Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Independence, MO

23 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 253 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
They could use work on involving more employees
JCPenney would benefit from incentives and fun activities with coworkers. I think this is a good first job for the younger crowd to learn basic customer service skills.
5,0
Great selection of merchandise
Flexible schedules , part time ptop, employee discount, 401k, business hours are good for students, nice in-store incentives, referral bonus, business casual dress cide
Retail
Sales/customer service job
You have to be personable, and nice!

The hours are flexible so it would be a good 1st job for someone, also a good job if you are a student, whether part time or full time.
Flexible hours
Pay
Very fun and social
A typical day at JCPenney's is slow, but if it's on a Thursday through Sunday were really busy. I've learned how to sell the JCPenney's credit cards. The hardest part about working at JCPenney's is at night because that's the time where the sore has died down on customers. The workplace culture is very diverse and I enjoy it. The most enjoyable part would have to be how social and fun our team was. The management it very sweet and organized and just really uplifting.
$2 extra from each credit card applied for
Short breaks
5,0
jcpenny
fast working,always something to do to stay active new things to learn. Always working in teams. extra money in CAPS if needed during the week or around holidays.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Seasonal Worker
I was a seasonal worker. Therefore, I did not work here long enough to give an adequate review. I worked here for about a month during the end of the year holiday season.
can be fun at times
It was interesting to work here. It could be fun depending on who were the managers for the day/night shift(s) and if there was some type of event going on for the store. It would get frustrating when you would start doing one thing the way you were told to do it and then a different manager would come around and tell you that you weren't doing the task correctly or when a manager doesn't know exactly what to do, so I feel like there was a lack of communication at times between the managers and then also with the employees. It gets frustrating at times because again, depending on the manager, they push you to almost force a customer into signing up for a credit card, even when they say no. One of the managers that currently works at the location likes to talk down to employees and customers and belittle them, so if you do apply for the location, beaware. Overall though, most of the staff is pretty chill and fun to work with and it usually is a fun environment to work in. They provide food during certain holidays and events and the dress code is business casual, so you don't have to worry about buying uniforms
Pro érvek
free food during holidays/events, the people, business casual dress code, bonus added on per credit application you complete per customer, the discount, being able to use a coupon on top of your discount
Kontra érvek
lack of communication between managers and employees, hectic when short staffed, told many different things
Munkahelyi kultúra
Steady job for high school
I love this job compared to all my others at fast food places, but I can’t go full time and I need to support myself now that I’m out of high school and planning to move out, and this job isn’t enough.
I Like this job
This was a great job. I was mostly able to work on my own without someone looking over my shoulder constantly. I was able to help people who needed glasses.
Munkahelyi kultúra
very busy during the holidays
I worked during the Christmas season and it was a very busy place to work. The workers were always willing to help each other with anything the may need help with.
great co workers
pay
Didnt get enough help
Didn't get enough help. The mangers were rude. The employees were very great to work with. There is seveal ladies that have worked there for years. Other than that great place.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great co-workers and Positive work environment
Everyone was really kind and welcoming. Working here kept me on my toes and always finding new ways to help costumers. I learned new skills including: how to close a register, how to fold clothing properly, and how to return/exchange purchases.
15 minutes breaks
Starting spot
The salon is pretty relaxed and a good steady place to start. Unfortunately the salon isn't a major priority of the store.
Pro érvek
discounts and fully supplied product
education and benefits
I used to love it.
I don't want immediately come here and bash a company, especially one I truly enjoyed working for. There is a reason I stayed for 5 years. But the culture Is utterly miserable lately and the management proves over and over again the do not like you. But Its definitely not all bad. There are some amazing coworkers and a few decent supervisors. They almost always work with your schedule and the pay is fair for retail, as far as my experience goes.
Flexible schedule
Poor management
high volume department store
very detailed oriented, fast pace with lots of job duties. need to be willing to work with the pressure of sales and compitition
Munkahelyi kultúra
Alright place to work at.
JC Penney is an alright place to work at. The hours can be flexible, but your availability impacts it greatly. The management is not the best. It is very centered around their own departments. Credit applications are a lead push at this store.
Munkahelyi kultúra
LIke working here Just not receiving enough hours and I need benefits
On truck days can be a little stressfull, because there is such a rush to have everything put out by a certian time. Love the upper management. Some of the procedures that are suppose to be used for the truck days are not used and i think that would help things not be so stressfull if they would follow all the procedures. I get a long well with almost all the employees. There is a couple that our personalities are different but we can still manage to work together. Love helping customers and working with great people. Like the lunches that they give for different reasons. All an all I like working there just not enough income to pay bills and provide for my family.
Pro érvek
Easy going, great bosses Not overally physical
Kontra érvek
Not enough hrs, pay or benefits
Good First Job
JC Penney's taught me how to work in a retail environment and how to provide the best customer service to customers. Working in such a big store resulted in little communication with the management which lead to few advancement opportunities.
Discounts on Clothes
Kontra érvek
Little pay for long shifts
Great experience
I enjoyed working here. My co-workers were easy to get along with, management was good, and I was able to learn a lot working here. Even though it was only seasonal, the hardest part of the job was to get the hang of being a cashier but, I learned how with the help of my co-workers and improved my people skills.
Loved the clothes
Kontra érvek
It was only a seasonal job
Custemor Service Pros
Normal day was basically retrieving custemor orders from back, bringing them up front and loading them into vehicles. Responsible for keeping shelves & racks properly stocked and organized. Made sure that dressing rooms were cleaned out on regular basis, and that custemors at cash registers were taken care of in a timely manor.
Munkahelyi kultúra
At this job I was also at a register as a cashier
I was a cashier and I helped customers also. I sold credit cards too to the customers.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés