Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Johnson City, NY

16 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 139 értékelés megtekintése
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
When your on the merchandise team your job is to make sure people can see the clothes and shop. But when you have yourself and 3 other people and 3 registers with returns and 3 fitting rooms full of clothes to put back on the floor you main job is to just put clothes away. You barely could fold the store and keep it clean because the fitting rooms got full within an hour. And management was angry and would talk down to you and make you feel awful.
Discounts
awful managment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great experience & would highly recommend to consider working at JcPenny’s. Learned how to deal with people in a respectful manner and also how to carry myself.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I started as holiday part time help 25 years ago in Tulsa OK. I moved to NY and worked on an off part time at the Johnson City store. I loved the staff and management.
Flexible hours
Dust
Munkahelyi kultúra
Co-workers are friendly and help cover each others shifts. The management is concerned about the workers and are always asking if they need help, Jobs can vary per day so it is not tedious. Always new customers to great and help.
Pro érvek
Work with employees available time and help find replacement if you can not work that day, Listen to what department Associates want to work in.
Kontra érvek
Can be long work days during the holidays then little or no hours until spring, Summer is usually better hours also.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
no benefits, low wages, I had a bad department manager. we had a good overall managers. The store manager was good also. A lot of folding clothes in the different departments.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you need extra money for the holidays or while your going to school this is a great place to work. Do not expect a lot of hours. Part time is only available for most people.
Discount
Hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have learned time management skills. I really enjoy my job at JcPenneys. The people I work with have really made me feel like I am their family. The hardest part of my job is not being able to satisfy every customer that walks through the door no matter how hard I try.
Pro érvek
Great friends to work with
No advancedment
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney is an overall fun place to work. Besides the occasional grumpy customers people are usually pretty friendly. A typical day at work for me was opening cash drawers in the morning, ringing out customers on the cash register, organizing and stocking clothing and helping customers with what ever they needed.
Pro érvek
Employee discount, overall friendly staff
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Supervisor's and co-workers are a great bunch of people to work with. Makes a wonderful work environment. Employee discounts free samples and food provided.
Employee Discounts/meals, etc.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Average retail environment, management stays hands off, do not interact with employees as regularly as some other companies. Has unrealistic goals with employees however many of these goals are met with compensation.
Munkahelyi kultúra
First thing id do everyday at work is clock in of course, than check all the food bins out front to see if any need to be refilled, than id fill the ice machine, sweep the floor, cleaned the tables, restock the soda machine and chip rack, than begin making subs. The busiest time of day while working at subway was at lunch time, between the hours of 11am and 3pm, there was always a nonstop line of customers during these hours, we were always super busy at this time. The hardest part of my job id have to say is, refilling the soda fountain because you have to add a certain amount of water to each kind of soda and it gets confusing at times.The most enjoyable part of my job, was coming incontact with so many different people each and everyday.
free drinks/subs
Kontra érvek
short breaks, no health insurance
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work at JCPenney is ringing out customers on the cash register, organizing clothing on sheves and racks and making sure clothes are stocked. Also, our goal is to make sure our customers have the best shopping experience possible and also to get as many ICAPS as we can to better our business. I have learned to be more organized than i already am, i have learned to come out of my comfort zone and be much less shy, i have also learned confidence. Management at JCP is overall good. All of my co-workers are very very friendly and nice. The hardest part of working at JCP is getting ICAPS because it is very difficult to convince customers to apply for their own JCPenney credit card even though there are many benefits. The most enjoyable part of working at JCP is helping customers and satifying their shopping needs and wants, putting a smile on their face and making their day better.
Pro érvek
Each time you get an ICAP(customer signing up for JCP Credit Card), you get an extra $2.00 onto your paycheck
Kontra érvek
They do NOT give me enough hours and they are hiring...
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was great place to work. I really enjoyed working there and would recommend it to anyone who is not afraid to work hard for their pay check
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned a lot while I was there. The management was willing to help out. Everyone got along and acted professional. The most enjoyable part of my job was getting to see people happy with their new hair style.
It's really slow.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney is a great work place.The staff is nice, the work environment is nice. I would recommend it to all.
everything is wonderful.
the rate of pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
in most corporate owned salons there is no such thing as job security it's either you make the money they want or you are out. There really is no advancement at all just from designer to senior to master based on how much money is brought in NOT on skill. The manager is hardly ever in the actual salon