Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Lafayette, LA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Lafayette, LA42 értékelés
42 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 956 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have grown so much with this company over the past 7 years. Working with a very diverse group of people and serving the people of my community has been an upmost pleasure.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job was simple and easy. Nice addition for the holiday season. Management could be better, but overall a friendly place to work. My position was mainly recovery and customer service based.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Customer Service and employees do so well in interacting and positivity with customers. Work hard to make the customers feel special and grant the things they’re approved.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love the part of my job decorating and designing. There is alot of responsibility behind the scene that could improve as far as structure in processing orders. Over all I really enjoyed working here.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was a fun place on first, got on seasonal, I was one of the best, they kept me and things went down from there to where I would only work one day one week and two or three the next, labor was always high apparently which forced me to get another job, worse part of the adult life.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed assisting customer and getting know exactly what they are looking for. Making sure the customer leave with a smile their face. Providing assisting to customer is a plus because you want the customer to trust the associate in every way. The hardest part of this job is not finding the items the customer needs.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not enough hours or pay to give to the employees the benifits seem to only apply to uper managment employees arent recieving much hours but they continue to hire more people to have them still waite to go to work
Munkahelyi kultúra
They are flexible with schedules. Crew members are usually really nice people. Work load per person is terrible, and you will not get very many hours working here.
Flexible
No hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had a really fun time at this job. My biggest complaint was that the other employees were not very friendly. Some days I did not feel comfortable at my work station.
Munkahelyi kultúra
lower prices on the vending machine
better ways to occupy our time to relax

and a better kiosk system because the one that they have in place is a little to old
free lunches
10 min. breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
How the day went depended on the GMs mood and how we were doing in sales and credit for the day. the hardest part was being positive in a stressful environment.
pressure for corporate visits
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working at JC Penny, the people were easy to get along with and the work environment was great. The management staff was easy to communicate with.
Great Sales
Bad pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Managed employees on a comprehensive level through scheduling, performance, coaching and professional development.
Develops efficient workforce and motivated employees who can achieve maximum productivity for a fast-paced organization.

Excellent communication with vendors, customers and stakeholders in order to ensure optimal service.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was only part time never wanted to leave but started to conflict with full time job. Wish I could have stayed. Worked with great people who are still friends with
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was fun, managers and associates were such sweethearts and helpful. The only problem I had were the hours and not working enough, sometime the only had you working a day or two out the week
Pro érvek
Long lunch, it was in the mall, you stay busy
Kontra érvek
hours are everywhere and sometimes you work for 2-3 daysvout the week, always overstaffed
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is hectic as soon as you clock in, nothing is organized like it should be, the associates aren't educated on running ads or discounts. I have learned a lot of customer service skills working with poor upper management. The hardest part of the job is dealing with the lack of hours and the traffic of the store at the same time. The most enjoyable thing is the life long friends I made there.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I do not recommend anyone to work at Jc penny unless you are elderly and retired and just want something to do when you're bored on the house . With the low pay that you will recieve for all the hard work you do you would be highly upset getting your check at the end of every 2 weeks like I was for the past 8 months .
Pro érvek
Discounts, friendly staff and management
Quick paced, low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Easy job. Friendly staff. Honored breaks.Very professional. Everyone works as a team. Your work is noticed and appreciated. Overall great place to work at.
Munkahelyi kultúra
From my experience, everyone was friendly and amazing people, I got along with everyone. You have to keep up with the pace though because some customers can sense things.
great co workers
not a lot of hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
This employer had more unhappy employees (managers and subordinates) than any place I have worked. One day a department manager saw the look on an employee's face and said, "I know, I know." The Saturday morning meetings basically informed us of how unhappy upper management was. One example was blaming salespeople for not being able to catch thieves when the store had detectives. This was difficult when your base salary was $3.00 per hour plus commission. I was hired to sell Men's clothing but my eventual goal was to get into the Management Training program. It didn't materialize before I received another offer to become a department manager.
Health insurance benefits
Unhappy store employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working with the public and being in such nice surroundings - store full of great items to purchase. It was a pleasant experience to have the opportunity to assist customers with finding the right item.
flexible hours
Kontra érvek
Too much time on your feet
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés