Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Jersey City, NJ

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Jersey City, NJ31 értékelés
31 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 030 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Responsible for providing exceptional customer service and creating a customer centric environment. This person will also be required to perform store operational tasks as needed. General Purpose: Customer Service, Basic selling skills, Front-end operations, Merchandising and retail operating standards.
SMALL PLACE
NO HOURS
Munkahelyi kultúra
For those entering the work field or those returning. Good work environment, good associates and management. Can obtain new skills and learn. Great place to start in the retail business.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
There was no support from upper levels of management at all. I worked in the Home Department and we didn't have a supervisor until 3 weeks before I walked out. Barely any hours were given to new people. I once worked only 8 hours in a week. Asking for time off was a race against the clock. The new store manager came from a rival store and was replacing employees with her friends from the other store.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was the best experience working with my crew in the home department. The whole team was always fun to work with especially early morning shifts when we were all there. Overall the whole company was fun.
raise, promotions, discounts
Munkahelyi kultúra
Some managers are fantastic, but others let the power get to their heads. Very rude, and unfair. Most of the time don’t keep up to date with schedule changes and time off requests through online board. Coworkers are friendly, many worked there for a long time.
Friendly work environment
Managers not always good
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lots of team efforts and helping one another make it thru each shift. Teamwork will definitely make the dream work. Shift leaders are also very helpful and supportive. Schedule is all over the place but that's always expected with retail.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical day will be you on your feet all day. I learned a lot about shoes and displays. Management was always great, really got your back and very helpful. Culture of the workplace is great. Always good people to work with. But it is long morning and long nights. At the end of the day.
hour lunch
healthcare
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a job where you had your good days and bad days. Many of the people were great to work with; but, at times some people undermined your work. and gave greater opportunities to people who did not desrve it.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I liked working the cash register and helping customers.The hours use to vary.It was all different hours i worked.Sometimes i would work in the morning and sometimes at night.
experience
odd hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
flexible hours. decent amount of hours per week. some managers hide in the back and let the associates do all the work. some customers can be a pain. must have patience.
These are a few responsibilities I had at JCPenney,

Seasonal Customer Service Specialist in women clothing

Taking all calls, checking customers out, cleaning the fitting room and maintaining the general up-keep of the floor.
Munkahelyi kultúra
When I step foot in the company building, all I feel is positive energy around me and everyone is friendly towards each other. I learned a lot when I was with the company such as better communication skills, learning the register and many many more. The most enjoyable part of working there was just being apart of a team and working together, but the hardest part was just using the system.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I liked working here, it gave me something different to do almost everyday, the employees were very respectful towards me, the supervisors were also very respectful towards me. Great benefits for employees.
greet customers
clean all departments

sell JCP Credit Cards

handle large amount of money

co-assisting supervisors

keeping all guests happy and at easy paste
free gifts
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
J.C.Penney has a daily morning meeting about our sales what strives us to do better even when we are at our best. customer service is their number one priority. when I walk in the door I have positive outlook through out everyday there and I go in learning new things from jcp.com order, organizing,stock replenishment(restocking what is not on the floor) and reviewing displaying ( learning how to make the store looking better).
Fun Fast Paced Great Customers
Great Management

Opportunity to move up in the company

and plus it was in the mall .

Commute was kind of difficult
Munkahelyi kultúra
The one thing I can say about the job is that they are very considerate and take care of their employees. A typical day on the job is very fast paced. I love how everyone knows their job and is left to do their job. Nobody is being baby sat and told every minute what to do. My co workers and I help each other out to run the store as smoothly as possible.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney regular day is mutlitasking different experiences we learn from our leaders to help assist customers. Such as: answering phones, pick up orders for online, returns, answering questions to customers concerns on the poducts making sure they get what they came for. Teamwork is effort with all coworkers we all help one another out for anything a customers or assoicate is not familar with JCPenney has shown me to continue these tasks,projects, and experience to bring to the next level. so i thank you JCPenney for everthing you have done for me
Pro érvek
Always feeling welcome from my coworkers and customers
N/A
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved this job. Of all the jobs I had this was by far the best. Staff is friendly, and I will really miss the job. A typical day of work involved me answering phones and adding appointments to the software. I would assist customers to there stylist and assist them with products. I learned teamwork and more customer service skills. Management was very entertaining and fun to be around. Management was also very involved and actually cared about there employees. The co workers were very friendly and I seemed to have gotten along with everyone. The hardest part of the job was trying to style hair in a way that would please some of the clients standard. The most enjoyable part of my job was the customers. Some had interesting stories and were funny.
Pro érvek
Environment, co workers, salary, location, clients.
Kontra érvek
dress code, temperature, hours, long days with no customers.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Received stock and helped customers on sales floor. Inventory control, replenished sales floor. Worked with management to push sales
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great workplace to build from, very educational in a way that you have to learn different departments and work in different areas daily.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés