Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Kansas City, KS

31 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 229 értékelés megtekintése
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for, just feel like they go backwards when it comes to running a business & always playing catch up besides that, great benefits and atmosphere.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcpenny is good if all you care about is money. but other than that they work you like a slave and if you can’t work one day or 2 ,they will fire you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney was an okay work place, however there was a lot of drama. It honestly felt like high school. There were a lot of childlike things happening. The good part is that during their peak seasons, they have a lot of overtime, and encourage you to stay.
I Honestly Liked it
There hours were really good

They Have Really Good Benefits

There Flexible and will Work with you

It’s Hella Hot But They Have Fans There
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned a lot from working there. Very flexible hrs in great people to work for. If I didn't have to move I think I would still be working there for sure.
Reimbursment for travel
Munkahelyi kultúra
What I learned about this job was that you can never stop learning, there is always other opportunity out there. The hardest part of the job was that it took forever to move to another department
Pro érvek
great people to work with
Kontra érvek
not enough money to work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good people, good products. An awesome environment to work in. It is good to feel proud of where you work. I grew up shopping at JCP with my mom, and we still shop there.
1,0
dishonest management!!
They expect you to continue to ask customers over and over to the point of aggravating many of them if they will take out a Penney's credit card.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical work day at J.c Penny would be stocking , pulling orders and helping others other . I stocked boxes maintain everything around me , I also recorder data .
Pro érvek
workking in the warehouse in general .
Kontra érvek
its was perfect i loved working there .
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a nice place to work at. Associates were nice, management was very good to me and work around my schedule. However the pay was not that great. The discounts however was pretty cool
Nice discounts
Low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed working at JCPenney and everything that I learned there. From cashiering to packaging a customer's order, I was able to generate many new experiences and skills. I was moved to a lot of different areas of the store so I learned the duties of many different positions which I think has helped me greatly. I really loved the environment and all of my coworkers. It was always fun and friendly and I felt like I belonged.
Discounts, Environment
N/A
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very stressful and too many mistakes made when the holidays came around. Some of the staff are nice but this is a failing business so there aren't many opportunities for growth. The customers there are very mean at most times and will definitely scare you just to get a discount. I felt scared working there.
Kontra érvek
bad customers, bad environment, very stressful at peak hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
I appreciate the opportunity. I enjoyed my experience if I could come back I would best customer service experience I’ve had yet I recommend this job to others.
Pro érvek
Flexible hours and discounts.
Rude customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everything is in this workplace is with no command structure. Everyone has their own goals but aren't part of a team. Time limits are placed to the point it can't almost be done.
No very many
Almost to many to list
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great environment. Friendly people Great environment. Friendly people Summer job opportunity. Not a temp Not a temp. Great summer job. Great Great Great Great
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It a good work environment I liked my managers. Thy should pay the temps more cause thy have to live also. But they did have a cafeteria that was nice.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working here was fun and nice for a first time job. Managers listened to you and the schedule were flexible. I usually worked late evenings since I was a high school student. Most of the work was maintainable and goals were ideal.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would recommend jcpenny to anyone. Great work environment and the managers are great. Been working for 2 years now
Munkahelyi kultúra
Divertido muy buen trabajo,todos se porta más o me
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at this job would be working fast paced while also assisting customers with questions or concerns. The management staff were extremely helpful which had made a must more stress free. Every part was enjoyable about this job.
Friendly employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
I always loved going to work at Jcpenny it was a very good job, it was always clean, my co workers were very pleasant, and the managers were nice as well.