Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Jacksonville, FL

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Jacksonville, FL93 értékelés
93 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 226 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
The managers were great but there were a two people that gave me an extremely hard time I was pretty much bullied into leaving this job. The Human Resources person picked favorites and basically forced me to leave giving me one day in a two week work period I wouldn’t recommend anyone work at this job
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed my time at this organization. It was a great place to learn and grow. I would highly recommend this job to someone whose looking for seasonal work and a fun culture to be in.
Munkahelyi kultúra
We all work together helping each other out we're like a family. The manager has an open-door policy very easy to talk to.. customers are always very kind and polite.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My schedule was out of order compared to the availability I provided since I’m currently in my senior year of high school I can not work past 11 but they would put me on from 6-midnight
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked with the support team to ensure the store was stocked and arrange before the opening of the store daily, the team was very helpful to teach me how I should do the job by company standards
Munkahelyi kultúra
My review went great they told me that they would call me back in couple days and they did call me back and I got the job....they gave me onsite training...and let me go from there
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed JcPenney’s, but it was kind of poor at the management and comprehension. I had a good time with my employees, we worked great as a team, I just wish the managers took their job more seriously
Munkahelyi kultúra
I did not like the buy out for employees, The company lost the heart and soul of the company, the best employees, overall I truly enjoyed working there and felt appreciated. I think if I had more input into the appliance departments they would not have failed. We had some of the best Appliance people at store level I've ever seen, too bad not at the home office.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard work standing on your feet all day is very hard. That was also a fun job to me because I love shopping. The JCPenneys I worked for was connected to a mall. And on my lunch breaks I would do a lot of window shopping. I raye this company a 10 also.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working for JCPenney. You got to tell them when you could work weekly. So if you marked that you couldn't then you didn't have to. The people who worked there were awesome. I would have stayed if it wasn't seasonal.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I started at 9.50 per hour, and got a raise to 9.73 6 months later. The most of the employees were fun to work with, almost like a family.

I was hired for the holidays, and worked through thanksgiving, but they did give us free food that day, and I was asked to stay afterwards.

Customers would leave clothes all over the floor for us to pick after them, which was extremely annoying. Some customers can be very rude, especially if they feel entitled to a discount or if the line is too slow, but most are nice.

Jcpenny is generally flexible (except for holidays). Sometimes if you get left at a cashier alone it can get extremely boring. You will spend your shift on your feet for long hours. If you are a good and reliable employee, then there are opportunities for advancement.
free food on holidays, 20-25% discount on jcpenny products and in sephora
Kontra érvek
No benefits for part-time, not very lucrative, occasionally rude customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a fantastic place to work although it does seem like it is a dying company and I would not recommend it as they consider full time as 32h a week not 40 and there is little to no job advancement ability
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall great place to work. Only thing that grind my gears is that the managers practically give stuff away just to keep them happy and then blame the associates for the sales not being up to par.
Great work environment
Customers are TOOOOO spoiled
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
My task working as a sales associate at Jcpenneys was to help customers fufill their needs and help find the correct sizes they need if it’s not on floor. Another task I was responsible for was being a cashier when shifts may vary.
Flexiable work hours
Kontra érvek
Not enough pay for where I stay
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working there and meeting new people. Made me very comfortable and was great with all my needs and wants when it came to hours. My co workers were a delight to work with and managers were very understanding.
Being in the public
Transportation was difficult sometimes
Munkahelyi kultúra
I gave this job four starts because it was a great job great benefits the only problem is they overhire so hours given per week are short other than that my co worker were nice everybody gets their job done great teamwork
Discounts
Short hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
They only keep you if you are getting alot of ICaps( signing people up for credit cards) Not enough hours to survive............................................
Free lunch on holidays
Kontra érvek
Not enough hours, only interested in credit card sign ups, go backs are horrible
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Jcpenny, It became very understanding, because It allowed me to believe in chances and very busy at times and active. They had there days..
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jc Penny has given me excellent skills in customer service. I love working there, the managers as well as associates are very helpful and polite to each other. I have been working in a warehouse for 13 years and JCP has given me another avenue to be me.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had a fantastic job. It's too bad there will never be another position at JCPenney, like the one I was fortunate enough to have for almost a decade.
Own office, flexible hours
None.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked there while going to school. They were always helpful when I needed off for school things. They helped me to be able to work and go to school at the same time.