JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Lafayette, IN

20 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 997 értékelés megtekintése
1,0
Poor management
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lafayette, IN2019, december 15.
Management is not so good. Very low pay and not good benefit. No future for long career . Long hours but low pay. Co workers rude and gossiping.
Not a good job for long term.
A great place to work
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lafayette, IN2018, július 3.
I open the store at 4am. Receive shipments. Check in merchandise and prepare it for display on the sales floor. Ship out merchandise to customers. Prepare shipments to vendors.
The day always goes by quickly because there is always a lot of merchandise to check in and ship out.

The hardest part is a lot of heavy lifting, but a very challenging, rewarding job.
Enjoy Photography
Team Photographer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lafayette, IN2018, június 15.
Overall enjoy Photography, customer service, a fun rewarding job.
But, not enough hours, majority "On-Call" rather scheduled to work.
Need more hours.
Ehhh
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lafayette, IN2018, március 28.
I felt as if JCPenney allowed little social life. Also the managers were not very understanding when it came to scheduling. If you are an athlete or have other school activities this is not the place for you to work.
Kontra érvek
Rude employees, managers are constantly rude and treat you like dirt.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
We have a quiet break room where we can relax.
Jewelry sales (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lafayette, IN2018, január 11.
When arriving, I set up the fine jewelry area and utilize all my floor time cleaning and making sure the signing is correct. Every customer is taken care of as a priority and I help other employees as needed. There are many and varied duties including reaching sales goals and stocking incoming jewelry to present all cases in a neat and orderly manner. The present management does not give the fine jewelry department any acknowledgement or encouragement nor do they help out when we are busy. We lose many sales because customers walk away. I always have a positive attitude, even when the management criticizes almost everything I do. I overcome the negative by being positive and smiling as well as complimenting those around me. I have developed a great number of loyal and return customers. I have continued to be a part of this company, hoping that I could help build the department and turn attitudes into a positive atmosphere.
Pro érvek
working with customers and making them happy
Kontra érvek
having my hours cut and being ignored by upper management
Treated like a criminal.
Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lafayette, IN2017, július 27.
When I first joined J C Penney, I thought I would always be there. But I soon found out that most of the employees were not at all friendly. And the security team watched the employees very closely. I was told that most of their shoplifting was done by employees, which really shocked me.
There was a lot of back stabbing and gossiping. I was very disappointed with my J C Penney experience.
Nice discount
No benefis
Munkahelyi kultúra
worked with a lot of good people
Fine Jewelry Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lafayette, IN 479052017, július 23.
I enjoyed working for jcp I was the top seller for years. I worked for 8.5 years and quit for 3 then came back coming back was hard for me things had really changed. I still did a good job however wasn't as appreciated as much.. New management came on and I just found it hard to conform with some of it I still did my job and still had great sales. I was second in sales. I just didn't feel appreciated anymore. I loved my customers and a lot of them came back when they found out I was back. I had a good connection with my customers and I am going to miss a lot of them
loved the job
Kontra érvek
The way they treated me.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
JcPenny
Assistant Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lafayette, IN2017, július 17.
This is one of the best company's that I have worked for in a long time. It you looking for a company to grow with and to utilize the skills that you obtained through your career search this is the one. Retail is a very hard and consuming job but what you put in it u will get back. We have a great management team and all wants to see growth in company and personal.
Pro érvek
great pay if in management
Fun place to work
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lafayette, IN2017, április 21.
I loved working here. I do believe that some wanted the best for their employees. Sometimes i believe there were to high of expectations towards employees. I often had to work by myself and was expected to do the amount of three people and in retail, that is a lot. All aside, this is a great company to work for.
1,0
Typical retail store
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lafayette, IN2017, február 1.
Nothing is organized right
Low staff
Lack training workers
Nice co workers
Poor communication
Come to work ontime, work the whole time. But if you don't get certain amount of credit apps your not "participating"
It's retail... If you like cleaning up after people who destroy the store constantly and children roam freely, like trying to figure things out on your own, and enjoy being confused on whats going on..this is the place for you.
Pro érvek
Free food somedays, hours of operation
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, poor manangment, no training
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Flexible part-time; great for college students
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lafayette, IN2017, január 9.
Most of my time is spent interacting with people--coworkers and customers. These interactions are prompted primarily on the basis of merchandise distribution. Working in men's clothing, I feel like a kind of fashion liaison--assisting others in negotiating the various dress and adornment options our store has to offer. Working at JC Penny has also improved my awareness of fashion culture and sales in general, in that I have a greater exposure to the vast array of fashion vs. affordability stances, and a better knowledge of what people want and what it is worth to them.

The hardest part of the job is dealing with communication barriers with customers. An example of communication barriers in regards to customers, has mainly to do with advertising and trying to negotiate with customers on the basis of that advertising; coupon usage in particular. Many customers are either unfamiliar with coupon language, or else attempting to argue the conditions of the coupon. This puts me in a fairly awkward place, in that I had no hand in generating the coupon itself or the language used in the coupon. This language complicates matters, because it quite often prevents customers from using the coupon on what they really want to purchase. Customers at times turn their feelings of resentment toward me personally when they are unable to use their coupon the way they want to.

The most enjoyable part of the job, is getting to interact with customers as unique individuals, and being a part of their shopping experience. At times, I feel that our displays are like gallery exhibits and
  több... that customers are like art collectors. Some customers are concerned mainly with fabric color, while others may be concerned more with material composition. It is fascinating to discover the many ways in which people react to fashion and merchandise in general.  kevesebb
A fun place to work.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lafayette, IN2016, április 21.
J C Penney was a fun place and pleasant place to work where I received training and motivation to carry out the best job I could do.
A great part-time job
Window Coverings Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lafayette, IN2016, február 3.
I enjoy working at JCPenney, but it is a great part-time job. My co-workers are very nice and is a great team who really like to work together.
Productive workplace
Support Staff (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lafayette, IN2016, január 27.
My daily task at work is to unload and open boxes of merchandise from delivery trucks every morning. After opening and sorting the merchandise we the support staff restock the store. Management is always checking in and working with us to get the job done as quickly as possible. My co-workers are always helping each other and it makes in one of the more enjoyable parts of the job. The hardest part of the job is sometimes the fast pace, it can be hard to keep up and make the deadlines due to the size of the trucks, which varies day to day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work at. Very enjoyable
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lafayette, IN2016, január 4.
Very enjoyable. Co workers are very nice and dependable. Fast and efficient managers. Very fun and I enjoyed going to work every day
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
work
Merchandise Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lafayette, IN2015, augusztus 25.
it was a great place to work, trying to get everything done in the hours you was trying at times but remembering to take care of the customer was number one job.
free luches
health care
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 18Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun and very productive environment ... awesome leadership
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lafayette, IN2015, április 14.
Great environment... wonderful place to assist and meet so many different people. Great leadership and management... awesome place to learn great customer service skills.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
love
OPERATIONS MANAGER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lafayette, IN2015, február 23.
i can truly say that I enjoy working for JCP and am proud to work here. If my husband wasn't relocating then I would not be leaving them. Great pay, awesome work life balance, customer service oriented, results driven but not in a scared I will lose my job way.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun place to work. Always busy which is great
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lafayette, IN2013, augusztus 22.
I worked in the evenings so when I went in I would clock in and find my supervisor and ask her/him what department I needed go be in that night. I would start greeting customers as I walked by them and helped them find what they were looking for. The management was friendly They kept everyone up to date with what was going on that day. I had friendly co-workers, but there were also rude co-workers. Most of my co-workers were very friendly and fun to be around. The hardest part about the job was on certain days of the week we would get really busy and it was a bit hard to keep up with everything. The most enjoyable part of the job were coming to work and helping customers d talking to new people.
short breaks

Tekintsen meg JCPenney további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van