Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Kennewick, WA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Kennewick, WA45 értékelés
45 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 216 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyone there is amazing and caring. The leadership is very helpful and understanding. The hours were not the best though but it's an amazing first job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Most of the people were nice, a lot of my co workers were kind of rude to me and customers. Also I didn’t enjoy being pushed to force people to get a credit card with us in order to get more hours.
Work experience
Not very encouraging
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is rude and y’all behind the employees back behind them. Customers are disrespectful no security to stop them besides management! Coworkers talk behind your back about you!
Munkahelyi kultúra
They had a really strict dress code. The hardest part about the job was you were like alone if you were a temporary recovery associate, it took you like the whole day to organize a whole section of the store. The first thing you do is you walk in to go upstairs then you would have to go look for a manager around the store, usually you would just ask a cashier since they had a walky-talky. I learned that whatever happens in your personal life leave it at home because that doesn't matter when you get into work. The management wasn't so great. I had to keep on calling to check when I was going to work because we kept on having problems with my info it wouldn't go in and had to redo it several times.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My time working at JCpennys was nothing but amazing. Really nice manager/employees. Great atmosphere and nice team bonding. Benefits were also amazing as well as shift time.
Work time
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Jcpenny environment is a good place to work due to friendly helpful employees, flexible hours, reliable people, good working cashier systems, hardworking environment.
Pro érvek
Lunch room, variety of places to eat
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney treated myself and fellow coworkers the worst out of every place I have worked. You were constantly watched to make sure you weren't talking to coworkers. Shifts were subject to change without any notice, I had to check my online schedule multiple times a day to see if I was suddenly work or if an entire shift was gone. We were worked back to back 12 hour shifts for a week and then a final 12 hour shift that turned into 16 hours when they wouldn't let us leave because it was the day corporate was coming to check. And then anyone who was hired that summer got no hours for weeks. Our employee bathroom was without soap for weeks and they eventually threw in a bottle of hand sanitizer.
The only reason it doesn't deserve 1 star is because I know there has to be worse jobs out there.
discounts
Kontra érvek
changing shifts, poor management, zero respect for employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
While this is a great company for an entry level employee, finding a real career in this dying industry is just not worth it. The constant turnover, inconsistent leadership, and company-over-client mentality makes this a tough job to invest in
Munkahelyi kultúra
Computer skills, multiple phone lines and scheduling multiple appointments. Fast past salon environment, with several client interactions daily.

Working with new clients everyday
Munkahelyi kultúra
Gained several skills in the work place and honed skills as well, such as communucation and processing of transactions. I also learned how to apply customers for JCPenney credit cards.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Constantly was behind a cash register helping customers with order/online orders. Measured customers in order to obtain best suit and other clothing suited for them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work and meet new people, helps you prepare for bigger and better things, i leaned a lot of new things to help me do better at other place I got to work at.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working at JCPenneys! Mostly because I love being able to talk to people and work with them hands on. I am a customer service representative so on a typical day I am doing over 1,000 Transactions handling data entry and inperson requests about clothing items or credit card payments. It was very busy and I loved that I would be put to work straight away!
Pro érvek
Associate Discount and Awesome Coworkers and Managers!
None!
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job itself was easy and helped me a lot with my people skills. They helped me develop customer service skills and taught me how to up sell. However, some people on the management team were difficult and started a lot of issues among the team.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Is not a great place to work. The management is not every nice. They got mad because I wasn’t on winter break when management thought I was so he had to change my schedule.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very nice place to work with a great management team, friendly employees and a great dedication to customers. Management was always around if you needed a hand with something, and even if they were not close an employee was always around to help if they could. The work days were well structured and tasks set out well.
Pro érvek
Structured schedules for lunches and breaks, well organized work areas.
Had to leave
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a nice starting off job, nothing to complain about. I was there for the winter season, Black Friday and a little after that for the returns after Christmas.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney is more worried about their competition than their own business. The management is cutthroat and if they don't like your work you will get your hours cut. The Asset Protection team is ok, but the AP Leadership keep trying to invent the wheel instead they should understand what works and what doesn't work. I was employed 2 1/2 years and the Company destructed 3 times. No consistency
people in general
always restructuring/no consistency
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loves working with different families and pets and babies. Photography is so much fun and capturing memories and making people happy is so awesome! You really get to test your creativity here.
Pro érvek
Get to work with different people and be creative
On call
Munkahelyi kultúra
Greet customers. Photograph customers. Learn how to run the camera, pose people for portraits. Generate sales of portraits. Run the register to ring up sales for portraits.
Munkahelyi kultúra
jcpenney was a great place to work I always felt like they always had everything run smooth and never had issues that couldn't be easily fixed by management
great management