JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Houston, TX

167 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 282 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
It was okay
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2017, június 27.
JC Penney was fine when I started working for them, but the only problem I had was I was in high school and they had no regard for my work hours. I was going in directly after school and not getting off until midnight or so and I still had to come home and get my homework done. Therefore I went to school a lot of mornings early to try and catch up on my homework and studies.
i like it
CASHIER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2017, június 23.
A typical day at work helping customers and making sure the department was in order and clean. I learned a lot about the window department. Management was good, as well as the workplace culture. The hardest part of the job was not enough training and not getting off on time, We could not leave the job when our department was in order we had to help in the other departments. The most enjoyable part of the job was my coworkers.
could not leave on time
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast Paced but great team members
PT Evening Sales Support Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2017, június 22.
JcPenny is a good part-time job and good to work for evenings and weekends. It's fast-paced and physical work where you move constantly all evening and weekends. The team members are great to work with.
it was a good first job
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2017, június 1.
its a good first job not too demanding, and you get to interact with many people. not really stressful except for during the holiday season. overall had a great first job experience.
unorganized
SALES ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2017, június 1.
The typical day at JCPENNY was always hectic. Management addressed its workers as children, and at least one employee quit a day. The environment was very tense. My co-workers were fun to work with, but management made it a pain. I believe that the experience would have been positive if management was trained properly to work with its employees. The most enjoyable moment of working at JCPENNY, was the positivity my co workers and I tried to provide for one another, as well as the love customers wanted to share, knowing how management was by observation.
co-worker interaction
management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
1,0
Awful
Seasonal Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2017, május 26.
Managers treated employees badly. Co-workers didn't do their part in the workplace but rather went to the dressing rooms to chat and gossip. It was not a good experience and I wouldn't wish this job on my worst enemies.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
5,0
Productive establishment
Cashier and Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2017, május 19.
Lovely fun place to work , productive establishment, people friendly , maganemnt friendly .. fun environment .. I worked in the shoe department.. taking care of different customers and getting different shoes for customers in the back
5,0
Good working environment
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2017, május 4.
Everything about JC Penny was great except the pay rate. It was really low pay rate and would take a long time before you get a raise. And once we get a raise its really now much.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked two areas the salon as a receptionist and a sales associate for mens department
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2017, április 20.
In the salon it was really fun and the needed me all the time so I made a lot of money on my checks especial it being my first job. When the stop the receptionist position I had to work as a sales associate on the floor which still wasn't bad but I had less hours then when I worked at the salon. But you get 25% off of everything in the store.
25% off everything
Kontra érvek
Switching possitions and dealing with rude customers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Flexible hours
MENS SHOES CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2017, március 31.
Working here has been great. During the week I go in at 7 in the morning and process reports that help maintain the departments. Once the store opens I work customer service and recover the department. I've learned how to run my own department (mens shoes).
Associate Discount, Flexible Hours
A lot of recovery
1,0
work
Shoes Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2017, január 20.
very stressful and unprofessional stresses on credit applications management is very unprofessional they do not help with anything they are very disorganized and belittle employees
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 2Jelentés
Time with U.S Vision
Optical Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2017, január 18.
Good place to gain exposure, but at times can be difficult to work here. Due to home office being unprofessional at times, issues with glasses being done improperly and not sent out on time and not cooperating with the staff.
Pro érvek
good health/dental benefits and good experience
Kontra érvek
no advancement and no increase in salary
Competitive; Over worked
Sales Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX 770962017, január 14.
During my time at JC Penney Meyerland I worked in the women;s department, the management made sure to overwork you and keep you 150% busy (even past the time you should've clocked out). Co-workers are very friendly and approaching. The hardest part of the job was making the credits and online orders for the week. The most enjoyable part of the job is making new friends with the customers and co-workers. As a sales associate, you work in the fitting room, the cash register, and keeping up with the cleanliness of the store. And this may not be a surprise but some customers are ... there's been plenty of occasions where we find clothes that have been urinated on the clothes in the fitting room, dirty diapers left open, and PLENTY of theft in the fitting rooms.
employee discount
Kontra érvek
short breaks; can be a stressful enviroment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a really enjoyable company to work for at the time.
Merchandise/Department Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2017, január 12.
This was the beginning of my merchandising career. It was a fun and exciting career path. The environment was always upbeat and positive. Everyone worked off each others enthusiasm. Lots of communication and advise passed around. Trying to help everyone out and stay positive.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Unorganized but felt like home.
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2017, január 5.
My experience working at Jcp is very different. Many times I was put on the schedule without notice and when I didn't show up it was held against me. Other times I was taken off the schedule without notice, so when I showed up I wasn't allowed to work. I've came in for other people within a 30 min notice, I stayed over 3-4 hours because my coworkers called in and nobody was going to be able to cover me. During the holidays I worked almost 10 hours 6-7 days a week and now with the holidays over I'm on the schedule 1 day for 2 weeks. And many times I've been the only person to close or open in one of the biggest departments in Jcp. Although the management isn't the best my coworkers really made Jcp feel like home. They are kind to not only myself but to the costumers.
Short breaks, Scheduling
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Great Work environment
Photographer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2016, december 15.
Some days were busy, some days went slow but had a great staff to work with. Very understanding and co-operative manager. Enjoyed working there and learnt a lot. Loved the new experience I got working in a professional studio. Great Work experience !
Seasonal Job
Support Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2016, december 9.
It was a seasonal job my expectations are not very high. A decent environment. Heavy season of the year. Gives a very good idea about the company policies at the time of hiring.
Overall a decent experience.
Productive environment
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2016, október 3.
This job wants to see you succeed. They work very well with your schedule. You also get very good employee discounts with them. A fun and fast paced job
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
What you see isn't always what you get.
Fine Jewelry Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2016, szeptember 20.
I've worked for JCPenney for over a year and in the Jewlery department for 10 months in that year. Pay is good. Commission is okay. My manager sucks though. They made the place look like the best place to work when I first got there. Not long after there were people talking behind my back. Coworkers making rumors. It's gotten really old really quick. Hence why I'm looking for a new job now...
Pro érvek
People are nice, Pay is good depending on how you are with people, commission is higher than most other ones I've seen as opposed to other Jewlery places
Kontra érvek
Management kind of sucks depending on where you are.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Constantly celebrating
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2016, szeptember 8.
JC Penny acknowledges everything and everyone.
I am in a fitting room and am still learning.
The hardest part of my job is standing on my feet for many hours.
My co-workers are great.
Pro érvek
JC Penny acknowledges everything and everyone
Kontra érvek
standing on my feet for many hours
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van