Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Kissimmee, FL

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Kissimmee, FL27 értékelés
27 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 915 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
would go to any jcpenneys to work they are a good company to work for i learned alot why
i worked there great team work great customer service great management.
bonus ever year
hours worked
Munkahelyi kultúra
They are a great company to work for. They are a company where you can build your career in. They give you a lot of experience if you ask for it and allow you to keep building.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at JCPenney was temporary for me some nice people and some the other but it was over all a good experience taught me customer service skills and how to organize a department.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCpenny is a very good place to work , we all the time have something to do, you will never get boring at that job is beautiful nobody rush you. Also is good the benefit that store give us in relation with associate discount.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I felt that the salary here was not enough for what all the hard workers were being asked to do. The work environment was always very competitive and the working environment was not the best.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job is very quick paced. Always try to remember the discounts and where the brand sections are, just in case a customer ask you for a specific brand or if you simple need to go to a certain brand section.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A very stressful environment in a high volume customer service flow. Hours were long and not distributed fairly. Learned how to multi task in a fast past environment.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Long Hours
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was my first job out of high school, several years back, and it was a meaningless and drab place to be. The hours are too up and down, sales are low, and the management is just okay. There are a few standout managers that I still keep in contact with, but everyone else I do not.

Its typical retail fair.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney is a really good place to work when you enjoy working and servicing people. Is really fasr paced spercially in the weekends. You really can feel helpfull and fullfeeled when it comes to helping and servicing others.
discounts
no 40 hours even being fulltime
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hardest part is being scheduled at 4am. However, getting out at 11am is a plus because you have the whole day ahead of you.

The people I work with are relatable and understanding and the tasks are not hard once you understand what is expected of you. It gets frustrating when things aren't organized but you work with what you've got.
Pro érvek
Granted with free breakfast from time to time as appreciation
Kontra érvek
Working part-time with low pay is not liveable
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned how to work a register, use a mobile warrior, use the Websom and omni channel programs. The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing a customer leave with a smile on their face because they were highly satisfied with the customer service. The hardest part of the job is that one frustrated customer that you just can't please.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for this company the one thing that I really enjoyed is the classes and training that they provided for their employers, to help them advance and perform their work more efficiently.
Employee Discount
Kontra érvek
Reduce work hours and health benefit.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its Okay. The work isn't that hard, but you don't get much hours. Also, often times they are understaffed. The managers try their best to work with you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
great work place, team felt environment, I am one of the leads in the Shoe dept. and I enjoy my extra responsibilities, which include Early Morning truck shipments, and floor planning of price signs and graphics, daily inventory display report, and standard customer service. In addition its my responsibility to make sure the shoe dept is kept to standard while all of my other shoe employees attend to customer service
Kontra érvek
dont feel like theres to much room to grow
Munkahelyi kultúra
Weekly training sessions to ensure Realtors are up-to-date on the latest regulations, new communities, as well as vendors that we share with customers regularly about their services
Munkahelyi kultúra
I did everything on floor from replenishing merchandise, to signing and pricing, dressing the mannequins and changing all the visual on the walls. I learned a lot working at JCP in the role of what it takes to keep the store looking good, clean and merchandise.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great retail atmosphere. All empolyees work well with one another, as it is a cooperation that believes that the best way to grow is from every one's input.
Munkahelyi kultúra
this was my 1st job ever right after high school and i enjoyed pretty good.. this is were i got all my experienece in customer service and more
Pro érvek
alot of work and time went quick and intertact with customers all day and i enjoyed all the time
Kontra érvek
some co workers were lazy all the time and managment didnt say nothing
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical day at works was aking photos of familes making sales i learned how to deal with alot of different type of people. My manager was excellent and great inspiration. My hardest part of the day was leaving i loved working and satisfying peoples needs.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
NO MONEY AND NO HOURS AND NOT MUCH ELSE TO SAY.. Maybe if you don't have kids a great place to work
Munkahelyi kultúra
i dealt with all types of ages from newborns all the way to seniors it was a great experience taking pictures of family and making there time a great one. i learned different angles of photography and dealing with alto of different people. my co workers were very warming into teaching me new things. my most enjoyable moments would be working with new babies and couples.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés