JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Kennewick, WA

40 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 445 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcpenny is a very good place to work
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kennewick, WA2019, október 7.
The Jcpenny environment is a good place to work due to friendly helpful employees, flexible hours, reliable people, good working cashier systems, hardworking environment.
Pro érvek
Lunch room, variety of places to eat
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
An example of how poorly retail can go
Support Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kennewick, WA2019, június 25.
JCPenney treated myself and fellow coworkers the worst out of every place I have worked. You were constantly watched to make sure you weren't talking to coworkers. Shifts were subject to change without any notice, I had to check my online schedule multiple times a day to see if I was suddenly work or if an entire shift was gone. We were worked back to back 12 hour shifts for a week and then a final 12 hour shift that turned into 16 hours when they wouldn't let us leave because it was the day corporate was coming to check. And then anyone who was hired that summer got no hours for weeks. Our employee bathroom was without soap for weeks and they eventually threw in a bottle of hand sanitizer.
The only reason it doesn't deserve 1 star is because I know there has to be worse jobs out there.
discounts
Kontra érvek
changing shifts, poor management, zero respect for employees
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Busy Salon
Senior Designer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kennewick, WA2019, március 27.
Computer skills, multiple phone lines and scheduling multiple appointments. Fast past salon environment, with several client interactions daily.

Working with new clients everyday
Sale's Associate
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kennewick, WA2018, december 27.
Gained several skills in the work place and honed skills as well, such as communucation and processing of transactions. I also learned how to apply customers for JCPenney credit cards.
Men's Suits
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kennewick, WA2018, szeptember 23.
Constantly was behind a cash register helping customers with order/online orders. Measured customers in order to obtain best suit and other clothing suited for them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good first time job, very poor management.
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kennewick, WA2018, szeptember 6.
Good place to work and meet new people, helps you prepare for bigger and better things, i leaned a lot of new things to help me do better at other place I got to work at.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wonderful retail business for those who love people!
cashier and customer service representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kennewick, WA2018, július 3.
I love working at JCPenneys! Mostly because I love being able to talk to people and work with them hands on. I am a customer service representative so on a typical day I am doing over 1,000 Transactions handling data entry and inperson requests about clothing items or credit card payments. It was very busy and I loved that I would be put to work straight away!
Pro érvek
Associate Discount and Awesome Coworkers and Managers!
None!
Good environment
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kennewick, WA2018, június 17.
The job itself was easy and helped me a lot with my people skills. They helped me develop customer service skills and taught me how to up sell. However, some people on the management team were difficult and started a lot of issues among the team.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a great place to work.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kennewick, WA2018, május 16.
Is not a great place to work. The management is not every nice. They got mad because I wasn’t on winter break when management thought I was so he had to change my schedule.
Fun work enviroment
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kennewick, WA2018, április 14.
Very nice place to work with a great management team, friendly employees and a great dedication to customers. Management was always around if you needed a hand with something, and even if they were not close an employee was always around to help if they could. The work days were well structured and tasks set out well.
Pro érvek
Structured schedules for lunches and breaks, well organized work areas.
Had to leave
Loved the coworkers
JC Penny Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kennewick, WA2018, március 22.
It was a nice starting off job, nothing to complain about. I was there for the winter season, Black Friday and a little after that for the returns after Christmas.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Need to be the right fit
Area Asset Protection Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kennewick, WA2018, március 18.
JCPenney is more worried about their competition than their own business. The management is cutthroat and if they don't like your work you will get your hours cut. The Asset Protection team is ok, but the AP Leadership keep trying to invent the wheel instead they should understand what works and what doesn't work. I was employed 2 1/2 years and the Company destructed 3 times. No consistency
people in general
always restructuring/no consistency
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
Fun family enviorment
Photographer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kennewick, WA2018, február 24.
Loves working with different families and pets and babies. Photography is so much fun and capturing memories and making people happy is so awesome! You really get to test your creativity here.
Pro érvek
Get to work with different people and be creative
On call
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
portrait photographer
Photographer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kennewick, WA2018, február 15.
Greet customers. Photograph customers. Learn how to run the camera, pose people for portraits. Generate sales of portraits. Run the register to ring up sales for portraits.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work with great management
Levi expert (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kennewick, WA2017, november 7.
jcpenney was a great place to work I always felt like they always had everything run smooth and never had issues that couldn't be easily fixed by management
great management
by the book solutions
Very chill
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kennewick, WA2017, július 21.
My general work day consisted of walking around with clothes to the right destination and helping customers. A couple times I was cashiering since I was bilingual and a plus to the company.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Sales Associate
SALES ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kennewick, WA2017, május 24.
It was fun at first getting to learn how interact with people. After the first 2 months, I did not enjoy being there, management could have been a lot more interactive with us. it felt robotic.
easy fun job
Seasonal Part-time (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kennewick, WA2017, május 19.
There was a lot with cleaning and folding clothes, very monotonous job. but at the same time i liked it very nice people. hardest part was keeping up with the mess throughout he store. but fun as we got it done.
Pro érvek
free lunches, discounts, flexible schedule.
Productive, Controlled, Fun
Retail/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kennewick, WA2017, január 28.
They're great, the only complaint I have is that they EXPECT (and require) you to get two Credit Card quota's a week and it's so frustrating trying to advertise the credit card to people. Especially when most people in the Tri-Cities area already has one or isn't interested.
Flexible Schedules, Fun Environment, Reasonable Employers
Kontra érvek
They're quota's, the amount of times the computers crash/don't work
a fun place to work
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kennewick, WA2017, január 21.
a great place to work, the only bad thing about working here is the hours, everything else is great, people are trained well. the management is nice and treat everyone the same
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 2Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van