JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Houston, TX

168 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 345 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at JC Penney was an good experience for me. I learned about the entire process within the In-Home Custom Decorating Divisions. I worked with
Customer Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, szeptember 4.
My typical day at work included, calling customer daily, scheduling appointments, ordering productions, tracking orders, contracting vendors and much more.

The most enjoyable part of my job was traveling to various store location and meeting the staff.
Pro érvek
Everyday seem to be different and rewarding
pay rate
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was easy work, minimum wage.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, augusztus 30.
Average day was putting clothes back that customers tried on. And occasionally going to the registers during our busier times in the day. Fixing racks, picking up and folding clothes. Helping customers find a cute outfit. Maybe check the back for something advertised. Put in online orders for a customer or check if a nearby location had it to put it on hold.
It was fun because I made friends there. Occasionally when the store was dead we would try on clothes in the fitting rooms. And in the children's department they had Disney princess costumes that we tried on once.
They gave us 25% discount, so naturally most of my paycheck went to buy clothes. And it applied to Sephora too.
Pro érvek
25% discount. They work with you for finals, if you're in college.
You have to work Black Friday and through Christmas
Munkahelyi kultúra
A competitive job filled with great and hardworking co workers.
Hair Stylist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, augusztus 14.
I would recommend somebody with no experience come to JCPenny . JCP gives the basic knowledge and tools you need to succeed in life . They work great with your schooling schedule and also give paid training .
Great hours
Kontra érvek
Must be full time to get benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Subpar
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, augusztus 5.
Stocker
Fitting Room clerk

Typically long hours.

Management was lacking in both HR and public face.

Workplace was slow and tedious.

I learned how to properly assist management in product selling.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was overall a good place to work the customer were good for the most part
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, augusztus 3.
The customer were good for the most part but would become upset do to lack of workers so I had to answer all the phone calls as I cahiered. It was still good job because I received good hours between 25 to 35.
Pro érvek
Good hours, nice enviroment, good managment
N/a
great place to work
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, július 25.
For my first job this was pretty awesome, great pay, raises, benefits, flexible hours and were willing to work with you, My manager at the time was amazing , I will never forget how awesome she was and was always willing to teach and work with me,
great managers
Kontra érvek
holiday season, clothes and items everywhere
Fun place to work at
Appliance Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, július 11.
If you aren't helping at the registers with check outs you have to be on the floor recovering and assisting customers. I learned how to maximize my time and the customer's time while in the checking out process. The coworkers are one of the enjoyable parts of the job. One of the hardest parts is the low amount of hours that they give us.
Jcpenny customer service
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, július 11.
Hours are flexible and i mean SUPER flexible. Manger are cool but you have your typical stick in the mud. Pay is low fir such a hectic work environment but then again it is a beginning work place so if you're looking for a job its a start.
Pro érvek
Flexible hours, cool management, friendly staff, and overall happy environment
the pay
1,0
Do not work here.
Sales Accociate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, július 9.
The management is terrible, they overwork you, don't want to pay you overtime. Benefits aren't worth it. They look for reasons to fire the older employees, just to bring in high school kids to penny and dime them. I wouldn't recommend working here if your trying to pay pills, or stay at a job for a long period of time.
None.
Everything listed above.
good job
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, június 19.
I had emergency had to leave out of town spoke to the manager 3 days about it before leaving she said she will take me off the schedule the day I had to leave turns out they didn't I was not thought all the things I was suppose to learn.
Unorganized
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 2Jelentés
Very fast paced
Task team (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, június 11.
Very fast paced on getting work accomplished is very micro managed .The store is a mess because their are no hours available to maintain presentation standards.
5,0
Wonderful Family Oriented Company
Operations Manager - District Store Meyerland (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, június 7.
Was a wonderful place and very family oriented flexible schedules for working parents or 2 jobs very driven to win! The leadership is truly focused on the reinvention of the brand!
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Do not walk the talk
5,0
Life long friends
SUPERVISOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, június 6.
It is a fair and equal place to work. Made some close friends that I have known for over 12 years. They offer medical, dental and vision. Also offer 401k and life insurance.
Good learning job
Photographer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX / Tampa Fl2018, május 22.
JCPenney was a great experience for me definitely learned a lot experienced a lot moved around a lot through JCPenney definitely built a lot of good customers that was regulars.
Fun atmosphere
Low pay
Typical Retail
Recovery and Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, május 20.
Retail life, slow throughout the week busy on weekends, summer, or holidays. Messy, rude customers more of a job for the younger crowd. Management wasn't bad though.
Big store more help
didn.t want to give lunch breaks just 15's for night shift
Munkahelyi kultúra
Managers and Employees utilize time of store hours.
Cashier - Woman's Department (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, május 18.
Managers have made a big effort to work together as to best assets of each for company regarding job duties and timing, plus to utilize each employee as to store hours and duties to perform in the time frame they have to store time.
Pro érvek
holidays and special times really nice meals, and deserts provided.
no comment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
AT the location i was at the co worker were more organized than management
Customer Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, május 6.
A typical day at work was to meet the daily sale goals of JCPenny and meet the expected number of Jcpenny Credit cards. However, management was unorganized always would post the schedule last minute instead of working on it prior to posting. They also lacked sympathy to employees daily lives such as school academics and activities. Although id say the hardest part of working here was the customers going into the clearance aisle and removing the price sticker onto a non-clearance item and when confronted and caught they would act belligerent. id say the most enjoyable part of the job was the co-worker who was helpful and we a lot more organized than the mangers
1,0
horrible
Money Room Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, április 29.
I don't wish to leave a review, This is one of the worst companies I have ever worked for. I do not recommend anyone to work for this company. Ahorro story
Stressful and Job security
Specialist Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, április 17.
They are more about the bottom line these days. They don't care about their associates. These days they hire people for part time so they don't have to pay benefits. They hire people who really are there for the paycheck. They don't keep coverage so the customers want to shop. They cut hours of the full timers and hire more part timers at less pay.
Few great associates!
Kontra érvek
Job security, stress, bad management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Workable Environment
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, március 19.
I enjoyed learning new things about Customer Service. I had a reliable team in the shoe department that helped increase our sales, & I had the privilege to meet the CEO.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van