Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Houston, TX

167 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 243 értékelés megtekintése
Decent workplace environment
Hardly any full time positions except for management, Not a bad company for a first job or a teenager but more desirable jobs with better pay. The hardest part was the lack of hours.
Jcpenny
Jcpenny over all was a good job however my manager was very very unreasonable. I would have to leave school to go into work and she cared nothing for any education for her employees.
Nice coworkers
The manager
Munkahelyi kultúra
Employees were extremely helpful as well as mangers
JCPenney was a good environment to be around. Helping customers find the things they were havin a hard time finding or even finding them something to wear for a special event always made me feel good inside. The benefits of getting customer to join the credit program were always good to have.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Not enough hours
The good times
There used to be a time at jcpenneys where everyone from the smallest associate to the regional manager were able to actually be happy and it felt like the most amazing place to work even though it was a heavy workload sometimes it didn’t matter because they felt like family. Then one by one people were moved up and the ones that should’ve moved up weren’t moved just renamed and it started to turn into a cold and dark place some of the managers started being snobby and above you and put themselves on a pedestal and by then it was just another place I really really used to love working there I met so many amazing people customers and friends alike but now it is a store in agony a shell of its former self I can barely go in there without remembering that it was my first job and that I liked it there so much at first I cried when it was my last day because everyone had come to be my family. But now it’s an emotionless place.
Kontra érvek
Bad management no incentives to do better either you do good or you don’t get hours
Sales
Job entailed interacting with customers, managers, and coworkers. Low pay rate (minimum wage), but included discount on store merchandise. Deals with monetary transactions.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Flexible
Great for part-time positions. Great paid incentives for most credit card sales. Flexible hours. And has many locations to relocate. Great for students.
BackOffice/Cash Counting Specialist
J C Penney is a great company to work for. I enjoy doing my daily job of balancing the store vault. My banking experience was a great help to this position. My typical day consist of collecting and balancing cashier tills, balancing and remitting bank deposits. The most enjoyable parts of my job is satisfying customers and interacting with my peers.
Employees Incentives, healthcare
There was no cons.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A lot if changes but overall in good learjng experience.
Appliance customer care seems be a failure.
Too many employees when customers call are impolite and hang up the phone. Cancelled sales and customers still have appliances at their home.

It's been a challenge trying to resolve customer issues.

It takes me hours to resolve customer issues on the phone. I have a new General Manager and he is an excellent boss. Always polite and courteous.

He goes beyond to help resolve customer issues.

One if the reasons I stayed at Jcpenney.

Outstanding General Manager and District Manager.
Enjoy my job.
Kontra érvek
Tok many issues with. Appliabxe Customer care.
Fun workplace
Every morning we had a meeting to discuss sales expectations and to review the previous day's sales numbers. The GM of the store was a very helpful and hands-on manager. He was able to answer any questions and was always smiling. He also took the time to learn every employee's name, which I thought was a wonderful thing. Being able to help customers locate items they were looking for and being able to be myself were the most enjoyable parts of the job.
wonderful employees
short breaks
Work hard
It's a place to work if you like helping others. Fast pace service and great work. Kind of work you have to be able to have help others . I would love to see you then
Munkahelyi kultúra
A complete included structural experience
My primary responsibility was working in the salon
I learned that how to accurately take inventory of department merchandise.

Management was hands on and possess great leadership skills.

Culture was extremely professional but at the same time relaxed and rewarding.

The constant pressure to meet sales goals.

The most enjoyable part of my job was having the help when needed but not been micromanaged.
Employee discount
Not enough hours
Working at JCPenney
Working in the jewelry department was commission based. I needed to sell care plans to get most of that commission. I learned the necessity and importance of growing a customer relationship so they come back and buy more merchandise. As a team we needed to reach a certain goal through each sale the store held. Of course the hardest part of the job was persuading people to buy when they can't afford an item. On black Friday management catered food to us, which I appreciated. I did not enjoy the lack of hours I received.
food
hours
Fun place to work
I worked as a season worker for the holiday season i had good experience will recommend to anyone great management and freindly and helpful co-workers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Friendly co workers and supervisory staff
I enjoyed being busy. My trainer was very cool. My manager always had her door open to talk. This location was close to home so that was a plus. Overall, this would be a good job for college age or new beginners
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very comfortable place to work with friendly atmosphere.
I would recommend JCP for anyone looking for a comfortable place to work temporarily. The atmosphere was very friendly and both my fellow associates and management were pleasant to work with.
Low daily work-level.
Kontra érvek
Lots of managerial oversight.
Fun Workplace with Free Food
A typical day at work would be tiding work areas, assisting costumers, and occasionally moving around to bring items to their correct stations. Working at JC Penny helped me further develop my communication and social skills. Management was okay, it wasn't the best it could've been.
Good Breaks, Great Staff
Hard to reach management
1,0
Management Was Horrible
Having to stand on your feet all day. Only 15 minute breaks and sometimes you don’t even get that. Dressing rooms gets super packed with clothes. Your left by yourself to put all those clothes away. The environmental was very unprofessional. I was told by a manager whom was HR at the time, if I don’t sale enough credit cards I will be written up.
50% off on merchandise
Short breaks, poor management
n/a
nothing more to say on this job I went forward to better job offer was there only just over a year moved on to better offers trying to make more money still looking for that at home dream job
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was not bad the company but they did not give full time for a week
It was stressful at the end of the shift when there were a lot of clothes to put back to stock from the fitting room.The company should set to customers a limit amount of clothes they can bring in the fitting room to try on or make one associate designated to control that particular area.
2,0
Not your ideal job
Working at Jcpenny was a hassle and did a lot of work that was not included in your job description. Constantly had to call a manager over due to a customer.
30 min lunches
high prices
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at JC Penney was an good experience for me. I learned about the entire process within the In-Home Custom Decorating Divisions. I worked with
My typical day at work included, calling customer daily, scheduling appointments, ordering productions, tracking orders, contracting vendors and much more.

The most enjoyable part of my job was traveling to various store location and meeting the staff.
Pro érvek
Everyday seem to be different and rewarding
pay rate
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés