JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Huntsville, TX

9 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 084 értékelés megtekintése
My Experience
Senior Designer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Huntsville, TX2019, július 16.
I love working for Jcpenneys in Huntsville TX. The hours are flexible and the Management staff are all about taking care of their employees if they can. The only reason I am searching for a new job is because financially I can not provide for my family. It’s a small location and we do not get enough customers to make commission and minimum wage is not enough to take care of two boys
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and great place to work.
Jewelry sales specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Huntsville, TX2019, június 23.
An all around good place to work, management really cares about each employee.I would say the most enjoyable part of the job here is that you get to know your customers and many personally. It is like a small hometown relationship you build with each customer.
n/a
Department Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Huntsville, TX2018, március 5.
Great place to work, good management and great employees. Small store but still did good business. Black Friday was a night mare but other than that good place to work.
enjoyed training
catalog manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Huntsville, TX2018, február 28.
count cash for all register's deliver to all registers.
set up catalog desk all three registers . answer phones, train new employees.
I learned how to speak to customers and make them and employees feel good about there experience at J.C. Penneys.
Hardest thing was evaluation.
I enjoyed all aspects of my job.
learning
not enough time in day
Main store in only mall in Huntsville, Texas
Senior Merchandise Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Huntsville, TX2017, szeptember 18.
As the Senior Merchandiser, a typical day would be to open the store and get it ready of opening. The money bags out for each register, employee in each department, all merchandise from the receiving department displayed on racks, and straightening their departments before the arrival of the customers.

once the morning procedures are done, I would go into my office and check on orders coming in or needed.

Our store was the #1 place in town for women to purchase dresses and suits for the office and for church. We held that title for 5 years.

I enjoyed our quarterly buyers' meeting in Dallas to get updates and to visually see the new lines of clothing.

The hours were long when the seasons changed and I and some of my salespeople would have to change racks and move merchandise around and do markdowns,

The employee discount of 40% off on regular and sale merchandise was loved by all that worked at Penneys.
Pro érvek
Great clothes and great employee discounts...
Long seasonal hours.....
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
its okay
Clothing Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Huntsville, TX2013, november 18.
I worked putting out clothing on the sales for and unpacking the truck, not a lot of hours, pay sucked.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
3,0
The youngin
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Huntsville, TX2013, augusztus 28.
I usually came after practice/school and closed. I learned how to stand up for myself and work for what I want. The management wasn't to my liking, but at the time I was the youngest employee there. I liked a few of my coworkers and they helped whenever I needed it because it was my first job. The hardest part was learning to actually deal with people and learn how to deal with confrontation of the customers when they didn't agree or like something. The most enjoyable was working with my trainer, she taught me a lot and stuck with me through it all and still is my friend to this day.
Long lunches
no breaks in between
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall summary about the company as well as the location i work at
Sales specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Huntsville, TX2012, december 16.
J.C.Penney overall is a great company to work for, its just when we got the new CEO he took away raises, I feel like they work you full time but will not pay you full time!! My most enjoyable part of my job is assisting customers and talking(interacting) to or with them to see what they are shopping for what event there are going to etc...in order to better accommendate them !! The managers at the location I am currently at have picks and favorites and most importantly some dont even follow policy and greet and say thank you to the customers. The co workers at the location we all work well as a team which is a good thing for the customers and store wise!
Pro érvek
meeting new faces and getting to know and help out others
Kontra érvek
the rudness that most of the people there have to off

Tekintsen meg JCPenney további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van