Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Humble, TX

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Humble, TX21 értékelés
21 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 805 értékelés megtekintése
Sales Consultant
I was very busy while working there. I provided excellent customer service and product knowledge. I was solely responsible for the for the Lingerie. I was also responsible for monitoring and stocking inventory for the department. As well aw opening and closing activates.
Productive work place
There was always something new coming around the corner to shake things up for the store. Managers were always considerate of their employees, and the lives they were living.
In Home Custom Window Decorator
Your salary depends on the area and clientele in that area, and their economic situation. Can you upsell to more than one person? Yes. But can you upsell to all the people? Likely not, but try anyway.
Excellent
It was a fun filled place to work in the salon. I loved interacting with my clients in a daily basis. I loved helping women get there pep back in their step. Make them feel beautiful.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Smile good customer service fast on your feet likes to clean and have a love for helping people get a good pair of walking shoes be available during holidays
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed meeting new customers.
The company was solely focused on customer care and needs. Employees were allowed a fifteen minute break per shift and a slight discount on merchandise.
Discounts
Kontra érvek
Reprimanded for sick days or health issues
Munkahelyi kultúra
A friendly good place to work with lots of benefits. Great Management, friendly staff, very professional atmosphere, I will highly recommend this place
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was just a starter job
Not a fair place to work, Management is not stable. No growth potential . Doesn't provide raises. The pay doesn't amount to the pay. Management is not professional.
Not a bad starting job
The company treats their imployees well but it is hard to keep a position and the hours are all over the place and you might find jumping from one deparment to another
Fun place to work
Had some good times, had some not so good times. I started my working experience here and it was a satisfying job. I learned a little here and met life long friends.
workplace
Great place to work and very good experience, nice people and affordable sales. The cool thing about working here, you can use the coupon of the week and also your employee discount when making a personal purchase.
Horrible Management
horrible management but lovely co workers made up for it
A typical day would be mainly recovery the managers would want recovery 100 percent perfect..
Munkahelyi kultúra
rewarding helping customers find what they were looking for
i would open and sometimes close worker near the mall always interesting people to meet and assist. Good hours as well as easy commute to the store daily
very fun workplace
I love working for jcpenney I been with the company over 20 years totaling. I started in 1992 in Waxahachie TX, very nice company to work for.
Very productive.
I enjoy staying productive, to work in a clean and sanitized area.
Productive work environment/
Great company to work for, really entrusts employees with duties usually reserved for management at other retail stores.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management and employees were very pleasant to work with.
Atypical day at work would make sure the department would be well represented for when the store opened. Merchandise would be set to new planograms. Department kept tidy by replacing merchandise to appropriate place.
Fun While It Lasted
This was my first main job. I loved it!!! I made advancement from pricing associate to visual merchandiser. This was in about a year. I also learn how to be on the repleshment team. By 2 years I control the mens and home departments. Only thing I hated was how stressed out managers would get over cooperate. Plus the pay wasn't that amazing.
advacment
Kontra érvek
lack of pay and can get stressful
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive & fun workplace, friendly enviorment,
work from 6-10 sometimes until 2
how to scanning prices, unloading trucks

my co-workers were very friendly and sweet to me

hardest part was actually nothing

enjoyable part was getting to join the team sometime I have always wanted to do. with loving,sweet, respectful friends
Pro érvek
had to bring your own lunch
short breaks
okay
The salon was a good job.
However, the management was not oranized and the stylist didnt do the work they were supposed to. I would make sure that all their

work plus mine was done and turned in ontime
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a bad workplace, but im not going back
ever since JCP has made its changes to the pricing system alot of things has changed. As a result of change i was laid off. However it was not a bad place to be, i was there for almost 3 years and made lots of friends or atleast pleasant acquaintances lol wit associates and managers. One thing JCP does well is support its associates, with appreciation parties or little lunch-ins for sales I-caps (creditcard applications).
However at my JCP the one thing i had the most problem wit was the scheduling system, and the lack of organization in the management

-for example as far as scheduling, if you have an open avaliablility, that literally means ANYTHING to them. That means they can make you work up to six days in a row with one day off in between schedules. Within that time period they can schedule you anytime, meaning if you a scheduled to close the night before and you get out at 2 and 3AM you might have to be back to open and if you live far out like i did thats not fun at all.

- Another thing there is no cleaning team. NO SALES SUPPORT ANY MORE! Where in others stores the selling associates can go home after and 8 hour day, EVERYONE MUST STAY AND CLEAN, extending your day to 10 to 13 hours depending on the season. -There was never any orgaization amongst the managers. Sometimes if one department was finished cleaning they were allowd to go home while the rest stayed to clean eventhough their department could have been much worse.

- The possiblility of a raise is NONE EXISTANT! Especially now, i went in making a little more than minimum, i was raised 40 the entire time, and
 - több...
Pro érvek
takes care of the associates, decently friendly environmen, works well with your scheduel, allows time off when nessisary
Kontra érvek
no raises, unorganized management, no clean up team, favoritism with associates, unorgainized schedueling system, chance of advancement are slim
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés