Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Hurst, TX

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Hurst, TX35 értékelés
35 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 548 értékelés megtekintése
It’s ok
Mainly a job for teens or people who don’t want to work a lot or prefer something more calm and relaxing. If you want a full time job with great benefits then I suggest you look elsewhere.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
It’s a very good job , everyone around me has good energy and we all help each other succeed , it has taught me great customer service and retail skills.
1,0
Overall terrible
1st impressions are big, called to interview, waited for almost an hour to speak with a manager and as she arrived she seemed to have 10things to do and she could not conduct the interview instead assigned an associate to conduct my interview. Waited for almost 45m just sitting around waiting on her. Management seemed chaotic. No organization behind doors.
Great People
It was a great experience. From the time I was hired until the time I left, it was great working with people. But the best thing about working for Penney's was my co-workers.
Best associates EVER!
Working at JCP was heartfelt and joyful, I had an opportunity to work with some wonderful people. Our Manager was friendly, supportive and graceful. I felt time spirit through out the store. What a great place to get started as an optician/Sephora Beauty advisor.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
2,0
Unhealthy workplace.
Manager and supervisors did a poor job of managing inventory and sales.
Benefits that were promised were not delivered.

Hours and pay were cut without informing employers.
Nice and Easy
Working at Jcpenney was a nice work experience but i felt management was below subpar. I enjoyed working with my coworkers and the friendly environment.
Work experience
Early morning meeting giving focus for the day. We were shown where we were doing as a store and what our objective was. The workplace culture was quite easy going. The hardest part of my job was explaining to customers when our vendors let us down and didn't deliver as agreed. I love my job as I love meeting and greeting people. I was beginning to have customers ask for me when they came in to shop, I was hired for the holiday season and was asked to say after the season was over. I was the only one out of 3 temporaries. I would have gone back to work for Penney's here in Ann Arbor if they hadn't removed their furniture department.
Flexible lunch schedules
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very flexible and fun workplace.
I work in the fine jewelry department . JCPenney is super flexible with the hours you need . But sometimes manager is bad with communication and just changes your schedule and the staff is small but is family like , I enjoy working here . They usually try to give you the off days you need for anything special you have to do on the side from party’s , trips and family emergencies.
Hours, dress code
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, treating other employees better than others
Great
I felt very comfortable working there, and the entire staff felt like a team. I really got to know the management, as well as employees from other areas of the store. Overall it provided a great team environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sales work - J C Penney jewelry dept.
The work was during the Winter Holidays, and summer, for 2 years, during the school year. It was both a successful,learning, and enjoyable experience.
Pro érvek
Great people; I provided excellent customer service
Kontra érvek
Not much chance for advancement
average job
I learned majority of the people don't look at if you'recapable of going higher in the business because thy too busy looking after themselves. they want you to be available at all times.
breaks
health care
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very nice and professional work place
I love JCPenny I would recommend any of my friends to work there. A typical work day was average not to busy our most busy days ran around holidays. I learned that working with a team is something I love I loved my co-workers. My manager was very understanding when it came to anything I had to say. Hardest part of the job was keeping the floor clean like keeping clothing on hangers. Also keeping clothing folded on tables especially on holidays. The most enjoyable part was becoming good friends with my co-workers and making a customers day.
one hour break
Health care
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was a Supervisor my last year at JCPenney and the overall work experience there was good, fun at times, multicultural, and very busy.
I literally grew up in JCPenney. I was there a lil over 30 years. If you want to grow in character and want a challenge apply now. I have grown in character tremendously. Your dealing with the public and associates daily. It is like another family fun at times and at the high peak seasons very busy.Christmas season be aware of long weekends. Overall good Company if you have good mgmt in place.
I was Blessed enough to be at a Store that had great mgmt.
Pro érvek
Work hard and love it. They will notice you for promotion
pay
JCPenney
I loved working at JCPenney; I hated leaving that job. The store that I worked at was more like family than anything else. I learned a lot from my management team and I am extremely thankful for that. JCPenney offered insurance, discounts, and a fun work experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast pace and fun work environment.
Hired on with friendly upbeat management team. Coworkers assist with training and everyone helps each other while providing excellent customer service.
Friendly faces
Black friday
fun but overbearing.
I am sick of people who watches what your job description is but nonchalant when it comes to theirs. Some "managers" would rather watch you 'mess up' than to let you excel and work! a typical day involves morning meetings, cleaning up work place before work. opening registers, stocking clothes, making sure the store looks presentable. The hardest part is someone breathing down your back, and a store closing because they couldn't bring in more revenue. I feel like if I work in a place I should help by contributing revenue, not just my customer service skills, in other words, I feel like I should be helping to meet sales goals each and everyday I work not just making sure they sign up for credit.
paid breaks
horrible manager
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyable workplace with good communication
I always felt informed on what was going on in my job and felt I could perform it well. Management was engaging and kept me on my toes. I thoroughly enjoyed working for this company.
fun
I loved working for this company. the hours was crazy but I liked it. I was seasonal at the time but I enjoyed working agt this company with my co worekers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Quality Merchandise for low prices everyday.
JCPenney has been a company that has provided its patrons with quality merchandise for decades. They provide incentives that motivate the workers to provide high quality customer service.
Fun environment
A typical day for me is to do put backs when i first arrive, clean out fitting rooms, fold outside tables,and then register, sort clothes based on sub-lpts and put back clothes throughout shift closest to me. This is where i learned I'm at my best solo vs. team. Management is there but busy with their tasks. Co workes are like customers. The hardest part is self determination, you want to leave less for the next ahift whild kthers could care less. The mlst enjoyable is seeing customers happy withthe prices they've paid on a flip note I've witnessed horrible attitudes( things that shouldn't be said by workers), and customers leave with a smile and thanking other workers as they leave.
Free 15 mins
Kontra érvek
No medical for parttime, no fulltime employment.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés