Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Kansas City, MO

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Kansas City, MO42 értékelés
42 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 830 értékelés megtekintése
fun place to work
It is a fun place to work. I just miss the people who left. I used to work 5 days a week, now I only work 1-2 days a week. It isnt the same as it used to be...
No Loyalty
Good :
Good job if you don't really like to work a lot of hours

They feed you on holidays.

Good employee discount

Bad:

Constantly having your job threaten,

under paid,

overworked,

lack of respect,

no loyalty to long time hard working employee

No holiday pay after mid- night when working the overnight on Thanksgiving.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was a good company on a downward slide.
I did enjoy working here alot for the first 16 years, the last year desperation was setting in and decisions were not made on what is best for the company. If you focus on your job and can be a pretty easy place to work.
hours and company vehicle
Kontra érvek
All pros were being taken away..
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a very fun environment
When I worked at jcpennys it was one of the greatest jobs I've ever work when I first started. I made plenty of friends and the managment was very nice to but as I started getting used to it and confirmable I went from working 5 days out the week to almost no days. It was like I wasn't even need anymore and that's was a waste of time so applied for a better job and got the job it's been smooth sailing
It was okay
Honestly I didn’t like the job at Jcpenney, the staffing and management were horrible. They honestly didn’t care much about their associates there and they’re life from work
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
good work
good place to work and i learned cashiering, customer service and the managers where nice also made alot of friends and helped people. i enjoyed making friends and hepling people
Changes made at corporate within 4yrs made the job more difficult
Major changes made every Jan made the job more difficult, especially with associate cutbacks on the selling floor. All hours were put into the fulfillment team and at the registers with no one to help customers in the departments. Constant customer complaints of no selling floor associates hurt sales greatly!
Easy to move up
I love my co workers and working here. It wasd very laid back and easy money. I didn't like we had to work holidays and 364 days a year. I had fun using typing and chatting to assist customers. In wasd also able to move up if I really put the drive in it.
Customer Service
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Been to many years ago to remember exactly my review for JcPenney's. All I can say was a good job to have to start saving money on your own and for teenagers to work for the pay and flexibility.
Flexibility
Customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everybody is so sweet, caring and comfortable to be around.
I loved this place so much. It felt like being at home.
The supervisors, line leader and even the boss were generous people. Very professional as well and great team.
Compensating your good work
Everything was fine
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good starting place to work but terrible manager
I was 16 when I got this job, and it was good to start off with. I was expected to do many parts, but was able to be trained in all rather quickly. The only thing I didn't like was my manager. Problems all started when she originally threatened my ability to stay on the job while I was working. Then, problems continued when I was scheduled off, however was scheduled and then got in trouble for her mistake.
Frustrating
I worked in almost every department and have been there for 2 years and get paid less than people who just started. The pay is not worth the work, for me personally. They work me everywhere in the store and I still get paid poorly. Management is frustrating and sometimes rude to you in front of customers. Overall, it sucks.
can work a lot of hours
Kontra érvek
too much work for little pay
Long Days, Low Pay. No Respect, Backstabbers
Long days on your feet folding and sorting clothing. A phone that never stops ringing, yet you are expected to answer it and help customers and make sure that your department is presentable at all times. You work yourself nearly to death and if anything is wrong with the department, it is you, not your fellow co-workers that get written up because you are the new guy and the manager is friends with everyone else. Being passed up for promotions in spite of the fact that you have a college degree and stable work history (unlike your coworkers who do get promoted). Seeing know nothing, spineless, passionless kids get promoted instead of you (despite the fact that you work harder than they do). Ultra bleeding heart liberal culture that looks down on you for your conservative views. A culture that "promotes diversity" so long as it is in no way conservative. Putting up with all of this for a measly $8 an hour and watching people with less experience than you get a promotion and make 30K a year.
Pro érvek
None. You lose more going to and from work than you make.
Kontra érvek
Everything. Never work here!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work at and good costumers sirvice experience.
I love working at Jcp .love the coustmer and the shopping experience there .
Love the employees and when you work at Jcp you feel you are part of a family.
Pro érvek
Sometimes we get Free lunch and discount even gifts on special occasion like Christmas
Kontra érvek
Short breat for resting and breat room is nice
Poor Management
Young manager very inexperienced
she lacked the knowledge to have control over the department and run a good area

she had a good team and let go the 2nd top person and kept young girls over more experienced people because of age
discount at JC Penney
store open until 12 midnight and I worked most midnight shifts
Liars
They promised me a job at a lower level district job, then shut the Asset Protection Program. I was then made into a cashier and my hours were then cut from 35 hrs to 15 hours just about.
Attendance is key
Good luck holding this job if you get sick. Basically is like school where you need to give warning if you cannot be there for your shift, they like 24 hours notice (but sometimes that isn't possible). Then when you go back you need a medical note to not have the attendance held against you. It's bad pay for bad hours for dealing with really bad people employee wise and customer wise. Sometimes you are the only person in your department who works, especially since most of the managers do not care about anything else you do besides credit apps. The only pro is the employee discount from what I remember 15% off. The only time that would be handy to work here is the holidays, especially black friday. You get paid really well and you can place things on hold then for the deals quite early and leave it for a bit.
Employee discount, holiday pay
attendance policy, credit apps
Munkahelyi kultúra
Awesome place to work, great culture
Jcpenney has a great store culture and really cares about their employees and community. They empower their employees to utilize their strengths and find creative solutions. An amazing place to work.
Awesome store culture, Great discounts, Stellar Management, Growing company
Munkahelyi kultúra
Used to be fun and lots of great managers
New managers turned it into a stressful work environment. Way to much focus to get icaps (JCP credit card) and unbelievable chaos with departments changing and moving around too much. Work hours and shifts are a constant roller coaster. One week, everyone's hours get cut, then later the same week, they call a bunch of people in to add hours. Crazy!
Good discounts
Chaos
Overall fun workplace
I enjoyed working there overall. It was always something to do. Customers were loyal and it was a comfortable work environment. We were properly staffed at all times. Overall a great place to work.
Free lunches on holidays
Hours on holidays
Relaxed place to work
The management team is great and very supportive and understanding. Tasks are nothing too difficult and customers are usually fairly easy to deal with.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés