JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Jackson, TN

30 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 021 értékelés megtekintése
Jcp
Sales Associate - Retail (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jackson, TN2019, december 10.
Good work environment. It was easy laid back work. Nothing was hard. It was busy especially during the holidays. I like the menace Department. fair treatment .
Management was sloppy
Backroom Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jackson, TN2019, szeptember 24.
While I worked there, I did more than my job entitled plus other people’s jobs. Without being compensated more or even what was fair. Plus the store manager was indecisive and rude.
Okay job
Replenishment Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jackson, TN2018, szeptember 24.
Working in stock area, floor, and providing customers service was awesome. Meeting different people and helping them find merchandise was fun. See kids face was fun.
HOURS
WORKING DURING SEASONAL TIME
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
It is very unorganized
Operations Merchandiser (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jackson, TN2018, június 10.
It is a very unorganized place. The management team is inconsistent with desired work, plans of accomplishing tasks, etc. Some of the management team are not qualified for their positions.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
great place to work
Licensed Cosmetologist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jackson, TN2018, január 8.
i learned diffrent techniques about hair and the diffrent textures i loved my jcpenny family we had a great time in the diffrent class
the hardest part is you do get the diffrent attitudesyou have to adjust to
nice atmophere new learning
diffrent attitudes
Munkahelyi kultúra
I do not recommend working for JC Penney.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jackson, TN2017, december 26.
The work environment begins at the top level. Management treated their managers disrespectfully therefore causing poor morale with their employees that work with the public.
I had a job
Kontra érvek
No benefits and never a raise in five years I worked there.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Relaxing
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jackson, TN2017, december 6.
This was a relaxing atmosphere that made you want to go to work. The manage department treated you like people you get to talk to different people all over the world. Jcpenney appreciated their employees with bell ringers and dinners for doing a great job.
Pro érvek
bell ringers got rewarded for doing good, free lunch or dinners, promotions
nothing
Part time Job
Support Staff (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jackson, TN2017, augusztus 17.
What can I say it was a part time job, My coworkers were great and my managers were pretty good to the only problem was that to guidelines for lower employees did now seem to apply to managers as I saw many in places they weren't allowed and other things.
Excellent place to work!
Receptionist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jackson, TN2017, augusztus 1.
I worked in the salon, which I absolutely loved. My coworkers were great, the clients are really good people and it was my pleasure to assist them. My manager is an amazing person. The culture was a family feel. I appreciated the time I spent working in the Salon By Instyle inside JC Penney. I would definitely go back if they needed me!
Great work environment
Part-time hours only
A Great Oppertunity
Senior Stylist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jackson, TN2017, július 8.
It was a great experience. I was prepared for the next level. We took class so we would be current and up to date on the latest styles. Really nice working environment. I loved working there.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
an amazing company!!!!
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jackson, TN2017, május 12.
JCP, is by far one of the best companies that I have worked for! The management is wonderful! They work with me and my school scheduling. They have the wonderful benefits and discounts. The work environment is wonderful. The most enjoyable part of this job is knowing that I made a customer happy and knowing that they left the store a satisfied customer.
1,0
Worst job I've ever had
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jackson, TN2015, július 1.
Management is terrible. They have no idea what they're doing. None of them could be trusted. The newest store manager made the old one look like a saint. Big on favoritism and treating people who have seniority better than the newer people. Wanted SOME people to have open availability and no other jobs while others could have a full time job outside of jcp. Always understaffed so expected their employees to work like slaves. You could start out getting 30 plus hours a week and in the end end up with 5 depending on how they felt about you.
Pro érvek
Coworkers are team players. Free food sometimes. Extra money for signing people up for credit cards
Kontra érvek
Management. Understaffed. Closing shifts are overwhelming.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 14NemJelentés
Okay
Replenishment Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jackson, TN2015, március 5.
Typical day was good depends on deadline and getting merchandise to the floor. Providing customer service was fun and enjoy helping customers find merchandise or sending them to correct employee that could asst. Management in stock was great until supervisor left for another job. Hardest part no team work at times, controlling people and lazy worker. Going home was enjoyable part of the job.
helping customers
team work and management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9NemJelentés
Part-Time Job
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jackson, TN2014, július 14.
I enjoyed learning many different tasks here and being able to take responsibility and charge. I was trained by Supervisors to perform Visual, Replenishment, and Pricing Duties. I was able to feel comfort in the fact that I was a "go-to" person on many issues or concerns others may have; however, there was no room for advancement or pay increases.
Good Part-time Job Through School
No Advancement Opportunities or Pay Increases
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
put out the sheets
sales support (Volt alkalmazott) –  jackson,tn2014, június 25.
I learned how to color cornate and size the sheets and towels
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Shift leader
Set sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jackson, TN2014, június 1.
No benefits. A good job to start off. Great discounts at this job.
customer sales associate
My caregiver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jackson TN2014, április 9.
I was a sales associate for the cosmetics department as well as the lingerie department. I learned how to communicate well with customers and different sales technique. The job was not hard at all. I loved my job. The most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with the customers and giving my opinion.
nice work environment
there were no cons
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Fun and Comfortable
Loss Prevention Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jackson, TN2014, április 6.
A typical day at work starts with a morning meeting about shrinkage and safety. Learning new tactics to prevent theft is a usual starter. My supervisor is dedicated to ensuring that we remain at the top in order to do so we get the reps to help us with shrinkage as well as other important factors that will help us meet our goals. In return we offer them incentives such as gifts/ gift cards, these keep them enthusiastic about helping us meet the requirements needed to prevent theft/ shrinkage throughout the store. The hardest part of my job is doing the internals. This means that a theft has occurred within the store from one of our service reps. I find it hard to believe that that much theft can come from within. On the other hand the easiest part is being able to communicate with everyone without and had feelings while maintain the safety of our customers as well as our reps. I get a chance to say i prevented someone from being harmed or theft.
My certification
Limited reasources
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 5Jelentés
good place to work
Replenishment Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jackson, TN2014, január 14.
this job is okay for high school or college students and/or a second part time income for someone.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
4,0
Great Experience in customer service
sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jackson , Tn2014, január 14.
It was a great job to have right out of high school it taught me how to maintain balance in a work place.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van