Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Killeen, TX

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Killeen, TX23 értékelés
23 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 801 értékelés megtekintése
Productive fast pace environment
the good of the company is the learning experience that comes with the environment, however there is also the ugly that comes with that in the bigger stores you are obligated to work long draining hours that take away from your family to complete set projects.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poor store leadeership and low pay
Not worth the pay. Leadership does not care about employees or their families. General manager is worst than a jail warden. I would advise to stay away from the Killeen, TX store. No asset protection and always at risk of assault by shoplifters and boosters.
enjoyable
I loved working at JCPenneys. Everyday I learned something new. I have a very outgoing personality. I worked very well with both coworkers and customers.
Fast-paced job
The job can be fast-paced but it's not complicated. You have to be motivated to serve customers. You are expected to do your part to help the store meet its sales goals.
My summary of JCPenney
When I worked at JCPenney my job was to make sure that the store was always clean. The clothes are always folded and that I was very polite to all of the customers
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It had a laid back environment.
A typical day at JCPenny was for the most part slow. I felt that in order for me to financially make ends meet I had to leave. The incoming business was not very good. They over staffed the floor, which for a stylist it is hard to build a clientele when there isnt enough incoming business to support the staff.
Pro érvek
job advancement, benefits, security.
Kontra érvek
not enough incoming business to support the stylist.
Normal
I enjoy my time for the most there, I do feel the management team could do for a make over when I worked there.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Retail
It was a good company to work for, with all thats going on its not a very secure job, wouldn't put my all in it a second job or part time job at best.
Associate discount
inconsistant hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Being a salon coordinator was rewarding
As a salon coordinator , I learned so much about the salon industry. With all the knowledge I learned,I was able to become a salon owner.I learned management skills, inventory, and administrative skills.
Great
This company has a bad stigma from years past but is as strong as ever. Anyone can have many opportunities to grow into different roles and move up in this company and within the stores.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Killeen JC, Penney has poor management and hard to advance in if you are not part of the cool kids.
Jc. Penney as a company is pretty good to work for but as far as the Penneys in Killeen it is not such a great place to work in.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a after school job i worked while in college.
Helped pay my way through college. I loved the fast pace competition of being in sales and accomplishment of meeting and exceeding sales goals. I enjoyed getting to know and engage customers in conversation.
Pro érvek
Work with people and made sales. How much i made depended on me
Kontra érvek
Worked with not so friendly people
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Product driven company with flexible hours
Working with very nice people. Helping customers making comfortable decisions when making purchases. Getting customers to apply for credit loans. Working in different departments. Team meetings before work.
Getting acknowledged
Wonderful
This location is not as busy as it used to be, loved my coworkers and management
Work enviroment
Not enough clientle
Friendly coworkers.
I enjoyed working with the staff. They were very friendly and easy to work with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great environment, great hours even for part-time especially during black Friday and holidays
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive work environment and great employee support.
Productive work environment and great employee support. Great place to learn about retail business. Management employees are very supportive.
Employee discount
Only part time
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced and challenging work environment
Typical day at work for me included multi-tasking phone calls, customers, and coworkers. I had to schedule appointments, assist customers with both salon service and salon product purchases. I had to file any and all paperwork pertaining to the customer. I also had to maintain cleanliness and order of the product shelves.
jcpenney
A typical day started at 6 am and ended at 10 am.I learned how to use and read a scanner and prep merchandise for the sales floor.Management was very crude and unorganized.Coworker were easy to get along with.Hardest part of the job was that management didn't train their employees right and were barely there to help.Most enjoyable part was it was early morning so we could move a lot faster.
Pro érvek
lunch if we hit our bonus
Kontra érvek
no hours and bad management
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was okay its was just the fitting room position all day.
I liked the job it was just i was never assinged to a differnt area. It was other position that i would loved to do.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyable workplace with wonderful fellow employees
A typical day at work would consist of assisting customers and completing transactions. I also worked with the Visual Display team to build displays for clothing and signs. I learned the deep appreciation that customers have for great customer service and efficiency. The higher management was very helpful and understanding, but there weren't very qualified area managers. They talked down to associates and that was discouraging. My fellow employees would do anything for each other at the drop of a hat. We would all band together on a project to get it done in a timely and orderly fashion. The hardest part of the job was pushing and pulling heavy equipment with no assistance. However, the part of work I enjoyed most was interacting with so many great, smiling people throughout the day.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés