JCPenney
3,7 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Indianapolis, IN

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
73 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 752 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Always keeps you on your feet and there’s always something you can fix up in the store . This is job helped me get better with speaking to others . Very clean building .
Pro érvek
free lunches, nice co workers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun job would recommend great for a student the people were great and made me feel included and I looked forward to work every day...now that I'm gone I miss it alot
Munkahelyi kultúra
Low pay with low hours. Werent allowed over a certain ammount regardless of season or situation. Management would consitently stop what theyre doing to have 30 min to hour+ long chats about random personal matters amongst themselves or you. Then get mad at you when your jobs behind after theyve wasted everyones time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management at my store needed more training and the whole company in one needs better communication. Its a ok job for starting out or for a teenager
discounts
Short hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
You will never get promoted because it is a sales position and you have to work your butt off. Most people work there are young and high school looking for seasonal jobs than they leave.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall wasn’t too bad, pay could have been a little better as long with the management. But other than that thing there were good. I don’t have many complaints.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job is exciting if this is your irst time in the job industry. It's a good way to get into sales and learn many different skills upon your arrival.
Pro érvek
Learn many skills and employees are great at helping you along the way.
Kontra érvek
Sometimes the customers can be a little rude at times
Munkahelyi kultúra
I felt that my career with JCPenney included an office position with in a one girl position. Each day was on your own to produce and follow up all procedures each day
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would recommend working for this company. It was very relaxing and smooth paced. I love clothing so this was the perfect fit for me. I worked for the company for about seven months. I had become pregnant and my husband had gotten a better job so I didnt need to work at the time, which was my reason for leaving.
quiet environment
scheduling
Munkahelyi kultúra
Matter of time before the Greenwood Indiana location closes its doors. Regional, District managers and staff have emotional problems. Not a career place
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working for the JC Penney Company. I worked in two stores. The management at the Savannah went from bad to worse. It needs to take a look at this store.
Great Benefits
Poor pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good if you are in school or if you just need a side job. I was able to work on the weekends while going to class during the week without issue. All of my team members gave me the knowledge to know what I was doing
Munkahelyi kultúra
I liked working there because Sometimes managers used to ask me the tips how I sell the credit cards to customers. It was nice being part of that company as a sales associate.
Part time
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management was poor they were not approachable or friendly, Never really helped out around the store. There was a lot of work to do, with not enough people
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical work day included selling and stocking. I wasn't happy with my ratings even though I was up in the sales categories. we could have done better to get customers in the store. at first there was plenty of staff, then they started laying off. That meant more responsibility was put back on the employees. The store started with plenty of sales specially around the holidays then the sales have been going down every since.
Pro érvek
Good work enviornment, schedule flexibility
very low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
-Picking up clothes and ringing up customers -You never know what people are going through so if they are rude don't take it personal -The management was rude and played favorites -Not very diverse and they make it known -The hardest part of the job is inconsistent shifts -The customers were the best part of the job
customers
management
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was only a temporary job until I was able to get meaningful full time employment with benefits. It was an easy job and engaging actively with the customers was joyful. Management was fine and supportive.
Pro érvek
Interaction with assisting the customers giving them advice on purchases to be made.
Kontra érvek
Sometime overwhelming when other employees did not show.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very nice place to work for and the schedule is flexible to your time. Nice associates and the discount is very nice. Manager are willing to accommodate to your benefits.
Discount
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
JC Penney is a great work environment. The salons are beautiful, lots of space. appears ever: The pay is terrible for stylists coming right out of school. If you are an established stylist with clientele who will follow you, this would be more suited for you!
Pro érvek
Experience with all types of hair
pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was in charge of running the men's department by myself for the most part. Sometimes, they would move me to the kid's department. I had to fold clothes, clean dressing rooms, organize racks on the floor, and work the cash register.
Pro érvek
Clean area of work, easy work
Kontra érvek
Weird employees, terrible manager, not lenient, short breaks, not enough hours, not enough help, not enough pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Training could be a little better but all in all a great place to work. Working hours are very good. Usually 10 to 6 or 2 to 930. Two days off a week and they try to give you one weekend a month off.
Pro érvek
Great Affordable Health Care.
None really