JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Johnson City, TN

20 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 462 értékelés megtekintése
Great part time job
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Johnson City, TN2019, szeptember 24.
Management is great very understanding to your scheduling and eager to help in anyway possible don't really have a chance to move up but a good place to work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worst place I have ever worked
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Johnson City, TN2019, szeptember 21.
A typical day at work was cleaning fitting rooms, fixing clothes, checking out customers, and checking fitting rooms hourly. I learned how to work quickly. The culture at JC Penny sucks. The hardest part of my job was checking out customers when busy. The most enjoyable part of the job was the break, to be honest.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pay was terrible, managers were great
Customer Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Johnson City, TN2019, április 4.
I really loved working in such a friendly environment. I got along great with all the associates and employees. The pay was not good and the hours were very minimal.
Rewards for a lot
pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
High expectations, but great culture
SPECIALTY SUPERVISOR (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Johnson City, TN2018, november 20.
JC Penney has been around for so long, but after almost going under in 2012, they really had to revamp their identity and climb out of the gutter. As an associate, I was okay with having sales goals, credit application goals, and individual tasks. As a manager, however, the responsibility of carrying the success of the company is a little over-bearing. It always feels like one bad day in sales can ruin the store. However, I would still say that JC Penney has been my favorite employer. Their inclusion tactics makes every employee feel like they are truly a part of something, no matter how small their title may be. They are the first company to give me a leadership position and see the potential I have in my career development. If you enjoy the numbers game and you want the team environment, JC Penney may be for you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenny is a great place to work.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Johnson City, TN2018, szeptember 20.
JCPenny is a fast-paced, competitive job that requires you to be attentive at all times. JCPenny is really flexible with hours and is willing to co-exsist with school and everyday life.
Breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
exhausting. treats employees badly.
Appliance Sales Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Johnson City, TN2018, július 31.
the culture was awful at the Penny's I work at. they don't pay their employees a decent wage, in fact my pay was cut from an hourly to a commission when the company stocks tanked below $3. the pay tiers for commission require that you sell five hundred thousand dollars per year in order to move to the next tier and then maintain it. our entire store's goal for sales was less than three hundred thousand. the managers often sat in the back office instead of walking the sales floor and if you called for assistance they would be reluctant to come out.
1,0
Don't work here
Fitting Room Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Johnson City, TN2018, május 13.
This was the worst job I ever had. You are expected to do 3 things at once and when you don't get your main job done they aren't happy. I believe they wanted me to quit from day one. A lot of the time I was the only one working fitting rooms and had to consently had to stop what I was doing to go help ring customers and would get stuck up there for at least an hour and couldn't get all the clothes from the fitting rooms put back. I had never received a name tag when I was working here, and my hours were always getting cut. Finally I changed my availability for a baby sitting job I was getting and that was the end of me working here. I just wouldn't do it. Management sucks here too.
Discount
Kontra érvek
Always getting called from breaks to go help ring people up, hours getting cut, only one working a lot
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
good place to work
Store Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Johnson City, TN2018, január 9.
very good place to work. not the best but for seasonal or just temporary work it is good money. Not enough hours to be able to live off of. I was working here while attending classes at East Tennessee State and was told that after a 3 month period they would consider full time employment. however after the first month they told me and around 6 others that we were only going to be working till the first of the year and that we were just seasonal employees. They told us this on the last few days that we had worked. not nearly enough time to be able to find another job.
discounts
not enough hours provided
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoy working JCPenneys. This job has definately given the confidence that I have needed for a long time. This company works with you.
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Johnson City, TN2018, január 2.
I like working at jcp but need insurance benefits and need full time. I loved working with the public and helping them find what they r looking for in the store. I enjoyed working with my teammates and helping them meet their goals. I have met a lot of very nice people being a cashier at Jcp. I enjoyed the challenges of getting the credit applications that I needed to get everyday and seeing my name mentioned on customer surveys. I am definitely a people person!!!
Associate discount
Kontra érvek
No benifits no full time
Best job I ever had
Photographer/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Johnson City, TN2017, június 27.
The whole environment is simply amazing. You would be crazy to hate a job where you get to play and be a child all day long. You get to photograph babies from newborn to 50th anniversary pictures. There is the ability to get as creative as possible and have fun while doing so. Every sitting is different, every personality is different. Days do get hard around holidays but it is worth every bit of it.
working with babies
Kontra érvek
long holiday hours, sore feet
Encouraging, Productive, and Balanced
Appliance Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Johnson City, TN2017, június 27.
JCPenney puts it's associates first and ensures they have a work-life balance. They value diversity and the input of management on how to run their own business within the stores. The company supports ideas, welcomes new innovations, and allows stores to find what works for their location and community. They support community involvement and encourage development within each associates roles.
fun place to work
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Johnson City, TN2017, március 6.
Must be able to assist customer in locating and purchasing items. must be able to pay attention to visual detail on a daily basis. Be a productive team player.
Productive and fun environment
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Johnson City, TN2016, október 25.
Never a dull moment! You will always have customers to assist, just depending on the day tells you if you will be super busy or not! I loved this job, always on your feet.
it's located in the Johnson City Mall
Kontra érvek
short breaks, not enough hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
3,0
Dirty environment, low prices
MEN'S SALES ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Johnson City2015, október 20.
Fellow sales associates were easy to get along with, but there is an obvious rift in communication between management and non-management. Communication and understanding is lacking between the two. The hardest part of working at JcPenney was keeping such a large department in order with few employees scheduled. I would also add the fact that I was scheduled to work during times when I would be in class, thus forcing me to call out and lose money.
A typical shift would begin with clocking in, clearing off any returned, exchanged, or loose merchandise by returning it to its correct place while being approached by customers with questions. If there were no customers that needed to be checked out at the register, we were then to refold ant product that needed refolding and make sure they were stacked neatly.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Some good associates, alot of very childish associates
Customer Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Johnson City2015, október 1.
I enjoyed JCPenney when I started, I was told I would be able to become full time and everyone was very nice. After enough time I realized that I won't become full time and I was not valued by the staff and was just constantly expected to pick up everyone else's slack. The Johnson City store manager is very selfish and cares EXCLUSIVELY about making sales and credit goals and does not care about associates or using people to their best ability instead of bringing them down.
Pro érvek
Plenty of free lunches, associate discount, discount in salon and sephora
poor management
Great environment
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Johnson City, TN2015, április 15.
Awesome team based organization. Displays amazing customer service.Focuses on neatness and organization throughout the company.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
fast pace work great pay
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Johnson City, TN2013, november 11.
i enjoyed working here with teams in different areas throughout the store. the staff was great and i enjoyed the hours. the only thing i didn't like was cleaning the store for 3 hours and not getting paid for it.
long lunch
working without pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Busy, but fun work environment.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Johnson City, TN2013, augusztus 1.
I would straighten clothing, and replenish when needed or I would work the register and straighten fitting rooms. I learned how to count a til and break down registers/til. My management was very happy and approachable. They were helpful with wanting new opportunities as well. My co-workers were helpful when working together or on projects when extra help was needed. The hardest part of my job was the rushes for holiday, and the most enjoyable was helping women needing advice with clothing.
Pro érvek
Helping women with clothing advice, and the discount
Holiday rushes
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun atmosphere, but outweighed by politics
shoe sales associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Johnson City, TN2012, február 25.
The only think that bothered me was the number of items we as were suppose to try to push on the customers at checkout;magazine subscriptions, rewards, emails, and store credit cards. Your hours depend on it..otherwise your schedule will get butchered.

An employee was taking associates' commission by using only her id at checkout, so basically,we all worked, she collected. She also received awards for excellent numbers in emails, but only because she made them up, and we actually had proof! Numerous reports have been made by several of the coworkers of her doing this...nothing done about it. She still works there to this day.
discounts
managment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés

Tekintsen meg JCPenney további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van