Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Kerrville, TX

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Kerrville, TX11 értékelés
11 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 161 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great co workers, fun and easy training. Good management! Hours are flexible. The sales system was pretty accurate so it was less likely for you to commit a mistake.
The discount
Only part time
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I think the job might been ok but our salon manager was very sucky
A micro manger

She stayed in her office and did not do hair at all

She did not motivate me at all
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
My favorite thing about working in the Home Department was order merchandise for customers online. This was particularly rewarding when I could locate coupons that reduced the sale price - making the purchase more attractive.
Pro érvek
Ordering merchandise online for customers.
Kontra érvek
Working in the clothing departments
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Out of all the places I have worked if you like fast pace, and a people person this is a job made for you. It is a job that keeps you moving and interacting.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fellow stylists always willing to help. Continuing education in up to date hair styles and techniques. Learning more about building clientel. Our manager was very kind, patient and helpful too.
Discount products, continuing education
Lack of customers
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
In a typical day, I spent my day checking people out as well as organizing the clothing. I enjoyed working here. Management was very understanding of needs of the employees. We were well accommodated for our hard work and commitment.
appreciates the employee
long hours, underpaid
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Most of the time , the store was shorthanded or had extra help where it wasn't needed. Management wasn't all that great and tended to slack off. Again, many locations are different , but this particular location wasn't a good location to work at. Breaks were sometimes not even given but lunches were. Many of the coworkers didn't know how to work together to get a goal done because many did not help out when needed.
Frequent Potlucks and Baked goods
Short handed
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCpenneys is a good place to work if you're not looking for a full time career to pay bills. There are lots of great people who work there.
Flexible hours
pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
J.C. Penney offered me a great base to establish myself in customer service and sales. You are required to work one on one with customers on a regular basis. Co-workers were friendly.
Pro érvek
No stress, enjoyable starter job
low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for J.C.Penney was my first job, it was simple and laid back for the most part. I ran the registers and did the stocking and organizing for the women's department. I learned the value of being responsible, and dependable. The management was amazing, they did there jobs and went above and beyond to help those who were newly hired. My co-workers were all very polite and respectful, we had a happy work place and we all worked together. The hardest part of my job was cleaning up the store within an hour after closing a busy day. The customers I came in contact with would be the most enjoyable part of my job. I had to leave because I fell behind in school and had to go to summer school to make up a couple credits. I needed to focus on my high school work to start my senior year.
Pro érvek
Good breaks, team worked together
Interfered with school
Munkahelyi kultúra
Assist customers with making a purchase or with making a payment. Clean the floor of trash and set up new displays. Hang up new merchandise that came in to the floor
Good discounts