Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Kansas City, MO

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Kansas City, MO42 értékelés
42 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 934 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a fun place to work. I just miss the people who left. I used to work 5 days a week, now I only work 1-2 days a week. It isnt the same as it used to be...
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was hired to work in the shoes area. I loved that. it was like a family. when we worked at the old store it was great we never got bothered to help the other areas, which to me made since they don't help us we don't help them. but when we moved stores management from other dept. wanted ppl on shoes to go and fold the clothes and got made when we did it wrong and was ok with the clothes ppl coming to shoes and "helping" aka mess help our area for us to fix let.
discounts
Kontra érvek
not training everywhere and thinking we know what to do
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good job with good benefits it just did not pay as well as I wanted it to but over all I would recommend people to work ther in a relaxed peaceful enviorment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jc penny warehouse was productive and self-paced. The time went by quickly all we had to do was meet our quota for the day most times we were done early
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work. Depending on what department/position you work in, can get overwhelming at times. Just gotta keep yourself busy and on top of your responsibilities.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Most management was helpful and friendly, but the training received is minimal but the expectations for performance also felt low; it is definitely an entry level position with little room for growth.
Pro érvek
multiple breaks (total of 1 hour per 8-hrs), low expectations, low experience necessary.
Kontra érvek
on feet all day, low pay, low room for career growth.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
-Policies and procedures always changing
-Very disorganized

-Uses negative reinforcement

-Hard workers not appreciated as opposed to other workers

-Play favorites
SOMEWHAT FLEXIBLE
MANAGEMENT NOT ORGANISED
Munkahelyi kultúra
The staff is very friendly, kind and caring. Very undertanding. Outstanding team work. Everyone is very positive and outgoing. Good benifits. Fun staff to work with.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Started of as a good place to work, became worse as management changed. Replaced scheduling manager and messed everything up. Unclear instructions on tasked that were asked to be done.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nothing to say about this job. net good people there. It will suffice if you need experience under a security title but this is a simple observe and report job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Assisted customers with finding items they were looking for; as well as items that would complement outfits.Trained on different computer software.Able to make retail signs for the floor.Capable of price pointing clearance.Make visuals for displays as well as around the store.Can return catalog orders. Restocked selling floor from stockroom.Operated computerized cash register and/or charge accounts and credit card machines.Returned clothing to appropriate places from returned items.Assisted customers with online orders.
Cash handling skills.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Any retail job is very busy. At JcP you will either have a very busy or very slow schedule. Sometimes its hard to balance work and life at this job, but it is manageable. Everyone in JcPenney is super nice, and I love the type of work environment that is set. The hardest part of the job has to be customer service. Sometimes it can be hard to handle, but as long as you are polite and honest, everything will turn out okay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day consisted of many customers. I learned how to sell a credit card if necessary. Management was really good for the most point. They always took care of things. My co-workers were professional for the most point. The hardest part of the job were the customers who always thought they were right. Enjoyable part? When I would actually sell a credit card.
Food was provided on Holidays
No cons
Compensation was good
Job security is important to me and did not find it here

Work/life balance dependent on direct supervisor
compenstion
job security
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fun and exciting work environment. I enjoyed working in teams and working directly with customers. My co-workers were awesome and I loved working with them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was a real fast moving job that i loved very much pay was awsome
i wish they would have rolled me over but all in all i loved the hours
the long standing
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked in the women's department, greeting, and cleaning up. Most of the people there were there to work. The hardest part of the job was the management, treating people like teenagers. Never one to take a long break, would always get told I needed to hurry for a break. Never went over in a break either. Other than that it was pretty good place to work.
Pro érvek
great pay for second job
Kontra érvek
Being treated like a teen
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very few days were slow at JCP. People who worked there were great. Management trusted us when they gave us things to prepare for whether it was a big sale or managment was walking the store to see how our store was doing. I enjoyed this part time job---sometimes your had to be prepared to straighten the sales floor to late hours at night for a spectacular look for tomorrows customers. I learned how quickly a season would passed and it was important to push the selling aspect of the clothes on the floor to make room for new incoming merchandise.
Pro érvek
I was called a lot because I was dependable and they had me work in many different departments
Kontra érvek
Cannot really think of any
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice place to work. The only issue was that they wouldn't put enough people on the clock and expected everything to be done by the time of close. Sometimes very unorganized, but positive people to work with. Make it worth coming to work.
Pro érvek
lunch and breaks, very positive, pay is good
Kontra érvek
big department required a lot of running back and forth, working alone
Munkahelyi kultúra
great benefits and could go into further career if wanted to
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lots of friendly customers, and fun people to work with! Get full cashier experience.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés