JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Houston, TX

168 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 319 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun job and works around school.
Beauty Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, március 17.
I had a great time working for JCPenny Sephora. I was able to learn as well educate clients on new products. I had great hours and management was able to work with my school schedule. My typical day would be handling sales, cleaning around the store, restocking product, or helping clients with products.
The only downside was coworker drama and arguments.
Pro érvek
Fun work, Learn about exciting products
Coworker drama/arguments
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Good Place to Work, Many benefits
Women's Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX 770492018, március 5.
It was a good place to work,everyone was friendly, staff and management were very professional and made everything a team effort. They offered many benefits and discounts for their employees.
Job Sucks
Sale Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, február 22.
This job is bad. They stay on your throat about selling their credit card. To the point that workers had to trick people into signing up. They do not care about how good you are at doing your task and getting them done on time. ALL they care for is the credit card sign up. The only way to get hours is to have people to sign up and if you do not trick people then you will never get hours.
nothing
everything about this job
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Good first job
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, január 31.
Loved the job environment but after the holidays and the seasonal people were let go, staff and hours were decreased. When asking for more hours, at times they’d tell us it wasn’t in “their budget” to offord to give us more hours. The good thing about this job is, if you do your job and are a reliable employee, get your department clean or make a lot of credit applications, you will be in good terms and make a good impression with the managers and could possibly get more hours this way. Also you can add $2 to your paycheck for each credit card application you get.
20%-25% off discounts + $2 per credit card application you get
Kontra érvek
low hourly pay + short hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun to work and fun coworkers
SALES ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, január 6.
My experience there was awesome, I don't have any complain about and I work there can sound a little stressful but it's not, people always helping you getting your tasks done and managers also are very understandable to work when the place is crowded they came in to help us on the floor.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
serve clientele hair care needs, build-up strong time management skills, relax environment but high stress ( rebook ) clientele requirment ."tips.
Cosmetologist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, január 4.
Serve clientele hair care needs, great pay + great Tips', build -up strong time management, quota high stress- clientele ( rebook -quota ), receive great tips and appreciation .
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
JCPenney
Assistant Store Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2017, december 26.
Work/Life balance was non-existent, as well as career advancement. The training was extensive, but was sometimes irrelevant to the job on the floor. The hours for a salaried manager were crazy.
slow paced
Part-time Sales Rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2017, december 14.
Unless you are in a management position then this is just a high school job. I did not learn much. Management was not seen but heard and felt. Hardest part of the job was recovering a busy area. The most enjoyable part was the discount.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
1,0
Uptight
Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2017, december 13.
It’s too uptight and the hr office and management where rude and very messy. The also look at the employees and less of them because of a title. The team was disrespectful
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was good working there.
Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2017, október 10.
It was not bad working at JcPenney it was good hours and great when it came the benifect that they gave you if you was a full-time. They had good breaks for people and the time for lunch it was good too
Munkahelyi kultúra
fast pace but very entertaining
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2017, október 4.
working face to face with customer, different cultures dress different but still love to look nice, Management was great understanding and all ways there to help, none discrimination on the culture everybody is welcome to be apart of the Jcpenny's team if you have a great personality, Not always satisfying my customers and meeting their stand,
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcpenney doesn't treat employees well
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2017, szeptember 18.
I have been with the company for nine long years but my job isn't secure. Due to the way they schedule me, I feel like they want me to quit the job because am barely given hours. Recently I can barely pay my bills working with JcPenney because they have reduced me to working only 2-3 days a week: a total of four 19 hours. It's sad but this company doesn't treat it's veteran employees well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great environment, and great with the community.
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, Texas2017, szeptember 14.
JCPenny was a great place to be, the were good at working with availability, and always did their best to have a comfortable work environment. I learned how to lead in the workforce at JCPenny and how to create examples. They always made it fun to be at work and set goals for the team.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Falta de estructuras claras.
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2017, szeptember 12.
El ambiente de trabajo varía dependiendo del departamento y de tu supervisor inmediato.

Existe poca estructura organizacional, falta de claridad en las estructuras de mando y dirección, lo que genera falta de claridad en las actividades.

Existe poco trabajo en equipo.
Buena estabilidad laboral
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I always love helping people,Customer service is my forte'
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2017, augusztus 31.
Shift differential,award best Customer Service;Top five percent of company Credit Card processors;Awards for on time clock-in. I dI decided to stay in retirement
Great employe discounts
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive environment to work at.
Sales associates (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2017, augusztus 20.
Good benefits customers were happy for the coupons. Greet friendly and innovative made sure the employees was comfort and if had any question will be known
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Environment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
its ok
Support Staff (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2017, augusztus 7.
JCPenney I would say is pretty cool job, with good benefits that come with the job. Nothing to challenging besides being a manager. I would go back if I could.
good discounts
slow on week days
good postion.
Manager Trainee/Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2017, augusztus 3.
This company is a surviver. It continues to find a way to remain . The atmosphere is tough as it looks for ways to cut cost.

More responsiblities put on the people in charge as more is asked of you for the same compensation.
Excellent
Optician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2017, augusztus 1.
managers are very understanding and flexible with hours. made working fun. they are very detailed when it comes to explaining and training for the position.
short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
A good place to work while in transistion in your career.
Retal / Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2017, július 5.
A typical work day is around 4 hrs to 7 hrs per day. The most enjoyable part of job is the co workers. The hardest part of the job by the end of the day your body is so tired that all you can do is go home and lay in bed.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van