Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Idaho Falls, ID

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Idaho Falls, ID14 értékelés
14 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 146 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
The pay was above minimum wage and it was a nice job to get me through high school I was with jcp for almost three years and I enjoyed almost every minute of it I was able to transfer all around the store where I worked in Sephora, as a cashier, and as a receptionist in the salon I even had some manager responsibilities so there is room for advancement, just not amazing pay which is to be expected when working in retail
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I did not like working in JCPenney. The work here is routine and boring. Can be sent to any department because there is a constant shortage of associates. There is no sense of permanence and confidence. Lack of growth prospects. Very poor training.
N/A
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management was really nice and listened and the coworkers were nice. As is typical sometimes getting break was a little hard sometimes but for the most part they tok care of you.

I was only there for a month, but they made me feel welcome.
Good non-toxic enviroment
Had to be on feet for up to 8 hrs
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
When I was hired I was promised 15-20 hours a week and I am getting on average 5 hours per week. This is because they recently started doing the schedule by how many credit card applications you get, so the more you get the more hours you get and vice versa. The management also don’t care very much about the employees, nor do they want to give out very many hours so we often only have one person per department at any one time. The atmosphere is extremely competitive and stressful.
20-25% discount
Kontra érvek
STRESSFUL required credit card applications for hours
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
loved the people I worked with so much. I just didn't like the management they were rude would get mad over tiny things and blamed the associates for what was wrong with the store
have food some days
only 15 min breaks
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was only hired on for temporary Christmas help and the job was very stressful for me. I had a difficult time up-selling to the customers. The job didn't fit my personality. If you are creative and know how to make fun and interesting photo packages and have a background in taking photos, the job will be interesting and fun.
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The managers are very fun and fair. Competitions are held and rewards are given to employees. This is a very good motivation boost. In all this is a very inviting and friendly place to work at.
Great managers
N/A
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work for. They offer benefits immediately and the pay is decent. The people and management are great and the hours are not bad. I enjoy the customers there as well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
People in the corporate offices who know nothing of how a salon works but tell us what we are to do! Not ok with that! And the pricing is alittle high in the salon for t g e idaho falls area! That makes it hard to build an effective clientele when there are many more competitive priced salons right down the street...then if we don't naked our productivity standards then we are fired! Ya not ok! But i.love my boss and coworkers! They were great to work with
20% discount
3 strike rule on productivity
Munkahelyi kultúra
What made this job amazing was in fact the people I worked with. I learned a lot about running a store and department and also the associates under me with tact and great care. Half of management were either nonexistant or nonresponsive. As part of the management team, I led my crew, not abandon them. The hardest part of working there was the lack of support and communication. All in all, I truly loved my job and would do it again.
Pro érvek
Amazing associates to work with
Kontra érvek
Lack of staffing hours for the amount of shopping traffic in the store
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company to work for learned alot learned alot of management skills
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was mostly responsible for customer service and sales. I also assisted consumer in their product selection by listening to their needs and answering any questions. I help to determine what products would best function for them I also would suggest other items to up sell in any way possible. I try to find a friend in all to make them feel important from the time we meet to the time they check out and leave.I also helper in maintaining the stores appearance and keep it customer ready
This job is rewarding and enjoyable and has it challenges. As in most jobs that deal with the public it is both a challenge and a reward with each person that comes in. I like it when you get a customer that comes in and is looking for something and can’t find it. You help to solve their problem and turn them into a satisfied customer and convert them to a Jcpenny shopper
Munkahelyi kultúra
Depends on how busy we are. We can be slow or busy.
You learn amazing customer service relations.

Management is ok. Need better communication skills.

The people you work with are amazing.

The slow days make it hard.

Best part of the job is the coworkers.
unstable hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would get up around 3 or 4 in the morning and get there for either 4 or 5 in the morning and work until 1 or 2 in the after noon unloading the carts we had just filled from the truck. Management, I never got to interact with other managers but the managers I did get to work with were very enjoyable and easy to work with. Co-workers were friendly. The hardest part of the job was getting up that early. I loved everything about that job, until we ran over the time we were supposed to work till.
Pro érvek
work ended early in the day, co-workers were friendly, constantly busy
low compensation