Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Houston, TX

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Houston, TX172 értékelés
172 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 216 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Long hours, the breaks were okay but other than 5-6 hour shifts that were very boring. I didn't mind them at first but during a holiday season I was scheduled to work 12 hours and the break was only 30 mins. At the end of the day I refused to put myself through that again. My back was literally about to snap.
Pro érvek
fun people, cute clothes for big discounts
Kontra érvek
long hours, short breaks if not there for 6+ hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
A lot of work with little people and little pay and want you to work weekends and nights other managers do less. For the job that I was doing I should just been working Monday through Friday early mornings in gone by time the store opens
Pro érvek
Discount
Kontra érvek
No help
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had a great experience working for the company . There are many opportunities to grow within the company and outside. It was just a wonderful work environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I advice all full time employees not to go back to work if JCPENNEY won't compensate your part time hours with full time pay. The management staff are salary but the hourly employees will get part time pay when they were hired as full time. Employed over three years and now they want me as part time......SAD SAD SAD SAD
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was pretty good. They are going to give you a lot of hours and it was like a second family for me but I moved to Texas City so I could not stay and work in Houston.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hardly any full time positions except for management, Not a bad company for a first job or a teenager but more desirable jobs with better pay. The hardest part was the lack of hours.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked here over the holidays at the mall. If you are used to working a very face paced and frustrating job, this job is for you. I do not recommend this as a first time job, you will struggle and hate your life.
nice customers
employees are very nice

management is very understanding and nice

typical day is easy going

hardest part would be keeping everything in order
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPENNEY is great for the customer and you if you believe in customer is always right. But there needs to be more flexibility in work hours and job duties. There aren’t enough consequences when you are not performing to company standards.
Munkahelyi kultúra
After having complaints about meyerland jcpenny instead of getting any positive or helpful feedback I got removed from position and after leaving I was taking out of data base saying I never worked there after back and forth on the phone for a year they just decided altogether to just say I never worked there even though I provided pay stubs. Terrible company to work for
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s always busy and I learned how to talk to other and control my self my management team was ok it’s was all diverse controls self and communicate I get to meet new people ever day
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s an okay job for people with not much of a financial responsibly. Schedule was ok but I did not like the mandatory closing shifts and the long holiday hours. At the time, my management team was awesome until everyone was laid off which then caused the store to flop. I believe this occurred company wide and most of my colleagues then left the company as well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a good place to get started when learning retail. There is a lack of advancement and meaningful wage increases.
Management is very respectful of their employees.

It is easy to get time off when needed.

Good benefit package
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good great managers cool job but low pay very far to commute it was a great team/staff but I was very slow paced.The ride was far to get there and I had to walk.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved engaging with the associates and customers. Loved empowering the associates
hardest part of job is the women's fitting room

Learned to come up with better game plans to ensure and easier close of store
Munkahelyi kultúra
Customer service was my main priority. More than 15 years in retail.
I enjoyed managing ,interacting with my peers. Great company to work for. Best prices . Employee discount plus coupon A plus..
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked in management for JCPenneys for 25 years. It was some of the best years and some of the worst. I never felt fairly compensated for the responsibility I had. I was always in management. I started as a trainee and retired as a senior merchandise manager. The stores were reorganized in 1998 and I was asked to take an early retirement. I complied.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job had its ups and downs the managers were super strict. You get paid more when you work holidays which was great but the cleaning up process at the end of the night was very had almost impossible to finish.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working here honestly helped me during high school was very well established. The managers were very good on communication and making sure every thing was well with everyone of us.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenny gives you the stepping stone to create your own business inside their business . They provide great training and supply all the tools you need to build your clientele. You have to be able to multitask throughout the day in order to have a successful and productive shift. Management does a great job with making sure you meet your goals and quotas.
Munkahelyi kultúra
my time at jcpenney was overall fine. there are ups and downs but its basically exactly what you would expect working there would be like, ring people up, organize stock, clean after closing.