JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Jersey City, NJ

30 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 990 értékelés megtekintése
1,0
Horrible place to work
Sales Associate and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jersey City, NJ2019, november 27.
There was no support from upper levels of management at all. I worked in the Home Department and we didn't have a supervisor until 3 weeks before I walked out. Barely any hours were given to new people. I once worked only 8 hours in a week. Asking for time off was a race against the clock. The new store manager came from a rival store and was replacing employees with her friends from the other store.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
The best place to work
RETAIL/CUSTOMER SERVICE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jersey City, NJ2018, október 28.
It was the best experience working with my crew in the home department. The whole team was always fun to work with especially early morning shifts when we were all there. Overall the whole company was fun.
raise, promotions, discounts
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great work environment, most of the time.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jersey City, NJ2018, június 2.
Some managers are fantastic, but others let the power get to their heads. Very rude, and unfair. Most of the time don’t keep up to date with schedule changes and time off requests through online board. Coworkers are friendly, many worked there for a long time.
Friendly work environment
Managers not always good
Great Team
Customer Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jersey City, NJ2018, február 26.
Lots of team efforts and helping one another make it thru each shift. Teamwork will definitely make the dream work. Shift leaders are also very helpful and supportive. Schedule is all over the place but that's always expected with retail.
very productive, stress free
Shoe specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jersey City, NJ2018, január 23.
Typical day will be you on your feet all day. I learned a lot about shoes and displays. Management was always great, really got your back and very helpful. Culture of the workplace is great. Always good people to work with. But it is long morning and long nights. At the end of the day.
hour lunch
healthcare
3,0
It was ok.
Replenishment Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jersey City, NJ2018, január 5.
This was a job where you had your good days and bad days. Many of the people were great to work with; but, at times some people undermined your work. and gave greater opportunities to people who did not desrve it.
2,0
cashier at jcpenney
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jersey City, NJ2017, szeptember 7.
I liked working the cash register and helping customers.The hours use to vary.It was all different hours i worked.Sometimes i would work in the morning and sometimes at night.
experience
odd hours
customer service
Sales associate/support (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jersey City, NJ2017, július 28.
flexible hours. decent amount of hours per week. some managers hide in the back and let the associates do all the work. some customers can be a pain. must have patience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Slow paced and poor rate
Seasonal Customer Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jersey City, NJ2017, április 24.
These are a few responsibilities I had at JCPenney,

Seasonal Customer Service Specialist in women clothing
Taking all calls, checking customers out, cleaning the fitting room and maintaining the general up-keep of the floor.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very hard working and always working as a team
Runner (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jersey City, NJ2017, január 27.
When I step foot in the company building, all I feel is positive energy around me and everyone is friendly towards each other. I learned a lot when I was with the company such as better communication skills, learning the register and many many more. The most enjoyable part of working there was just being apart of a team and working together, but the hardest part was just using the system.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jersey City, NJ2016, augusztus 4.
I liked working here, it gave me something different to do almost everyday, the employees were very respectful towards me, the supervisors were also very respectful towards me. Great benefits for employees.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
high energy
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jersey City, NJ2016, június 13.
greet customers
clean all departments
sell JCP Credit Cards
handle large amount of money
co-assisting supervisors
keeping all guests happy and at easy paste
free gifts
short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Productive and Friendly Environment to work in
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jersey City, NJ2016, február 8.
J.C.Penney has a daily morning meeting about our sales what strives us to do better even when we are at our best. customer service is their number one priority. when I walk in the door I have positive outlook through out everyday there and I go in learning new things from jcp.com order, organizing,stock replenishment(restocking what is not on the floor) and reviewing displaying ( learning how to make the store looking better).
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
3,0
Great place !
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jersey City, NJ2015, augusztus 17.
Fun Fast Paced Great Customers
Great Management
Opportunity to move up in the company
and plus it was in the mall .
Commute was kind of difficult
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Fast Paced
Sales Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jersey City, NJ2015, június 13.
The one thing I can say about the job is that they are very considerate and take care of their employees. A typical day on the job is very fast paced. I love how everyone knows their job and is left to do their job. Nobody is being baby sat and told every minute what to do. My co workers and I help each other out to run the store as smoothly as possible.
Productive and team effort
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jersey City, NJ2015, június 1.
JCPenney regular day is mutlitasking different experiences we learn from our leaders to help assist customers. Such as: answering phones, pick up orders for online, returns, answering questions to customers concerns on the poducts making sure they get what they came for. Teamwork is effort with all coworkers we all help one another out for anything a customers or assoicate is not familar with JCPenney has shown me to continue these tasks,projects, and experience to bring to the next level. so i thank you JCPenney for everthing you have done for me
Pro érvek
Always feeling welcome from my coworkers and customers
N/A
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Amazing place to work at!
Hair Stylist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jersey City, NJ2014, október 24.
I loved this job. Of all the jobs I had this was by far the best. Staff is friendly, and I will really miss the job. A typical day of work involved me answering phones and adding appointments to the software. I would assist customers to there stylist and assist them with products. I learned teamwork and more customer service skills. Management was very entertaining and fun to be around. Management was also very involved and actually cared about there employees. The co workers were very friendly and I seemed to have gotten along with everyone. The hardest part of the job was trying to style hair in a way that would please some of the clients standard. The most enjoyable part of my job was the customers. Some had interesting stories and were funny.
Pro érvek
Environment, co workers, salary, location, clients.
Kontra érvek
dress code, temperature, hours, long days with no customers.
1,0
Retail
Sales Floor Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jersey City, NJ2014, október 9.
Received stock and helped customers on sales floor. Inventory control, replenished sales floor. Worked with management to push sales
Great Learning Experience
Support Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jersey City, NJ2014, március 26.
Great workplace to build from, very educational in a way that you have to learn different departments and work in different areas daily.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9Nem 3Jelentés
Good Company
Window Sales Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jersey City, NJ2014, január 21.
Great managers and products. The staff is very polite and I enjoyed working for this company.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van