Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Huntsville, TX

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Huntsville, TX10 értékelés
10 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 034 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working at Penneys and have managed to move up in my seven years here. However I was passed up for a promotion without a good explanation as to why seeing as I was making all the required metrics etc. which was disappointing, and now that our store is going out of business I'm also being excluded from the severance package because my average week in 2019 was an hour below the requirement which makes me feel as if I wasted my time with the company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was my first job and I absolutely loved it. I was young and eager to make money. I worked at JCP and went to college at the same time, they worked perfectly with my schedule. Before every semester the store manager would go around asking all college students their school schedule so he can rearrange our working schedule with our classes.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working for Jcpenneys in Huntsville TX. The hours are flexible and the Management staff are all about taking care of their employees if they can. The only reason I am searching for a new job is because financially I can not provide for my family. It’s a small location and we do not get enough customers to make commission and minimum wage is not enough to take care of two boys
Munkahelyi kultúra
An all around good place to work, management really cares about each employee.I would say the most enjoyable part of the job here is that you get to know your customers and many personally. It is like a small hometown relationship you build with each customer.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work, good management and great employees. Small store but still did good business. Black Friday was a night mare but other than that good place to work.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
count cash for all register's deliver to all registers.
set up catalog desk all three registers . answer phones, train new employees.

I learned how to speak to customers and make them and employees feel good about there experience at J.C. Penneys.

Hardest thing was evaluation.

I enjoyed all aspects of my job.
learning
not enough time in day
Munkahelyi kultúra
As the Senior Merchandiser, a typical day would be to open the store and get it ready of opening. The money bags out for each register, employee in each department, all merchandise from the receiving department displayed on racks, and straightening their departments before the arrival of the customers.

once the morning procedures are done, I would go into my office and check on orders coming in or needed.

Our store was the #1 place in town for women to purchase dresses and suits for the office and for church. We held that title for 5 years.

I enjoyed our quarterly buyers' meeting in Dallas to get updates and to visually see the new lines of clothing.

The hours were long when the seasons changed and I and some of my salespeople would have to change racks and move merchandise around and do markdowns,

The employee discount of 40% off on regular and sale merchandise was loved by all that worked at Penneys.
Pro érvek
Great clothes and great employee discounts...
Long seasonal hours.....
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked putting out clothing on the sales for and unpacking the truck, not a lot of hours, pay sucked.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I usually came after practice/school and closed. I learned how to stand up for myself and work for what I want. The management wasn't to my liking, but at the time I was the youngest employee there. I liked a few of my coworkers and they helped whenever I needed it because it was my first job. The hardest part was learning to actually deal with people and learn how to deal with confrontation of the customers when they didn't agree or like something. The most enjoyable was working with my trainer, she taught me a lot and stuck with me through it all and still is my friend to this day.
Long lunches
no breaks in between
Munkahelyi kultúra
J.C.Penney overall is a great company to work for, its just when we got the new CEO he took away raises, I feel like they work you full time but will not pay you full time!! My most enjoyable part of my job is assisting customers and talking(interacting) to or with them to see what they are shopping for what event there are going to etc...in order to better accommendate them !! The managers at the location I am currently at have picks and favorites and most importantly some dont even follow policy and greet and say thank you to the customers. The co workers at the location we all work well as a team which is a good thing for the customers and store wise!
Pro érvek
meeting new faces and getting to know and help out others
Kontra érvek
the rudness that most of the people there have to off
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés