JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Houston, TX

165 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 054 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Customer 1st mentality
Cashier Supervisor/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, december 5.
JCPENNEY is great for the customer and you if you believe in customer is always right. But there needs to be more flexibility in work hours and job duties. There aren’t enough consequences when you are not performing to company standards.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Don’t hire people based on lies
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, december 3.
After having complaints about meyerland jcpenny instead of getting any positive or helpful feedback I got removed from position and after leaving I was taking out of data base saying I never worked there after back and forth on the phone for a year they just decided altogether to just say I never worked there even though I provided pay stubs. Terrible company to work for
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Job
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, november 25.
It’s always busy and I learned how to talk to other and control my self my management team was ok it’s was all diverse controls self and communicate I get to meet new people ever day
Great Discounts
Sales and Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, november 13.
It’s an okay job for people with not much of a financial responsibly. Schedule was ok but I did not like the mandatory closing shifts and the long holiday hours. At the time, my management team was awesome until everyone was laid off which then caused the store to flop. I believe this occurred company wide and most of my colleagues then left the company as well.
Inspect Department, Stock merchandise, customer Service,
Men’s suiting specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, november 6.
It is a good place to get started when learning retail. There is a lack of advancement and meaningful wage increases.
Management is very respectful of their employees.
It is easy to get time off when needed.
Good benefit package
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Dock Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, október 30.
Good great managers cool job but low pay very far to commute it was a great team/staff but I was very slow paced.The ride was far to get there and I had to walk.
Exciting place to work
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, október 4.
Loved engaging with the associates and customers. Loved empowering the associates
hardest part of job is the women's fitting room
Learned to come up with better game plans to ensure and easier close of store
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed managing and coaching other to succeed and improve customer service..
Department Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, október 2.
Customer service was my main priority. More than 15 years in retail.
I enjoyed managing ,interacting with my peers. Great company to work for. Best prices . Employee discount plus coupon A plus..
Retiree
Senior Merchandising Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, szeptember 27.
I worked in management for JCPenneys for 25 years. It was some of the best years and some of the worst. I never felt fairly compensated for the responsibility I had. I was always in management. I started as a trainee and retired as a senior merchandise manager. The stores were reorganized in 1998 and I was asked to take an early retirement. I complied.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Jc penny
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, szeptember 27.
This job had its ups and downs the managers were super strict. You get paid more when you work holidays which was great but the cleaning up process at the end of the night was very had almost impossible to finish.
Great team building !
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, szeptember 13.
Working here honestly helped me during high school was very well established. The managers were very good on communication and making sure every thing was well with everyone of us.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall a safe and fast paced environment, where we provide great customer service.
Hair Stylist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, augusztus 21.
JCPenny gives you the stepping stone to create your own business inside their business . They provide great training and supply all the tools you need to build your clientele. You have to be able to multitask throughout the day in order to have a successful and productive shift. Management does a great job with making sure you meet your goals and quotas.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
pretty okay
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, augusztus 16.
my time at jcpenney was overall fine. there are ups and downs but its basically exactly what you would expect working there would be like, ring people up, organize stock, clean after closing.
awesome working enviroment
DevOps Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, július 1.
Awesome work environment with friendly colleagues that constantly seek to better themselves. I'll recommend Halliburton to anyone that's willing to grow.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Unfriendly, impersonal and petty work environment
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, június 25.
I was only seasonal during the holidays. But, my department manager was a paranoid maniac and a blatant southern conservative who wanted her ethnic employees to "remember their places." My manager was controlling and usually angry about personal things that had nothing to to do with our jobs and would engage in departmental gossip with other managers on the floor. She made it almost impossible to work effectively and her attitude and lack of leadership diminished the department's sales and customer service.
Busy environment
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, május 29.
My typical day at work is usually keeping the store clean and organized. I also help customers with all their needs. I learned better people skills and organizing skills. The management is always trying to strive to be a better company. The hardest part of the job is working holidays. The most enjoyable part of the job is that feeling of having a clean store
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
great leadership
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, május 25.
great leadership and they are willing to assist and train. they trully care for the well being of their employees and want them to succeed in their job
Munkahelyi kultúra
good place to work if you donr need much money
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, május 23.
Jcp started as a good company, low but fair pay and environment that quickly changed and collapsed.If a person can live off 12hrs a week .Expect to do 2 or 3 jobs .The only good things schedules and discount.
workers, schedules, discount
Kontra érvek
pay is low, hrs are lower than low, management, work overload
Jcpenny
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, május 22.
Jcpenny over all was a good job however my manager was very very unreasonable. I would have to leave school to go into work and she cared nothing for any education for her employees.
Nice coworkers
The manager
Munkahelyi kultúra
Employees were extremely helpful as well as mangers
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, május 12.
JCPenney was a good environment to be around. Helping customers find the things they were havin a hard time finding or even finding them something to wear for a special event always made me feel good inside. The benefits of getting customer to join the credit program were always good to have.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Not enough hours
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van