Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Joliet, IL

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Joliet, IL33 értékelés
33 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 248 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I work at jcpenneys as an inventory accuracy assistant leading the task team. Opening the store and getting things running efficiently and productively. In charge or inventory, liquidation, defectives, and orange. In charge of unloading trucks completing them and sending reverse back to the warehouse.
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was time to move on. i felt the company was getting ready to close at some point and want something more stable .Management kept changing and than they kept changing everything all the time became too much.
Munkahelyi kultúra
At jcpenney i really enjoyed working there, my boss wasnt really a social butterfly so that made it hard to tell her what days i needed off. the security there isnt very good either the cashiers cant do anything when someone is stealing we just had to watch it happen and then report it. but otherwise it was a friendly enviroment.
friendly enviroment, relaxed job
burgulary
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cashiers and supervisors are the only people that get hours, there’s too many people employed so not enough hours, it’s a constant stress there. They simply don’t know how to properly and efficiently run this place
Discounts
Kontra érvek
Very short breaks, poor management, few hours, low pay.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JC Penneys is a great place to work. There are employee lockers and a nice employee lounge to enjoy on your break/lunch. There are many jobs offered in merchandising. Whether opening boxes or taking the racks of merchandise to its' appropriate department, or even recovering merchandise from around the store and replacing it in its appropriate place there is much to do. Many shoppers enjoy the sales at JC Penneys. There is so much more going on.
Free lunches, Great employee Lounge, Happy atmosphere
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working at jcpennney. My coworkers were very nice . I liked assisting customers. I stayed busy putting away merchandise , being a cashier , and helping anyone who needed assistance
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked during the Christmas season and it was very stressful at times. Other than that it was a very good environment to work in. The other employees were very patient during training and helped out a lot when I first started.
Flexible schedule
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management at JC Penny was very good. I learned a lot skills working here such as unloading a truck full of merchandise, pricing merchandise, running a cashier, providing customer service. I really liked the other employees I worked with. Overall, it was a great place to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work for me was an early morning shift pushing out the merchandise, clearance, re-ticketing, signing, and folding. I learned the signs need to be up-to-date and accurate and clothes need to be put away in a certain way/area. The management was good; they checked up on us to see if we were doing okay and helped us learn new tasks and to be better at the old ones. JC Penney is a pretty culturally diverse place along with its location, Joliet. The hardest part of the job was making sure everything was put out correctly and signs were certain. The most enjoyable part of the job was the co-workers were all nice, helpful, and funny, and my tasks could be done quietly, relaxed, and independently.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
All JCP cares about is credit card applications, they don't care what else you do, if you aren't getting applications you're dead to them. all the managers are bafoons and cant tell they butt from a hole in the ground. Horrible scheduling and requests off. Horrible treatment of employees and inadequate pay for job expectations. they think we're all stupid.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The hours were okay until I got them cut. Weekdays were smooth to work. During the weekends and holidays it gets super busy and hectic. Schedule was not flexible as they claim it would be.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney came back from the brink of financial ruin and they did it with the support of there brick and mortar stores. The culture is fun and driven. The hardest part of the job would be the operations piece. Penny's has high standards with regards to the placement of merchandise, look and feel of the store, and signing execution.
Work Family
Challenging sales environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Easy going. Heavy lifting. At a pace in which you want to work. friendly environment. learned to use a pallet jack communication skill training Deal with customers and work the backroom as well
paid breaks
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
when I worked at jcenney the environment was very stressful and the managers did not help the situation. whenever you tried speaking out they wouldn't hear you.
discount
management, hours, pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney was a fun place to work. Most of the other associates were nice and easy to work with. Some managers were not. They would throw you under the bus in front of customers who they knew were wrong (i.e. trying to return obviously used items) The pay was a little more than minimum wage, but the discount makes up for it.
discount, laid back atmosphere
customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
The pay is not great, they expect a lot from very little staff, inconsistent hours. This is a great starter job for high school and college students as the hours are pretty flexible.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place but not enough hours were given, also schedule were dramatically changed at all times, overall fun place to work with good employee discounts
Munkahelyi kultúra
As long as you do your job, you'll keep your job. Management really pushes icaps and customer service. The job is very doable. The workplace is very diverse and many employees are easy to work with.
Pro érvek
Good customers (For the most part)
Kontra érvek
short breaks, long list of responcibilities
Munkahelyi kultúra
typical retail job, you learn about customer service. nothing out of the ordinary, you get paid minimum wage and work a part time schedule. pretty good store discount
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job is fairly enjoyable, very low stress and extremely easy going with a nice group of coworkers who make the experience that much more enjoyable.
Multiple breaks, employee discount
Low pay, early hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working here. It was an overall exciting environment. I loved my co-workers and how well you bond with everyone as soon as you get hired on.
Pro érvek
great staff, parties for reaching quota goals