Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Hyattsville, MD

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Hyattsville, MD25 értékelés
25 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 920 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I used to work for JCPenney for about a year and a half.
i never had any problem i used to loved the environment at work, all coworkers were nice, our customers very friendly.

I used to be cashier or at the door to floor team opening the new merchandising and put it on the floor.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I did alot of work and got very little money, the piddliest raises and more work tacked on to me all the time. I was training people and my supervisor while my supervisor would get on me about getting my work done and i was made to work on Sundays when no one els on my team of 8 had to, to recover for monday.
Pro érvek
Discount, if u like what they sale
Kontra érvek
The time between clocking in and clocking out
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job was so fun and flexible. This was the easiest job ever and there are so many people that work there so you’re bound to find someone you click with that will help work go by super quick.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a really good store. Everyone is full of energy. I learned some many things there like how to do practice ticketing, how to help customers and the most enjoy part is helping customers.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management Is Awful. People In There Never Take Responsibility For Their Actions. They Always Blame Everyone But Themselves. The Assistant Manager Has A TERRIBLE Attitude & It’s Too Much Drama With Everyone In There .
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Salon manager was awesome however the other managrment team members treated the salon employees like corporate employees. Its a great place to start your hairstylist career because you're paid an hourly wage while building a clientele and part time employees are offered benefits. Huge bonus! More salon advertisement by the store is needed and additional store signage would have been great to let customers know a salon is present. Corporate obviously does not appreciate having a salon in store.
Benefits, flexible hours
Kontra érvek
Management, lack of salon promo
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked hard at JCPenney I did my job! But At the end of me working there I wasn’t movtivated to do anything. Because All I heard from my managers was do this but never A thank you. Never felt appreciate. But over it. Beside managers Our LODS (leader on duty) they did most of the work. I liked them. And the other associates were nice too!
Kontra érvek
Hours suck! Short breaks!
Munkahelyi kultúra
The particular store i worked at was a mess. if they took the time to clean the store instead of the drama in the store it would be very successful.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney was the best company I have worked for so far in my management career. There is always room to grow they give you the training you need to succeed. I loved my job at JCPenney I would definitely recommend it to friends.
JC Penneys:

I worked temporarily during Christmas, which was fast past and stressful. It was ok and what was expected during Christmas. I worked in a department and on the register. Occasionally I had to work later than expected.
Munkahelyi kultúra
busy most times, learned how to deal with difficult people and about quality diamonds! Friendly team members working together was most enjoyable. Sales is not easy..long hours standing with not enough compensation...NOT PAYED ENOUGH
flexible hours
long days during holidays
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management at JCPenney was excellent. They provided a really supportive environment and allowed opportunities to spearhead any ideas we had to help achieve our goals for the company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
the store manager is very cold-hearted. doesn't care about deaths or illness. cant have a second job and tell her.. she will try to make you choose between the two. very narcissistic and sarcastic, not caring at all.
Pro érvek
parties every so often, cool employees
store manager
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a new manager, there are several things that I have witnessed this establishment just overlook/sweep under the rug. Things are run poorly and the wrong people are being held accountable for it.
Employee discount
Kontra érvek
VERY poor upper management. Store does not follow company guidelines
Munkahelyi kultúra
In this company I assisted customers in finding items in both the home and men's department. I also handled loads of cash on daily bases. Inventory was one of many job titles.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I help out customer to find out they are looking for. Helping out the manager to do plan set. Answering telephone. Helping out the Customer to Open a Jcpenney Card.
Helping out Customer and Helping out the Manager
Sometime No Lunch
Munkahelyi kultúra
For the work that one does at JCPenney I think one should get paid more. I believe that $10.50 is not good enough. One should also be given more hours, especially to those who work hard.
Diversity
Short breaks, low wages
Munkahelyi kultúra
was greatful for this job and all the doors it opened for me. i worked with great people and i would defenitly recommend this job to anyone looking for a great place to work with great benifits and a life long work family.
Munkahelyi kultúra
another good learning experience for customer service on a different level. also hard work especially around holidays
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun the coworkers were the best and the best part was meeting so many different people
easy
Munkahelyi kultúra
i did not get enough hours,approx 22 hours a week,very fast paced environment,i think they need to pay more per hour and hire more people because sometimes i had to do the job of 3 people at the same time.
friendly enviroment
few hours
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés