeholders in order to ensure optimal service.
Part Time
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lafayette, LA2018, május 23.
Was only part time never wanted to leave but started to conflict with full time job. Wish I could have stayed. Worked with great people who are still friends with
Ok place to work
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lafayette, LA2018, március 12.
It was fun, managers and associates were such sweethearts and helpful. The only problem I had were the hours and not working enough, sometime the only had you working a day or two out the week
Pro érvek
Long lunch, it was in the mall, you stay busy
Kontra érvek
hours are everywhere and sometimes you work for 2-3 daysvout the week, always overstaffed
Would not recommend
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lafayette, LA2018, január 27.
It is hectic as soon as you clock in, nothing is organized like it should be, the associates aren't educated on running ads or discounts. I have learned a lot of customer service skills working with poor upper management. The hardest part of the job is dealing with the lack of hours and the traffic of the store at the same time. The most enjoyable thing is the life long friends I made there.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Boring place to work, little hours , low pay
Sales Associate/Customer Service/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lafayette, LA2017, augusztus 18.
I do not recommend anyone to work at Jc penny unless you are elderly and retired and just want something to do when you're bored on the house . With the low pay that you will recieve for all the hard work you do you would be highly upset getting your check at the end of every 2 weeks like I was for the past 8 months .
Pro érvek
Discounts, friendly staff and management
Quick paced, low pay
Great Place
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lafayette, LA2017, július 23.
Easy job. Friendly staff. Honored breaks.Very professional. Everyone works as a team. Your work is noticed and appreciated. Overall great place to work at.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
A Great Place To Work
Operations Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lafayette, LA2017, május 3.
From my experience, everyone was friendly and amazing people, I got along with everyone. You have to keep up with the pace though because some customers can sense things.
great co workers
not a lot of hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Unhappy family
Men's Clothing Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lafayette, LA2017, április 3.
This employer had more unhappy employees (managers and subordinates) than any place I have worked. One day a department manager saw the look on an employee's face and said, "I know, I know." The Saturday morning meetings basically informed us of how unhappy upper management was. One example was blaming salespeople for not being able to catch thieves when the store had detectives. This was difficult when your base salary was $3.00 per hour plus commission. I was hired to sell Men's clothing but my eventual goal was to get into the Management Training program. It didn't materialize before I received another offer to become a department manager.
Health insurance benefits
Unhappy store employees
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyed working with the public
COMMISSIONED SALES ASSOCIATE (PART TIME) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lafayette, LA2017, március 15.
I enjoyed working with the public and being in such nice surroundings - store full of great items to purchase. It was a pleasant experience to have the opportunity to assist customers with finding the right item.
flexible hours
Kontra érvek
Too much time on your feet
Munkahelyi kultúra
Workplace is great and my coworkers are awesome.
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lafayette, LA2017, március 6.
A typical day is filled with fun and laughter and while working there I learned to handle situation without management. The hardest part of the job is dealing with rude customers.
Retail is retail
Sales Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lafayette, LA2016, május 4.
Clothing retail was not for me, I have worked in retail my entire adult life and I would much rather be culling produce then folding clothes.
Eh
Seasonal Photographer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lafayette, LA 705032016, március 22.
This job was ok. Training was favored to a family friend of the manager. The lack of hours didn't help. Constant Gossiping. Didn't Like this job
Photography, Working with Kids
Management, Coworkers, Lack of Consistency
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van