Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: La Grande, OR

7 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 154 értékelés megtekintése
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The staff was awesome which made the company great. The company had lots of flaws however the training and policys are great. They give raises when earned.
Raises
Kontra érvek
Poor healthcare and corporate governance
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCP was an amazing place to work. Everyone felt like family. There was great team work with management and staff. Everyone was treated with respect. I miss working with all my coworkers. Great experience all around.
Family like environment
Store closing
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had the best manager ever!!! My experience was great. I enjoyed working with all if the great customers and all of my co-workers. Only one bad thing, no a.c. in the building so it was hot during the summer!
Employee discount
No healthcare
Munkahelyi kultúra
Small town retail store where associates are always to lend assistance and a helping hand to local customers and traveling customers alike. If an item isn't available in-store, the associates are happy to help to place a catalog order.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was one of my favorite jobs. I loved being there and working with the customers and learning something new from my boss everytime she worked with me. It was like a huge family there every one got along and was always very friendly and sincere.
Munkahelyi kultúra
working at pennys was like hanging out with your family. this has been by far my fav. place to work. the pay is minimum but that is retail. they make up for it with employee discount and littel things like cake on for birthdays, peer to peer cards, fun littel competition and prizes.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working for this company was going to make it my career. I had worked at the store for almost nine years. In the last few months a new store manager came on and made me hate my job. If the manager would have been different and willing to work with everyone I would have stayed.
Pro érvek
great place to work with good benefits if you were full time
Kontra érvek
had to work weekends and holidays