JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Jackson, MI

20 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 012 értékelés megtekintése
Jcp
associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jackson, MI2018, december 25.
I worked as a associate I also stocked shelves I help people find the items they’re looking for and also sign people up for the credit card for JCPenney so they can get a bigger discounts
2,0
Jcp salon
Master Stylist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jackson, MI2018, december 10.
Appointment based. Must self promote and market clients. Training is available for new stylists. Flexible schedule is the best part for master stylists.
Flexibility
Client retention
2,0
Brand new salon.
Master stylist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jackson, MI2018, november 10.
Needs to have a better marketing system. Clients should have a 24 hour cancellation policy. Very low client retention due to high cost of services. Remodeling project took months to complete and hired immigrants to work on the job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You have to be on your toes all the time.
Support Crew/Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jackson, MI2018, július 5.
All they care is you have to constantly try to ask the customer to signup for store credit cards, they hardly train you on the cash register and you have to be slowly working on that till you pick up, all that management cares is signup customers so they get some commision out of it, and if you don't, slowly but surely your work hours shrinks to nothing and make you quite, really a sad place to work management rate is below zero. If you smoke you have 3 breaks otherwise just 1.
Pro érvek
There is nothing good about this place
Kontra érvek
Management have no respect for you.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
productive
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jackson, MI2017, szeptember 12.
A typical day at JcPenny consists of helping customers find the things they are looking for, offering customers credit and making things neat/putting away items. The hardest part o thef job would be the rude customers, its difficult turning the other cheek sometimes.
half hour lunch
rude customers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job, really good environment to work in
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jackson, MI2017, május 23.
I can say without a doubt that JCPenney was a fantastic place to work. The environment was healthy with good teamwork, communication, and you always knew the managers had your back if you had an unruly customer.
Good environment, good managment
Its a job!
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jackson, MI2017, május 9.
My experience at JCP was horrible because the managers thought they were better than the workers beneath them, and were super rude. It wouldve been a much better job if there was better management. Still had lots of boring & slow days too. Not my cup of tea, personally.
Pro érvek
Got paid (every other week)
Bad management, slow work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Nice Place to work
Asset Protection Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jackson, MI2017, január 31.
It was a great place to work with good people and a great environment to learn and build. I learned a lot on the job through training and just everyday. The hardest part was learning to interact with managers and supervisors but once I figured it out it got better. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to help the store save money through prevention's/apprehensions/internal investigations.
Good Pay, good benefits
Job Security
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 7Jelentés
unknown
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jackson, MI2016, május 17.
I don't believe that I worked here long enough to write a productive review. I diden't work a lot of hours and it was during their holiday season. they pushed you to sell credit cards
Munkahelyi kultúra
Interesting fun place to work
Customer Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jackson, MI2016, február 19.
The most enjoyable part of this job was the interaction with customers and being able to help people on a daily basis. Co-workers were easy to get along with. Management was decent. Learned that I am a better salesperson than I thought. The hardest part of the job was getting people to get a jcp credit card, though I normally met and sometimes exceeded goal.
Pro érvek
Friendly environment, was able to see latest fashion/ sales
Kontra érvek
Short breaks/ lunches, low pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Good place to work at
Sales Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jackson, MI2015, szeptember 24.
Overall JC Pennys is a great company and good staff to work with most of the time everyone is great team players.

Back to school is a little stressful, parents do not no what thier children want to wear to school.

Management to great, the hardest part of the job when we work short handed, however we make it though the day or night shift.

The most enjoyable part of the job when everyone works as a team.
Very Fun Place To Work
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jackson, MI2015, július 27.
JCPenney Is A Very Fun Place To Work, Everyone Is So Friendly And The Customers Are Awesome. Its Nice To Work Somewhere So Comfortably. The Management Is Awesome, They Definitely Know What They Are Doing and They Try Their Hardest. I Loved Working There. The Hardest Part Of The Job Is When It Is Really Busy. It Can Get Very Stressful But In The End, Its Worth It. The Most Enjoyable Part Of The Job Is Being Able To Talk To The Customers. A Typical Day At Work Is Alot Of Folding Clothes, Handling Money, Ordering Money For The Cash Register When It Is Low, Opening And Closing Registers, Greeting Customers, Cleaning Out Dressing Rooms, Just A Typical Day..
Amazing Staff
Short Breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
fun and happy family
Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jackson, MI2014, március 19.
I helped the customers with their merchandise.
We are a happy family, full of laughter and fun.
We love to help customers with any questions they have.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Great Co-Workers
Customer Service Expert (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jackson, MI2013, július 2.
Good place to work, enjoyed the customers a lot. Varied work schedule.
Sales Associate
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jackson, MI2013, március 2.
This is part-time only. No positions were ever scheduled for 40 hour per week, except the poor supervisors who were made to run around like chickens with their heads cut off due to the pressure the store manager placed on them.

The staff there was great to work with, I've been gone over two years now and still keep in touch with some of my former co-workers which, is something I never do.

I personally enjoyed my time there. I was treated well by the manager, and supervisors a like.

The hardest part for me was standing for long stretches at a time - I had always worked in an office with a desk and chair. The majority of our customers were great! However, there are always those few who could be demanding,difficult and frustrating to service, I never let it show in my demeanor, nor ever took their poor behavior personally.

I was very fortunate to have started out making 9.00 per hour due to my experience in customer relations. In 90 days I received a .50 cent raise to 9.50. Everyone else who started there made 7.40. After 90 days they could be bumped to 8.00 an hour, but that was at the managers discretion. Not good if she didn't care for you.
Pro érvek
employee discounts on merchandise!!!!
Kontra érvek
poor pay - but that's true for any position in retail i think.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wouldn't work there again.
ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jackson, MI2013, február 19.
The staff wasn't encouraging. They were very demeaning. I have heard since then they no longer work there and that was in management.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work, but full time hours not available
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jackson, MI2012, december 5.
Excellent place to develop customer service skills. There is a wide variety of duties to be performed daily. It is a good place to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fast pace and enjoyable enviornment.
Merchandise Execution Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jackson, MI2012, szeptember 20.
Everyday working at J.C. Penney was different. My job varied depending on what needed to be done that week. One week we would do clearance, the next was getting the store to set. I really enjoyed set weeks at work. The hardest part of my job would have to be when things throughout the store need to be moved to another area. It is very detail oriented and time consuming. Most of my managers were very helpful and enjoyable to work for.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Fun place to work
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jackson, MI2012, július 31.
Walking around fixing sales racks helping customers with questions or picking out clothes folding clothes sometimes long hrs
I also learned good communication skills
short breaks long hrs

Tekintsen meg JCPenney további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van