Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Jonesboro, AR

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Jonesboro, AR23 értékelés
23 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 915 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed the atmosphere. The salon was a good place to work and it provided flexible scheduling. My direct management was easy to work with as were my coworkers.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Even tho I was doing my job correctly.i always had people looking at me.managers over my shoulders asking when is my shift over.i showed up everyday.on time.never missed a day.being there made me feel kinda low.started me off with the lowest pay of 9.25 even tho I had retail experience.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard to get them on the phone to speak to someone get the runaround if you are going back don't they will not show up for the interview and leave you sitting there to someone else interview yoy
A job
Season and Run-around
Munkahelyi kultúra
JC Penney's can be considered to be one of the "better" retail jobs that one can be employed by. The experience that you have at any JC Penney's is almost completely dependent on management. When management communicates with each other and can create plans for associates to follow, then things are wonderful. But when management does not communicate with each other, it can be very chaotic for other associates.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It gives you a great way to learn how to handle different customer service experiences along with retail. The workplace culture is very helpful in assisting good structure in training to help getting goals set for good quality customer service.
Discounts
Not enough hours
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is the perfect position for someone fresh out of high school or just looking for a few extra dollars, but it is definitely not enough to suppor a household.
Free lunch, friendly management
Kontra érvek
No room for advancement, they rather hire outside of the company
Munkahelyi kultúra
My time working at JcPenney was fine, but it could have been a lot better if the management was fair and didn't pick favorites. They excluded several employees in the circle of favorites and treated them in a very rude way.
Pro érvek
vending machines and friendly associates
rude management
Munkahelyi kultúra
This workplace was pretty average. Not really any room for promotion or advancement. I’m a hungry man and there wasn’t much for me to eat at JCPENNEY.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a great experience for the first job in school. This company is fun and very active. What every someone wants they get. Everyone is always considered in options. Everyone has a voice.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They were a good company to work for and was the first company that offered me work when I evacuated to Jonesboro AR when I fled Hurricane Katrina. The managers were great and patient while learning the ropes of pricing, stocking the floor.
Pro érvek
customer service was stressed as the most important factor of your job
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is just a job, it is fun and usually interactive and management tries their best to keep moral high. There are not a lot of advancement opportunities. A lot of college students work here due to them being flexible with your schedule.
Pro érvek
free lunches sometimes, high moral, fun enviroment, they work with you
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, dealing with customers, sometimes having to do doubles due to people calling in
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney is a wonderful employer with terrific employees. They offer a wide range of products and services to meet and cater to the needs of any shopper.
Pro érvek
Great incentives for production goals
Kontra érvek
Policies are vague and open to multiple interpretations
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work is walking around the store and making sure you speak to all the customers and see if you can help them. Making sure the racks and fitting rooms look clean and organized. Responding to registers that need help checking people out. Making signs and ensuring the sale going on corresponds with the sales signs. Unloading trucks of merchandise and distributing among the store appropriately. I learned a lot of communication skills and how a business operates. The co-workers are the best part of my job and a lot of the reason I love going to work. The hardest part of the job is dealing with the redundancy of the job.
Pro érvek
Food provided often, comfortable work environment
healthcare and turnover rates
Munkahelyi kultúra
unloading the truck making schedule for the truck team and recording the amount of time it took to finish got the pricing / visual team started .What I learn ? I learn how to check in a truck, do inventory, pricing department ,women department and walk the store and fix the visual sets .Management had some good and bad the store has had three Manager from 2013 to 2016. Had great co-worker , wasn't a hard part . Enjoyed my team
Pro érvek
had a great team and team leader even if i was out they got the job done
the lunch break change
Munkahelyi kultúra
Helpful co-workers with lots of excitement
Busy workflow was a plus.

Enjoyed the excitement of meeting new people.

Loved helping others find what they really needed.
Worked around school schedule
Munkahelyi kultúra
loved working here this job was a great job i just felt like there should be more polices here great customer service a lot of great customers come here and love to shop here for the coupons.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical day at work consisted of constantly doing dishes, bussing tables and making sure the restaurant was clean. I learned people are messy but service with a smile can change the perspective of many.
free food
small space to work in
Munkahelyi kultúra
My job here was to help put the merchandise from a truck on to the sales floor. The job here changed my life that I should have a caring attitude and keep things clean and organized that is what I learned and the management here changed my life forever. My co-workers were very awesome they were so friendly and nice I absolutely loved them to death. The job was so easy their was no hard part to this job it was one of the most enjoyable jobs I have ever had in my life
Pro érvek
Awards for doing credit card applications and for your hard work
Munkahelyi kultúra
I truly enjoyed the staff at the time I was working at JC Penney. Unfortunately the management team I worked with have all chosen other career paths, so I don't know any managers that are there currently.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work, was assisting customers, cleaning dressing rooms, and reticketing. Manager's were very serious and hard working. go- workers were nice and completed their jobs, there actually was't a hard part of my job, most enjoyable part was assisting the customers.
free lunches
Kontra érvek
I didn't like going in the back
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cares about the customer more than the employee. Everyday is a different challenge.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés